Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Identity Reveal Party

Go down 
+15
Hasbulla
Roger the Alien
Toe Beans The Spider
Nikita Nagornyy
Piers
Barbie
Hikari Kuina
Greg Roberts
Maeve Wiley
Simon
Ryan Reynolds
Marty McFly
Loki
Han Mi-nyeo
John Probst
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:12 pm

John Probst wrote:
Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Marty McFly wrote:
CHRIS? I was convinced you were Nikita  Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 1f602

I failed lol was so burnt out from SQ 2 it's hard to tell John no
Is that the story we are going with? Smile

Yes.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:12 pm

Yasss I hate you all for robbing me alskdld. At least I had the merge tribe named after me. Get on my level 💅 Thanks for having me John, Chucky, Norma, and Hasbulla

xo Barbara Millicent Roberts Mattel 💜

Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Bye-barbie

John Probst, Chucky, Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:13 pm

We been KNEW <3 Icon and legend

John Probst, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:13 pm

JAMES!! 3 GAMES LATER AND WE FINALLY WORKED TOGETHER!! you're an icon <3

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

John Probst wrote:
Barbie

Barbie is definitely quite the character. As someone who has been on her side in previous games, against her in others, I know she can be quite the force of the season and I was not surprised that she was able to have a good social game early on. But if you want to sit at the cool kids table with her you need to match her energy and if you don't, expect her to kick you out. Always such a gem to have as a host (though I hate her as a blogger<3)! Daily confessionals, sassy personality, strong in comps, what more can I ask for?

Barbie was played by:
Spoiler:

James ILY. My first real rival in any fourm game.

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:14 pm

Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776dkng53rb7od2aqv3uzaj0gw8tfkn6qrtmbvlknc8f&rid=200

John Probst, Chucky and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:15 pm

JAAAAAAMES if only i knew

John Probst and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:15 pm

John Probst wrote:
(though I hate her as a blogger<3)

LMAOOO

Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Smug-wink

John Probst, Chucky, Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Simon, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:16 pm

Ryan Reynolds wrote:
John Probst wrote:
Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Marty McFly wrote:
CHRIS? I was convinced you were Nikita  Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 1f602

I failed lol was so burnt out from SQ 2 it's hard to tell John no
Is that the story we are going with? Smile

Yes.

The first blindside of the reveal party

John Probst and Ryan Reynolds like this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:17 pm

Omg. Barbie. I totally love you now, Barbie. You da queen. P.S. this is Coco. 😆

John Probst, Barbie, Ryan Reynolds and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:18 pm

Han Mi-Nyeo

Mi-nyeo was definitely ready to be the villain of the season and held nothing back. I think she was a threat from the beginning, being the first person to successfully win an idol and then being such a menace on the threads. Unfortunately she played her idol a little too early and she paid the price the very next round. Some people might think she's a little terror but she is actually one of the sweetest people on Twitter (don't worry guys it's all an act<3). I have nothing but nice things to say about her and I was gutted when she was taken out. ROBBED icon.

Mi-nyeo was played by:
Spoiler:

Chucky, Hasbulla, Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Rio, Simon, Barbie and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:18 pm

Omg, Dan. You dick. You said you weren't PLAYINGGGGGGG. LMAOOOOOO

John Probst, Chucky, Han Mi-nyeo and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

I FINALLY MADE IT FARTHER THAN DAN IN A GAME! I CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY AT NIGHT! IDGAF IF IT WAS ONE ROUND FINALLY OH MY GOD!!! ily dan <3

John Probst, Chucky, Han Mi-nyeo, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Toe Beans The Spider and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:19 pm

That’s my Gale <3

John Probst, Han Mi-nyeo and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:20 pm

John Probst wrote:
Han Mi-Nyeo

Mi-nyeo was definitely ready to be the villain of the season and held nothing back. I think she was a threat from the beginning, being the first person to successfully win an idol and then being such a menace on the threads. Unfortunately she played her idol a little too early and she paid the price the very next round. Some people might think she's a little terror but she is actually one of the sweetest people on Twitter (don't worry guys it's all an act<3). I have nothing but nice things to say about her and I was gutted when she was taken out. ROBBED icon.

Mi-nyeo was played by:
Spoiler:

ILY Dan. Always a pleasure

John Probst, Han Mi-nyeo and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:20 pm

NO FUCKING WAY LMFAOOOOO thank you Dan for voting for me I love you James as well!!! He spoke facts in his reasoning lmao

John Probst, Han Mi-nyeo and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

OMGHXBDDGDGDHHDHDHD

John Probst and Han Mi-nyeo like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

Dan King! I didn't realize it was you until like 2-3 days ago lmaooo. I should've known you had all the Horror knowledge 💜

John Probst, Chucky, Han Mi-nyeo, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Toe Beans The Spider and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

Did all of us blues to back to back? Wow

John Probst and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:21 pm

Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 HOD074s

John Probst, Simon, Barbie, Nikita Nagornyy, Toe Beans The Spider, Roger the Alien and Mildred Ratched like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:21 pm

OMG????? I did not see that coming!!

Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776dtmpxsli7ekv50nspkxw4rpqjt3m9jcy86adrttxl&rid=200

I wish I flipped to you now more than ever 🥲

John Probst, Han Mi-nyeo, Barbie and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:22 pm

how could y'all not tell it's dan?? this british mf be like "do you fancy some tea" every 25 minutes

John Probst, Hasbulla, Han Mi-nyeo, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy, Toe Beans The Spider and like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:23 pm

John Probst wrote:
Han Mi-Nyeo

Mi-nyeo was played by:
Spoiler:

Wow. I have no words

John Probst and Han Mi-nyeo like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:23 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
how could y'all not tell it's dan?? this british mf be like "do you fancy some tea" every 25 minutes

I’m dead you know me better than anybody when it comes to how I type etc

John Probst, Maeve Wiley, Roger the Alien and Ryan Reynolds like this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

Hikari Kuina wrote:

I told him that once. Lmao. He called someone "messyboots" in a game and I'm like JFC DAN YOU MAKE IT OBVIOUS WHEN YOU DO THAT SHIT!!!!

John Probst, Han Mi-nyeo, Maeve Wiley and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal Party
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next