Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Hikari & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Only the hosts, Hikari, & Simon have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:33 am

Good morning, Hikari! So great to finally meet you Smile how are you doing this morning?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:22 am

omg hi simon!! i'm so happy to finally have a room with you!! i'm doing well, how are you!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:20 am

same here! I’m currently working and trying to multitask being on the forum haha I just know things are going to get messy especially with this damn twist lmao how are you feeling about everything now that we’ve merged?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:47 am

aww poor thing, it's such a task to do a game and work i understand you.

im feeling okay! it's always nerve wracking to get to know new people and trying to figure out dynamics but i'm excited. i've been waiting to finally meet everyone so i'm really happy to get to this point! how are you feeling about everything!?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:41 pm

I’m feeling good! I’m excited now that we’ve merged, but it’s nerve wracking because of all the possibilities that could happen. And this new twist adds another layer of unpredictability that could really change the game! but overall excited because we are finally meeting everyone and get the chance to know each other. I’ve been looking forward to speaking with you because I really like your energy in the public chats! Plus, I love the character choice! Haha
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:02 pm

same, im scared about the unpredictability element, theres a ton of that in survivor for sure and then John just said fuck y'all heres some more on top of it. same here I love getting to meet everyone finally!

aww omg I like your energy too, I definitely thought you were someone I would get along with right away. I loooove that you love hikari, I want everyone to watch Alice in borderland so bad, its SO UNDERRATED! I was watching and was like, yup definitely want to be her in a forum game.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:25 pm

omg, i haven’t watched it in a while, but she was INCREDIBLY underrated!! i was a bit surprised to see her as a character this season,  but pleasantly because I don’t know too many people that have watch haha

What was the dynamic like with the Mivvex tribe? I was a bit shocked to see Ryan go tbh, but from what I’m hearing he was a bit of an inactive, so that makes sense that he did.

but yes! John is twisted and adding this twist is horrific lmao I could see it definitely cussing a couple blindsides if people really keep their immunity under wraps.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:51 pm

yes! a few people told me they were happy to see her i was like yes hikari supremacy!

basically what happened was ryan wasnt around for immunity so it made the vote pretty easy. he came and finally started talking to people afterwards and it was just too late at that point. we wanted to keep a strong foundation of people who will actually show up to compete since we didn't know when merge would be. he was extremely sweet though, and i felt bad voting him out. he was kind about it though.

how was your tribe?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:28 pm

oh, I see! So he was pretty much the inactive from your original tribe? That makes sense though. I also didn’t know when the merge would happen, i though it would at 13 or 12, so when it didn’t happen, I was confused when it would lol

My tribe was pretty quiet tbh, we didn’t really talk much after we won. Most people logged off soon after we won the challenge. I did talk with Barbie and Han, they seem cool. They’re both really hilarious in public chats too lmao but yeah, I think since we won, our tribe didn’t really strategize or talk with each other much since we weren’t going to tribal.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:23 pm

yeah him and roger was typically inactive. right i was nervous it would be weeks before merge lmao.

i get that, on exorcist we didn't do much game talk since we didn't go to tribal so it was hard to know where everyone's heads are at at this point. lmao yeah barbie and han are super funny people. they're fun to have on a tribe! we didn't really strategize either yesterday though it was more like a consensus that ryan wasn't there and it made the most sense.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:56 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
yeah him and roger was typically inactive. right i was nervous it would be weeks before merge lmao.

i get that, on exorcist we didn't do much game talk since we didn't go to tribal so it was hard to know where everyone's heads are at at this point. lmao yeah barbie and han are super funny people. they're fun to have on a tribe! we didn't really strategize either yesterday though it was more like a consensus that ryan wasn't there and it made the most sense.

that makes sense! that's how we were last night whenever we won the challenge. i feel like people go to bed pretty early, which i actually don't mind haha how are you feeling after that challenge?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:12 am

yeah i feel like nobody is up right now, and i feel pretty good after winning it hehe. but it was HARD omfg ive actually never won an endurance type posting comp!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:21 am

Hikari Kuina wrote:
yeah i feel like nobody is up right now, and i feel pretty good after winning it hehe. but it was HARD omfg ive actually never won an endurance type posting comp!

omg, i just saw your post on the thread! congratulations!! that was impressive! i've never seen so many ties ever lmao but i'm so happy for you!!! i'm jealous haha i just know this tribal is going to be extremely stressfull  Room for Hikari & Simon 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:23 am

thank you so much! i actually won at the end by accident i was telling greg to stop posting on the thread and i happened to send it when john sent the final tiebreaker it was so great. ugh i know! nobody is saying any names so i have genuinely no clue whats going on tonight. i feel like many people are asleep?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:31 am

Hikari Kuina wrote:
thank you so much! i actually won at the end by accident i was telling greg to stop posting on the thread and i happened to send it when john sent the final tiebreaker it was so great. ugh i know! nobody is saying any names so i have genuinely no clue whats going on tonight. i feel like many people are asleep?

nice! haha luck was on your side then, it was meant to be!  Room for Hikari & Simon 1f389 but yeah, i feel like there's some people already asleep. there's only 7 people that's hidden, so counting us two, probably John, there's only a couple people up. i feel like most discussions will happen in the morning which is crazy to me because most people have work on fridays haha
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:45 am

oh for sure, i wish it was happening tonight because i have so much to do tomorrow omg. it's so dead on here. do you have anyone in particular you were thinking would be an easy vote?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:09 am

Hikari Kuina wrote:
oh for sure, i wish it was happening tonight because i have so much to do tomorrow omg. it's so dead on here. do you have anyone in particular you were thinking would be an easy vote?

I genuinely do not know. The paranoia is unreal lol I’ve heard a couple names, but I don’t know if I want to throw it out just because I don’t need another reason for people to make me an outcast like that random group that was made without me in it lol
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:20 am

oh my god yeah that was so fucking weird. i'm sorry that happened i would be upset if someone did that to me. i get that. there really isn't conversation about this vote everyone seems to not know what the fuck is going on
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:38 am

Hikari Kuina wrote:
oh my god yeah that was so fucking weird. i'm sorry that happened i would be upset if someone did that to me. i get that. there really isn't conversation about this vote everyone seems to not know what the fuck is going on

Which is extremely fucking concerning if you ask me!! like if nobody knows what the hell is going, then what the fuck is going to happen? That makes things even more trickier and scarier.

But yeah, when I was told about it, I was taken aback and confused because I don’t really know what I did for someone to want to try and make me an outcast. I don’t know if it was done so that I trust the first person to mention it to me, or what. Like I don’t really know what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:48 pm

yeah, i feel like maybe it was just a joke or something like bevause youre the only animal character?? wait nvm roger is an animal i think? but anyway it's just weird as hell to make a group without a single person.

it is concerning. i voted christina because that's where i heard the vote was and i didn't have much time!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:26 pm

Roger is technically an alien I think haha 

I went with Barbie because that’s the name that I heard the most from people. I’m confused though because a former blue tribe member threw out Han and Barbie’s names to me. I’ve mentioned it to Han because I was really confused when it happened
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:29 pm

got you, yeah she was a powerhouse so i'm not suprised people went for her. love her and her personality tho :,( that's so weird who was it?

i didn't hear barbies name once, i feel like im like trapped in this blue tribe thing where nobody trusts me because of being on that tribe and it's kinda shitty.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:43 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
got you, yeah she was a powerhouse so i'm not suprised people went for her. love her and her personality tho :,( that's so weird who was it?

i didn't hear barbies name once, i feel like im like trapped in this blue tribe thing where nobody trusts me because of being on that tribe and it's kinda shitty.

This person that threw out Barbie’s and Han’s names also tried to make me believe that you or Rio had the idol by the way. They told me that Han and Barbie were tight and that you probably had the idol because you are a beast. if you go by process of elimination of whose name I haven’t mentioned, there’s your answer.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:48 pm

LMAO, of course. i had a feeling it was roger. no i didn't win the idol everyone knew i was at work during it. barbie and han were extremely close, i think everyoen could figure that out by seeing them. i'm not a competition beast i won by complete luck. idk what rogers issue is. i'm not trying to be grouped with the blue tribe i want to make my own allies and work from there so this is very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Simon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next