Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Han & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:03 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
It'll be someone feeling on the outs trying to place the target elsewhere. I'm not voting for you to go anywhere and I don't think anybody's taking that room seriously from what I've heard so far. I will keep you updated though if I hear anything to the contrary.

thank you for telling me though, i really appreciate it! i really don't know what i even did for people to be trying to outcast me lol how are you feeling after that challenge?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:26 am

That’s okay - and I’m feeling a little nervous. I was fourth out. What are you thinking for the vote?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:56 am

God this is a messy cycle. All I've heard is Christina from a couple of people and, Rio from Christina.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 am

What? Christina is getting votes? Woah, that’s need to me! Lol I’m not going to lie, I’ve heard a couple names, but I’m hesitant on saying any names to anyone because I feel like people could jump at any opportunity to have a reason to vote me out. I might just be paranoid, but that stupid group that was made just has me on edge lmao
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:25 am

I can categorically say I haven't heard your name at all. Has mine come up from anybody? I don't expect you to say who but, just whether it has or not would be nice to know so I can prepare myself.

I've also been talking to Hikari who I have absolutely adored since Day 1 about who we could see ourselves going deep and tbh to the end of this game with, and we both think you'd be an awesome person to sit alongside at Final 3. I'd love to make a room for the three of us if you're up for it?

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:42 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
I can categorically say I haven't heard your name at all. Has mine come up from anybody? I don't expect you to say who but, just whether it has or not would be nice to know so I can prepare myself.

I've also been talking to Hikari who I have absolutely adored since Day 1 about who we could see ourselves going deep and tbh to the end of this game with, and we both think you'd be an awesome person to sit alongside at Final 3. I'd love to make a room for the three of us if you're up for it?

I have heard your name, yeah. What’s shocking to me a bit though is that it initially came from a former blue tribe member, so when I was told this, I felt like I was being set up because I’m not sure if that makes sense like are they telling me the truth or trying to set me up? I really do not know.

I really enjoy talking with Hikari too. She seems like she has a great head on her shoulders and is very logical, which is great to have in an ally. I would be down for the room, definitely!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:46 am

That's interesting for sure, I would love to know who is throwing my name around from my initial tribe because they certainly haven't ran that past me. I'll get a room set up for the three of us and from there we can discuss where to go.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:53 am

Well that’s why it was concerning to me because why would they want to vote you out when they’ve had the chance to bond with you and get to know you more than the other people in the tribe? It just doesn’t make sense. I get that tribal lines aren’t as defined since we have merge, but people willingly throwing your name out as a former blue tribe member just doesn’t make sense to me. That’s why I felt like maybe I was being set up to see if I would spill or tell you.

But sounds good with me! I’m working so it takes me awhile to respond, but hopefully we can figure it out. We have exactly an hour before the deadline. Well, 59 minutes now.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:00 pm

The room's open. I've voted Christina for this round, that seems pretty dead set to me. Are you able to tell me who brought my name up just so I can not feed any actual info to them in the future? I won't mention anything about them bringing me up or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Okay, so. As I said, your name was thrown out to me by someone from the Exorcist tribe. He threw out yours and Barbie’s names to me and told me the two of you were tight. I don’t really know the dynamics of the former Exorcist tribe, so when that was mentioned to me, like I said, I was really confused. Maybe they thought that I didn’t like you? Maybe they thought I wouldn’t mention it to you? But yeah, without saying a name, it’s the only other player that’s not a human being.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 3:09 pm

Oh damn, he's in our one on one trying to act like I can trust him. So I'm guessing there was a plan to 'split up' me and Barbie? We were never that close honestly, I thought she was shady and acted like she wasn't good in comps when she was.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 3:12 pm

Our room with Hikari is open by the way. We should move this conversation into there and figure out who we can play with in a larger group to get through the next few rounds.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:07 pm

sorry for the late response, i had a busy day at work and barely made it to the challenge on time. how are you feeling about this vote? i feel like people will probably try to go for you if i'm being honest. how are your bonds like with people? or are they giving you the cold shoulder?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:10 pm

What makes you think it's gonna be on me? I feel like people are just being their usual, boring, quiet selves and frankly it's not even fun because nobody is strategizing, or talking, or doing anything worth talking about lmao.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:16 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
What makes you think it's gonna be on me? I feel like people are just being their usual, boring, quiet selves and frankly it's not even fun because nobody is strategizing, or talking, or doing anything worth talking about lmao.

i think it's people thinking that you and Barbie were tight and it doesn't help that Roger was telling people that. i'm trying to talk to people and see where their heads are at. who do you think we should do tonight? you can be fully transparent with me, i won't say anything and you have my word on that.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:21 pm

I'd like to discuss whatever we do with you and Hikari primarily. We have that room for us three set up so we should chat in there.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Simon   Room for Han & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Han & Simon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2