Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Identity Reveal Party

Go down 
+15
Hasbulla
Roger the Alien
Toe Beans The Spider
Nikita Nagornyy
Piers
Barbie
Hikari Kuina
Greg Roberts
Maeve Wiley
Simon
Ryan Reynolds
Marty McFly
Loki
Han Mi-nyeo
John Probst
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:15 pm

I'm going to play as Kathy in the next forum anonymous game.

John Probst, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy, Ryan Reynolds and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:15 pm

Loki

What an adventure. Like Greg, I was not really expecting you to say yes when I asked you to play this season. So it was really shocking when you said you would play, because you had not played a Survivor game in ages. It was amusing to watch you slowly adapt to the extremely active cast here. You've always been a top notch player in my eyes but I felt like back then there was a lot more space to breathe a little, and now there are tribal councils every day and if you miss an hour from the forum you're basically limiting yourself. That being said, you were able to go on an immunity run late into the game which everyone knows is extremely dangerous (for them at least) but I honestly thought you were going to win that final comp and win the whole thing (as you should). You were also the first person to actually not tell everyone you had the immunity which was something I expected more people to do but you were strategic about it. I think you played a very strong game and the amount of stress you gave me while watching the reward competition play out will not be soon forgotten. You proved you still had what it takes to get deep into the game and I am so glad you joined! You're an amazing player and an even better friend. Honored to host to you!

Loki was played by:
Spoiler:

Hasbulla, Hikari Kuina, Rio, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Greg Roberts and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

Omg. Rio was one of my favorites!!! You were so robbed. Crying or Very sad

John Probst, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:16 pm

Loki was a king! I think you could’ve won if you won that last immunity. Nice to meet you, it was a pleasure!

John Probst, Barbie, Nikita Nagornyy and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:17 pm

loki i was praying i would get to vote you to win! you're such an icon!

John Probst, Nikita Nagornyy and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:17 pm

Loki icon. Sorry my karma caught up to you! Hehe jk 💜💜

John Probst and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:18 pm

John Probst wrote:
Loki

What an adventure. Like Greg, I was not really expecting you to say yes when I asked you to play this season. So it was really shocking when you said you would play, because you had not played a Survivor game in ages. It was amusing to watch you slowly adapt to the extremely active cast here. You've always been a top notch player in my eyes but I felt like back then there was a lot more space to breathe a little, and now there are tribal councils every day and if you miss an hour from the forum you're basically limiting yourself. That being said, you were able to go on an immunity run late into the game which everyone knows is extremely dangerous (for them at least) but I honestly thought you were going to win that final comp and win the whole thing (as you should). You were also the first person to actually not tell everyone you had the immunity which was something I expected more people to do but you were strategic about it. I think you played a very strong game and the amount of stress you gave me while watching the reward competition play out will not be soon forgotten. You proved you still had what it takes to get deep into the game and I am so glad you joined! You're an amazing player and an even better friend. Honored to host to you!

Loki was played by:
Spoiler:

<3 I'm glad you invited me.

John Probst and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:18 pm

Hahaha fuck off Matt! Actually?

John Probst, Maeve Wiley and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Greg Roberts wrote:
It's Matt eh? lol :/
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:19 pm

hahaha

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:24 pm

Roger

Gonna start with saying that your choices were so random <3 The way you wanted to sign up as Peppa Pig. Like no maam she was already done in SQ so I did not want a repeat character. So Roger it was, and Roger was definitely an interesting choice. The way you would be a cheerleader to your tribe and then disappear and then still make merge was the funniest thing I had ever seen. You were so hilarious because you would game hard and then you quickly changed it up in every room you went to. One minute you can be like "let's work together" and then you'll go to the next room and throw them under the bus<3 So hilar. I was not sure that you were going to want to play a forum game because the last time you played you were not used to the format but I'm glad that I harassed you to play because you were such a hoot to watch. Some people might not see the strategic aspect but you definitely made up for it in the entertainment aspect. So glad you were able to make finals in your first forum game, and great job securing those clutch immunities. That's iconic tbh! Thank you for giving this a chance though and thank you for always being quick to respond when it mattered! Thanks for the laughs!

Roger was played by:
Spoiler:

Chucky, Hasbulla, Hikari Kuina, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:24 pm

wow i did not see this coming from my twitter timeline!

John Probst and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:25 pm

anferny you ate <3

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:25 pm

John Probst wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:
It's Matt eh? lol :/

It's actually CaptainJimmy

John Probst and Hasbulla like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:26 pm

Roger my fav 💜

But pls not Peppa lmaoooo. Oink!

John Probst, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:33 pm

Christina Aguilera

And the final player! Time for the moment of truth! You were such a gem to host to. I was really hoping that you would do well and I was super ecstatic that you did. I remember our very first game together and you were something else. We did not get along, mostly because we both like to be in control, but you ended up becoming someone that I enjoyed a lot. We ended up losing touch for a while after the "apocalypse" as some people know it as, but it was great to reconnect with you. It's been a little more on and off this past year but I'm glad we were able to actually talk more and I'm glad that you were interested in playing this season. It might not have been the most flashy game but as we can tell all of the flashy players got eliminated back to back to back. So you played the middle perfectly and ultimately that is what matters. I think you did persevere a lot in the early parts of the game, because the tribe format was not exactly ideal for you, but you still kept at those relationships and it was enough that people did not want you gone and then once merge struck, you had a new opportunity to reset your game and you were able to assimilate with the majority. Not many people can do that as you can see and it paid off in the long run. I am so glad that you were able to get your first win though! You definitely earned this! Especially with a sweeping victory! Love that for you! Thank you so much for joining<3

Christina was played by:
Spoiler:

And with that, I will be opening up confessionals, blogging spaces, and other sections soon. I will be posting a voting chart later tonight/tomorrow. Thank you all once again<3

Chucky, Hasbulla, Christina Aguilera, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Greg Roberts, Nikita Nagornyy and like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:35 pm

I’m so excited and happy for you!!! Nice to meet you as well 💜

John Probst and Christina Aguilera like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:36 pm

Simon wrote:
I’m so excited and happy for you!!! Nice to meet you as well 💜

Thank you!! Nice to meet you too <3

John Probst and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:46 pm

All rooms should be open! Have fun! Happy Halloween!

Kylie Bunbury, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:49 pm

Imsexyandiknowit?

Crazy!!

Christina Aguilera and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:50 pm

Omg I thought Christina was someone completely different lol You type so similar to who I thought you were
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 4:22 am

I took an edible to celebrate the finale & I passed out at like 6pm 😂😂 hello everyone. Interesting cast. Justin my baby if I knew it was you I would have forced a tie any day. Me showmancing Mari 😂

Jimmy it would have been so funny making finals together 😂I love you Nice seeing you again

Congrats Cindy & holy shit Anferny baby daddy never would have guessed 💀

Sorry had to lie about being so sick. I posted in my Confessional but basically I was sick for real but then I was just away on vacation. I had warned John pre season of the dates. It was really hard being active those 4-5 days but I was really proud when I survived it

Thanks hosts it was fun

Han Mi-nyeo, Christina Aguilera, Greg Roberts, Nikita Nagornyy and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 9:00 am

I know you would have I love youI love youI love youI love you

Youre the best Kathy 😊😊😊

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal Party
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9