Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Rio & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Rio & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:44 pm

Only the hosts, Rio, & Simon have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:45 am

Good morning Rio! So glad to finally meet you! How are you doing? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:41 am

Hey Simon, I was just about to ask for a room, but looks like you beat me to it. I’m doing well. I feel bad eliminating you last night. How are you? Congrats on making the merge
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:00 am

No, don’t feel bad! Haha I understood why you did it. It’s no hard feelings, I promise! Smile

I’m doing good, currently working and trying to multitask being on the forum haha congrats on the merge and jury as well! How are you feeling about everything? You all seemed to be online super late last night so I’m sure it was an intense night!

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:10 pm

Not knowing who has idols (I don’t even know for Exorcist) was really scary. Felt like I was about to go out with 1-2 votes on me 😂. I hope us taking Ryan out proves I’m willing to blur the tribe lines and go where the vibe is. I think it’s the smartest way to approach merge, with a clean slate. I’m so happy we can talk now. Congrats to you as well
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:14 pm

Rio wrote:
Not knowing who has idols (I don’t even know for Exorcist) was really scary. Felt like I was about to go out with 1-2 votes on me 😂. I hope us taking Ryan out proves I’m willing to blur the tribe lines and go where the vibe is. I think it’s the smartest way to approach merge, with a clean slate. I’m so happy we can talk now. Congrats to you as well

Same here! I still don’t know who has the idols, but I’m sure the ones who have it are trying to keep it on the low to avoid that target on them. But with this new twist, it’s another level of unpredictability that could really change the game!

I’m really happy to finally be able to talk to you because you were one of the ones in the public chats that just gave off good energy. I was hoping we would be on a tribe together soon, but at least we are here now! Haha I do agree with you about that being the best way to approach the merge. I’m so nervous for what could happen, things are bound to get messy!

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:54 am

Yes, that’s the same for me. I always liked you on the threads and you seemed like a good egg. I’m sadly sick right now. Started last night I was throwing up. I’ve been sleeping a lot today. I don’t want that to come off as me not being interested. I agree, no one will admit to having them, we will have to navigate through it. I have not heard much tonight, but from what I can tell, your name is on no ones lips, so that’s great. I’m nervous to get picked off, but I’ll stay with some positive energy
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:19 am

I’m so sorry you’re sick Room for Rio & Simon 1f62a I hope you feel better soon! And don’t worry, I’m not taking it like that at all. I know people have lives outside of this game, so I completely understand e especially if you’re sick.

Thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate it. I’m really nervous either way because I know a group room was made with everyone in it excluding me so I’m just paranoid and on edge!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:52 pm

I thought that was a mistake from the hosts and they forgot to add you. All I saw in it were people commenting at why you were not included. Someone is trying to start shit with you. The only name I heard was Christina
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:35 pm

Rio wrote:
I thought that was a mistake from the hosts and they forgot to add you. All I saw in it were people commenting at why you were not included. Someone is trying to start shit with you. The only name I heard was Christina

Yeah, I’m just hoping it’s not something I would have to worry about. 

I went and did Barbie because that’s the name I heard the most from people including a former Exorcist tribe member.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:48 pm

And I’m being blamed for it lol. I had nothing to do with this. I wasn’t around and just saw Christina this morning and Barbie told me Christina was voting me out. I guess I now enter my getting picked off era 😂
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:13 pm

Rio wrote:
And I’m being blamed for it lol. I had nothing to do with this. I wasn’t around and just saw Christina this morning and Barbie told me Christina was voting me out. I guess I now enter my getting picked off era 😂

i don't know, Christina and Barbie had a weird relationship because I think all they did was just lie to each other lmao.

also what do you mean you're getting blamed for it??
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:33 pm

Sorry, I’m finally getting over this virus. I feel like a chomp not being around lately. Umm Han was blaming me asking me if I voted Barbie out. She didn’t seem to believe me. Do you think there’s any way you still want to work together? Exorcists are down a lot now, it’s not a threat now to be with me
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:55 pm

Rio wrote:
Sorry, I’m finally getting over this virus. I feel like a chomp not being around lately. Umm Han was blaming me asking me if I voted Barbie out. She didn’t seem to believe me. Do you think there’s any way you still want to work together? Exorcists are down a lot now, it’s not a threat now to be with me

You’re completely fine. I’m glad you’re doing better! I’m not opposed to working together, but who else would you say would be willing to? Like the numbers have been pretty clear since we have merged and I know anything can still happen, but we would need numbers to make anything happen.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:09 pm

I don’t have many people. I liked Kylie and Marty a lot when we were in new tribes. Hikari is really nice. If I’m the vote I get it, but I feel Simon, I feel I could be good for you long term
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Rio wrote:
I don’t have many people. I liked Kylie and Marty a lot when we were in new tribes. Hikari is really nice. If I’m the vote I get it, but I feel Simon, I feel I could be good for you long term

In all honesty, I agree with you, but we would need at least 3 more people to do anything. Is that realistic?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:07 pm

Are you online? We should talk.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:21 pm

Are you willing to trust in one another and vote together this round? I have a bad feeling about tomorrow and we need to make a move that could put ourselves in a better position than we are in now. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:28 pm

I’m willing to listen, but I feel like it will be me. I have no one left. Roger was the one I talked with the least on Exorcist and the people I betrayed Ryan for ended up betraying me or just left
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:35 pm

Rio wrote:
I’m willing to listen, but I feel like it will be me. I have no one left. Roger was the one I talked with the least on Exorcist and the people I betrayed Ryan for ended up betraying me or just left

If we both make it past this next round, I’m willing to go the distance with you. I don’t feel very safe in the tribe if I’m being honest. Do you know how people are voting at all?

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:08 am

Not really. I voted Christina the last 2 so I would like to do her, but I have so little influence that I blend into the grass at this point on this island 😂
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:12 am

Rio wrote:
Not really. I voted Christina the last 2 so I would like to do her, but I have so little influence that I blend into the grass at this point on this island 😂

please don’t lie to me!! I realize you owe me nothing lol but I just feel like I’m going tomorrow lmao but if you don’t vote for me, I will be indebted to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Simon   Room for Rio & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Rio & Simon
Page 1 of 1