Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Twist Reveal

Go down 
+6
Simon
Chucky
Han Mi-nyeo
Loki
Barbie
John Probst
10 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:36 am

Merge Twist Reveal

Twist Reveal Spill-paint-the-invisible-man

Good morning! Now that we have merged into one tribe, it is time to announce the new twist of the season! I hope everyone is prepared for The Invisible Man twist.

We will compete for individual immunity as usual, except the winner of the immunity challenge will remain anonymous. The winner will be notified of their victory in their Confessional. It is up to them if they would like to disclose that information, but the holder of the individual immunity necklace will be read when votes are read.

Because individual immunity will not be revealed, then that means the person can still be voted for. So this means that the votes cast against the player with individual immunity will be nullified (similar to a hidden immunity idol). If they receive the most votes cast against them in Tribal Council, then the player with the next highest number of votes will be eliminated instead.

Individual immunity is transferrable once per round; however, the decision to give someone else the immunity necklace MUST be done before the voting window opens (the hour after Tribal Council opens). This transfer must be done in your Confessional. If there are no transfer requests, then I will assume that you are keeping your immunity. This twist will stay in effect up to and including the final seven.

If you have any questions regarding the specifics, feel free to let me know here or in private. Thank you.

Chucky, Rio, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Toe Beans The Spider and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Barbie

Barbie

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:38 am

Ooooh that sounds so cool 😍
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:39 am

And yes, I will be changing your status to hidden. It's up to you on if you want to change it back.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:39 am

thanks, I hate it.

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:42 am

You sicko

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:43 am

This twist looks SMEXY Twist Reveal 1f60d

Han Mi-nyeo, Rio and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:50 am

Omg?
Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:11 am

I told John he’s sick and malicious for this twist and he just laughed at me when I told him this is cruel. Good luck.

Chucky, Norma Stitz, Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Christina Aguilera, Simon, Barbie and like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:23 am

Terrifying
Back to top Go down
Norma Stitz

Norma Stitz

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:27 am

Congrats on making merge everyone!! I love you

Han Mi-nyeo, Simon and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:42 am

I was so confused why I was hidden 😂. This sounds amazing John, great mind
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:57 pm

I had people ask about this so I thought I'd answer here.

If someone wins immunity and hands it to someone else, only the person with immunity will be revealed. I will not be revealing if they won it on their own merit or if someone transferred it to them.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twist Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Reveal   Twist Reveal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twist Reveal
Page 1 of 1