Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Han & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Han & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:46 pm

Only the hosts, Han, & Simon have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:00 am

Hey Mi-nyeo! Nice to officially meet you! How are you doing?

Also just for formality, do I call you Han or Mi-nyeo? I know some Asian cultures names are Last name, first name, so I just want to make sure/be respectful Smile
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:04 am

Hey Simon! Mi-nyeo is perfect, but I don't mind Han either - thanks so much for checking! You're the first person to realize that it usually works that way haha. How's your morning going? It's been a wild game so far and I actually feel really strange about not going to a tribal yet! Has anything dramatic or drastic happening in the ones you've been at?

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:12 am

Of course! haha I’m actually pretty shocked that I’m the first person to realize/mention it, but I’m just wanting to be respectful even though I know we are playing as characters.

My morning is going well! Work is pretty busy, so I’m in the restroom trying to catch up on everything haha I didn’t expect this swap, I thought we would merge, but I’m glad because it gives us time to get to know one another before merging!

As far as tribal councils go, to be honest not really. We’ve pretty much gone with who is the least active within the tribe. I’m sure it’s a blessing that you haven’t had to go to tribal, but also a bit of a curse because you all haven’t had to vote anyone out and show actual loyalty instead of just words if that makes sense.

I’m excited to be on a tribe with you though! How was the dynamic like with your former tribe?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:13 am

Exactly, everyone is very much on board to stick together but like you say, we've not had the chance to showcase that loyalty yet so there's always that question mark. Not that I'd like to test it any time soon, I really hope we win the challenge tonight!

What are your thoughts about the numbers on this tribe?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:23 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Exactly, everyone is very much on board to stick together but like you say, we've not had the chance to showcase that loyalty yet so there's always that question mark. Not that I'd like to test it any time soon, I really hope we win the challenge tonight!

What are your thoughts about the numbers on this tribe?

Yeah, I completely understand that. I really hope we can win too. I’m so tired of losing lol we were hopeless in the green tribe lol not having a lot of knowledge when it comes to horror movies played a huge part in it though.

As far as the numbers, I’m a bit worried because of the simple fact that I am technically in the minority. But I’m hoping that that’s just on paper and won’t be the reality. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:54 am

Well 3 is no good in this game so come make us a 4? 😂 I’m a little worried just because of the incredible impression I left on both Greg and Christina in the challenges lmao

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:13 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Well 3 is no good in this game so come make us a 4? 😂 I’m a little worried just because of the incredible impression I left on both Greg and Christina in the challenges lmao

yeah, that challenge was interesting. I feel like everyone was going off 😂 but I also do feel like people took it WAY too seriously because like I mentioned, everyone was just trying to fight for their tribe’s safety. I didn’t understand why people were upset that you guys were trying to correct mistakes that were made. Nothing wrong with that!

I’m definitely open to that idea! I wasn’t too particularly close to anyone from my former tribe because everyone wasn’t super active and the first two votes were easy because it was based on inactivity. I am a loyal player so if you guys would actually consider working with me, I’m game!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:31 pm

Yeah I’ll chat to everybody and see what they think! You do the same and we can compare notes haha. I’ll be back a little later I’ve gotta run some errands!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:51 pm

No worries! I’m just getting off of work myself, so I’m barely catching up on things now. I am just hoping that we can win tonight so that we avoid going to tribal council completely. I think it’s an elimination/head to head type of thing, Roger said he wasn’t going to be able to make it so I hope we can win the other rounds.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:40 pm

Yeah Roger told me he's at work which fucking sucks honestly. I hope we can make up for his absence and kill it and avoid tribal altogether as you said.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:50 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Yeah Roger told me he's at work which fucking sucks honestly. I hope we can make up for his absence and kill it and avoid tribal altogether as you said.

GIRL YOU ALL DID THAT!

Room for Han & Simon 200.gif?cid=89ab776dxenetkx7t6frhf7uayk6otba06e274dyiw21ls5w&rid=200

im SO happy we won and we don't have to go to tribal! it will be interesting to see what happens with the other tribe!

i wanted to ask you, how are you feeling about the merge? i feel like it has to be this next round. i really would be surprised if it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:56 pm

I think it may be at 9 if it's not the next round, but I do think Jury phase is about to start. SO glad we won that, a night off is exactly what I think this tribe needs to help bond Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:23 pm

You think merge would really happen at 9? It’s definitely a possibility, but I think that would be so wild lol I do agree about the jury thing, and I find it crazy that jury would start when there’s still people who have yet to meet. Like if someone gets voted out without meeting everyone kind of thing. Haha

But I’m so happy we won because the other tribe are all still online so that means the vote off could still very much be up in the air!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:59 am

I'm really excited to see how their tribal goes honestly! And yeah I never thought about that - having a Jury start before people have interacted would be odd, so maybe I'm just dreaming up some unrealistic scenario haha. How are you doing today? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:35 am

I’m doing good! Currently working now, but congrats to us for making the merge and jury!!! Im so excited! Haha how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:46 am

Yesss we did it! This is where the real game begins and all bets are off! Not shocked Ryan went, he wasn’t active at all on the OG tribes and I imagine that pissed everybody off on the second tribe.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:16 am

Oh yeah, I’m sure things will start to get really interesting and probably messy now that we’ve merged! And this twist is definitely sick lmao they probably wanted to vote Ryan out so that they kept the tribe strong in case the merge wasn’t happening today which does make sense!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:17 pm

Yeah apparently John was hinting like the merge wasn't gonna happen but then did a 180 and shocked everyone lmao. I don't blame them at all. So what are you thinking about numbers moving forward?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:34 pm

Honestly I’m a little concerned with so many factors to consider and not really knowing the dynamics of the tribe. Were you able to talk to Greg or Christina at all when we were on Charst together?? I was just speaking with Barbie about who we think we could bring in and I told her I didn’t know who we are all good with since you mentioned being concerned about those two.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:11 pm

I did get to speak to Greg a little and he seems cool and like he's willing to let things in the past go so, I would like to see how all that plays out.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:06 pm

Someone has made a room called 'Pest Control' with the entire cast in except you. Someone's trying to be cute.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:13 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Someone has made a room called 'Pest Control' with the entire cast in except you. Someone's trying to be cute.

i was just informed this. this is really worrying like what the hell did i do
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:15 pm

It'll be someone feeling on the outs trying to place the target elsewhere. I'm not voting for you to go anywhere and I don't think anybody's taking that room seriously from what I've heard so far. I will keep you updated though if I hear anything to the contrary.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:21 pm

I don't think Christina made it because she seems super weirded out by it.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Han & Simon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next