Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Identity Reveal Party

Go down 
+15
Hasbulla
Roger the Alien
Toe Beans The Spider
Nikita Nagornyy
Piers
Barbie
Hikari Kuina
Greg Roberts
Maeve Wiley
Simon
Ryan Reynolds
Marty McFly
Loki
Han Mi-nyeo
John Probst
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:32 pm

now let's talk about people you see and immediately know it's them in a game...

John Probst and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:33 pm

I’m shook AND sad we didn’t actually work together

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:33 pm

TJ..... absolute legend

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:34 pm

John Probst wrote:
I was not so sure how he would react to his tribe losing a lot premerge, and I feared that it would trigger him (<3)

Same. I was waiting for a chat with production. Hehe jk 💜💀💜

John Probst, Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:34 pm

Also not mari picking a character with -ari at the end of their name, subtle clue legend

John Probst, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Maeve Wiley wrote:
TJ, can we talk about how your character choices are usually iconic but this time you decided to be a rat

LMAO PLS! I wanted to play as a male this time, but wanted a cartoon and went with Simon because he’s the brain of the brothers sksk

John Probst, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

The only game TJ and myself never got a chance to work together in. An absolute pleasure bud to be in another game with you.

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:35 pm

Simon wrote:
Maeve Wiley wrote:
TJ, can we talk about how your character choices are usually iconic but this time you decided to be a rat

LMAO PLS! I wanted to play as a male this time, but wanted a cartoon and went with Simon because he’s the brain of the brothers sksk

But he so ugly 😭 Theodore would've been irresistible 😍

John Probst, Simon, Maeve Wiley and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:35 pm

The way I don’t know anyone by their real name and just as characters they might have played as before lmao

John Probst, Simon, Barbie, Nikita Nagornyy and Ryan Reynolds like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

John Probst wrote:
Simon

Simon has the craziest personality I've ever encountered but he is one of the best people too. I was not so sure how he would react to his tribe losing a lot premerge, and I feared that it would trigger him (<3) but he became a power player in the early merge portion of the game and was able to secure some key immunities to prevent Exorcist from getting safety. Unfortunately that made him such a threat to the others and they had to take him out. And rightfully so. This person's track record is impeccable. I think he had potential to make it deep in the end if not outright win. I think he had the right idea of wanting to flip but it was all about timing. Unfortunately they did not strike at the right time and paid the price the next round.

Simon was played by:
Spoiler:

It's hilarious how you always is the player behind my two eliminations. I fell honoured xoxo

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

This was payback for Slimm BB you hoe lmfaooooo @ TJ

John Probst, Simon, Maeve Wiley and Ryan Reynolds like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:37 pm

Barbie wrote:
TJ 💜

But see???? I try to work with you and you never let me. PAIN 😭😭

Staaaahp, my biggest regret was not flipping to you guys and not telling Han to play her idol for you. I really should’ve because I think we would’ve dominated 💔😪

John Probst, Han Mi-nyeo and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:37 pm

Barbie wrote:
Simon wrote:
Maeve Wiley wrote:

THATS WHAT I SAID IN MY BLOG

John Probst and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Kylie Kylie. I feel like you have the worst luck when I'm the host PLSSS. I know you were a little reluctant to join Survivor since it would be a new experience and I was absolutely gutted when you were on a tribe that kept losing early on. But I loved and respected the fact that you still never gave up or put your head down. I was so relieved that you made it to the merge and were able to work your social game to put yourself in one of the best positions in the whole game. You seemed to have a pretty solid strategy and I really thought you would mist your way to the final two. But alas, the infamous Loki/Greg incident happened, and it was so crushing to see you leave with just two votes. That was just... words cannot explain how hard that was to witness. Regardless you are always such a good sport about everything and love having you around!

Kylie was played by:
Spoiler:

Hasbulla, Hikari Kuina, Kylie Bunbury, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

Roger the Alien wrote:
TJ YOU BITCH LMFAOOOOO

LMFAO

John Probst and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:38 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
Barbie wrote:
Simon wrote:
Maeve Wiley wrote:

the way i made a thread of ranking how fuckable each alvin and the chipmunks was in my confessional and simon was first. idk why y'all dont agree

John Probst, Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:38 pm

SYD I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

John Probst, Kylie Bunbury and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Roger the Alien wrote:
This was payback for Slimm BB you hoe lmfaooooo @ TJ

FJDJDKK VERY FAIR! I didn’t know you were you until you tweeted Endgame era 😂

John Probst and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

of course kylie is a pisces

John Probst, Kylie Bunbury and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

@ Hikari deleted ur account babes

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:39 pm

Delete*

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:39 pm

Roger the Alien wrote:
@ Hikari deleted ur account babes

dont come for me

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Hikari Kuina wrote:
Maeve Wiley wrote:
Barbie wrote:
Simon wrote:
Maeve Wiley wrote:

the way i made a thread of ranking how fuckable each alvin and the chipmunks was in my confessional and simon was first. idk why y'all dont agree

Your taste is always questionable when it comes to men so this means nothing

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

OMG? Were you Justine in BBE??

John Probst and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:40 pm

Given who I know Marty is, that duo makes sense

John Probst, Kylie Bunbury and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal Party
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next