Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
LMAO, of course. i had a feeling it was roger. no i didn't win the idol everyone knew i was at work during it. barbie and han were extremely close, i think everyoen could figure that out by seeing them. i'm not a competition beast i won by complete luck. idk what rogers issue is. i'm not trying to be grouped with the blue tribe i want to make my own allies and work from there so this is very annoying.

I don’t know if he was doing it because he felt like he was at the bottom of your tribe or what, but I genuinely don’t understand it either. Or maybe he tried to make me feel like you had the idol in order to protect Han’s idol? So maybe he feels closer with Han than he does with you. But I still really don’t understand it. I obviously didn’t know you were working while it was happening, so I kind of believed him just to be fully transparent, but obviously I now know that you didn’t.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 2:00 pm

naur he's fake as hell this is so sick. him and han are close i know that, i never exactly felt like we were all close because we never had to form alliances and go to tribal so like ive been trying to branch off. but it seems like every other former tribe is kind of against blue? idk. but that's just weird of roger because i never really saw him as an enemy like that.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:10 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
naur he's fake as hell this is so sick. him and han are close i know that, i never exactly felt like we were all close because we never had to form alliances and go to tribal so like ive been trying to branch off. but it seems like every other former tribe is kind of against blue? idk. but that's just weird of roger because i never really saw him as an enemy like that.

hey, apologies for the late response! long day at work and i barely made it on time for the challenge. but yeah, he told me all of that which really took me by surprise, but i guess at the same time, not really. how are you feeling about tonight??
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:49 pm

oh of course dont worry i get it! i'm really nervous honestly. once again it's radio silence and i feel extremely vulnerable. if you know anything just let me know i'll vote with you
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
oh of course dont worry i get it! i'm really nervous honestly. once again it's radio silence and i feel extremely vulnerable. if you know anything just let me know i'll vote with you

I’m not going to lie, I’ve heard your name, but I don’t think it’s getting much traction so that’s good. Who have you bonded with and feel like we could trust? Whatever we discuss here stays here and you have my word on that.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:16 pm

ugh, yeah i felt like it could be me but i would love to see everyone try LOL. i just dont know why people dont want to work with me like, i dont have any ties to exorcist i feel so stupid in this game. idk. i really liked greg and loki but i dont even know who to talk to anymore.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:22 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
ugh, yeah i felt like it could be me but i would love to see everyone try LOL. i just dont know why people dont want to work with me like, i dont have any ties to exorcist i feel so stupid in this game. idk. i really liked greg and loki but i dont even know who to talk to anymore.

I like Greg and Loki too. They don’t seem to be super chatty with people though, but I think it’s just their style of game play. They’re pretty straightforward too. Men of few words if you will haha

I’m not used to the lack of conversations if I’m honest lol everyone is pretty dry in general.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:32 pm

same here. i am hearing me han and roger
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:32 am

Hikari Kuina wrote:
same here. i am hearing me han and roger

Good morning! Just wanted to say that I hope you see I wasn’t lying when I told you that Roger mentioned that either you (or Rio) had that idol.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:38 am

hey good morning! i always believed you, roger has been sketchy to me from day one. i actually voted him out this round in hopes of him leaving. not sure who else did also. but thank you, for telling me earlier.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 6:01 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
hey good morning! i always believed you, roger has been sketchy to me from day one. i actually voted him out this round in hopes of him leaving. not sure who else did also. but thank you, for telling me earlier.

Yeah like I get it, lying is part of the game, but when you’re lying so much that you can’t even keep up with the things you’re telling people, that in itself was extremely telling if you ask me. but you’re welcome! how are you feeling going into tonight?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 6:19 pm

yeah exactly, it's a game and you do what you need to to survive but the way he just blanantly made up so many lies then denied it just is shitty to me. i'm nervous. i still feel like nobody really talks to me so im just hoping to win immunity and feel safe for a night. how about you?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:52 pm

I feel on edge, but I always am. Lol the game just causes paranoia up the wazoo because anything can happen. I feel the same way, I feel like the cast in general isn’t super talkative, there’s not too much strategizing, we haven’t even hit 10,000 messages yet lol how are you feeling about tonight?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:02 pm

same here, i'm scared for tonight. i haven't known who would be the majority for the past 2 rounds so i just sit around and wait for a name from ANYNONE and hope for the best dhduehdj. it's particularly quiet tonight so i am a tad more paranoid. and that's true it's dead silent a lot it's sad bc i love the social aspect of these games and getting to know people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Simon   Room for Hikari & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Simon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2