Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Nikita & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

Room for Nikita & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:11 pm

Hey Simon. How are  you feeling?

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:49 pm

Hey Nikita! Happy to be on the same tribe as you! I am feeling good, hopeful that our tribe can win this first challenge! How about you? Smile

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:53 pm

i am super excited about that challenge
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:53 pm

I will do my best in this challenge because we need that immunity.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:55 pm

I’m excited about it too! I’m not the most creative, but will certainly try my best. I’m sure once we are all online and able to discuss it, we will do great! This is exciting!

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:42 pm

I'm thinking about this challenge and it had bc 2 tribes will go the tribal
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Yeah, I just realized that two tribes are going to tribal council. I really like your idea though, we should try to get our tribe to devise a plan. I’m hoping we can pull out a win to gain a momentum!

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:22 pm

We need as much people online discussing as possible. Christina's idea is good too

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:16 pm

Agreed! Sorry I’ve been MIA. I have a busy day today, but I will be online more frequently starting tomorrow. But yes, I like Christina’s idea as well. We should try to discuss it now since there’s 4 of us online.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:24 pm

You're ok Simon. We all have days that are busier than usual. I appreciate your attention. If you are interested we should align our forces
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:49 pm

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
You're ok Simon. We all have days that are busier than usual. I appreciate your attention. If you are interested we should align our forces

I would actually love that! We have barely move in and chatted, but I like your energy and would love to work together! Have you been able to chat with our other tribe members?

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:57 pm

I tried to talk to everyone, but London and Davonne didn't answer me back. Christina and Marty was an exchange of hi how are you. maybe tomorrow everyone will be more active. friday night hahaha

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:59 pm

And you
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 10:29 pm

Hey Simon. there are 4 most active people in our tribe: you, me, Marty and Christrina. We're both together but we need numbers. I liked Christina and Marty. What do you think of the four of us?

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:52 am

Hi, Simon. How are you today? i hope you slept well
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:35 am

Hey Nikita! I apologize for the super late response, but I did sleep well! I hope you did too.! I wasn’t able to get online after I responded, but I’m here now! I also have tried to reach out to everyone, but Da’Vonne never responded back. I haven’t gotten the chance to talk to London though.

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:36 am

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
Hey Simon. there are 4 most active people in our tribe: you, me, Marty and Christrina. We're both together but we need numbers. I liked Christina and Marty. What do you think of the four of us?

I really like the both of them too, I think it would be smart for the 4 of us to stick together so that we do have the numbers within the tribe and since we are the most active, I think it just makes sense!!

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:47 am

I hope Day and London interact more with us.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:49 am

I hope so too. I haven’t come across London yet, I guess she registered while I was offline yesterday. Da’Vonne has posted in public since I messaged her, hopefully she isn’t ignoring me and just trying to get used to the forum lol
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:54 am

Simon wrote:
I hope so too. I haven’t come across London yet, I guess she registered while I was offline yesterday. Da’Vonne has posted in public since I messaged her, hopefully she isn’t ignoring me and just trying to get used to the forum lol

I noticed that Day has posted in public earlier today. I hope she isn't ignoring me too lol
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:57 am

Yeah haha I think everyone is probably just a bit busy still, but hopefully since it’s a weekend, everyone is able to come online today for awhile so we can all contribute to the challenge as much as we can. It would really suck to go to tribal right away, but if we do, at least we have the numbers with Christina and Marty. Have you asked if they would be up for the idea?

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:00 pm

I asked them. Marty is in. Christina didn't answer me about that. So I requested a space for you, Marty and me

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:03 pm

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
I asked them. Marty is in. Christina didn't answer me about that. So I requested a space for you, Marty and me

Hm, that’s interesting. I’m good with the three of us though, maybe the three of us could be a core within our tribe and we still try to get Christina as the 4th since she’s the most active outside of the three of us and so it still gives us majority!

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:14 pm

Simon wrote:
Nikita Nagornyy wrote:

Hm, that’s interesting. I’m good with the three of us though, maybe the three of us could be a core within our tribe and we still try to get Christina as the 4th since she’s the most active outside of the three of us and so it still gives us majority!

That's what I was thinking. We 3 are together and we also could try to get her ir

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 3:21 pm

Yeah, that sounds good with me!! If we end up going to tribal, at least the 4 of us don’t have to worry, but I still hope that we don’t have to be one of the two tribes going to tribal council right away! Haha we also have the reward challenge tonight so that should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Nikita & Simon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Private Rooms :: Nikita & Simon-
Jump to: