Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Da’Vonne & Simon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Room for Da’Vonne & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Da’Vonne & Simon   Room for Da’Vonne & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:52 pm

I can’t believe I’m on the same tribe as you, Day! How are you feeling so far? Smile
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Room for Da’Vonne & Simon   Room for Da’Vonne & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:58 am

Hey Simon!! I’m so glad to be on your tribe as well! I am feeling pretty good so far wbu?

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Da’Vonne & Simon   Room for Da’Vonne & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:12 am

Feeling good as well! Trying to be as active as I can, but it’s a bit hard with my busy schedule. The challenge last night was super difficult, I was dazed and confused 😂
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Room for Da’Vonne & Simon   Room for Da’Vonne & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:49 am

Honestly I agree!😂😂and yes omg it is super tough with all our busy schedules omg😭😭and idk how to feel about today’s vote how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Da’Vonne & Simon   Room for Da’Vonne & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:25 pm

Hey, so sorry, I’m at work early morning and I’m only able to come online during breaks, but I voted London out. She never responded to me so I thought it was the obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Da’Vonne & Simon   Room for Da’Vonne & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Da’Vonne & Simon
Page 1 of 1