Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Nikita & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:57 pm

Ok, I definitely think she’s writing your name down, but both me and Marty have your back so you will be fine. We need to figure out our strategy for once the merge hits.

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:06 pm

In the merge we need to bring more people to our side it doesn't matter which is the previous tribe of the person who wants to work with us. we should also keep saying that exorcists are the best at competition as they are so they'll be the targets

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:09 pm

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
In the merge we need to bring more people to our side it doesn't matter which is the previous tribe of the person who wants to work with us. we should also keep saying that exorcists are the best at competition as they are so they'll be the targets

Yeah that is probably our best bet. I think we need the focus to be on the blue tribe so that people continue targeting them once we’ve merged. It’s imperative to gather the VVitch tribe. I think we have to make a room with the three of them as soon as we are able to

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:21 pm

Of course we need to make a room with the Vvitch. But we have to remember that our goal is survive each round and not be distracted or totally focused on getting out the exorcist. It would be pretty innocent ifnwe do that bc inside the blues might be some crack amd we should make it more divided i guess
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:05 pm

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
Of course we need to make a room with the Vvitch. But we have to remember that our goal is survive each round and not be distracted or totally focused on getting out the exorcist. It would be pretty innocent ifnwe do that bc inside the blues might be some crack amd we should make it more divided i guess

No, no you’re definitely right. I think it’s clear Roger is on the outs so we have to work on him right away. I’m sure they aren’t as tight as one may think. There has to be a crack somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:20 pm

Maybe inside there we should try to divide them in comp beats and those who aren't comp beasts.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:22 pm

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
Maybe inside there we should try to divide them in comp beats and those who aren't comp beasts.

Yeah, that would be good. I’m hoping Roger will be willing to give us some intel about the dynamics in the blue team. We could assure him that by doing so, we will try to protect him if people want to go after the blues so he knows we won’t come after him.

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:39 pm

Good point Simon. Our brainstorming is working really good
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:06 am

Good morning Simon. How are you mate
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:28 am

Eek, I’m good Nikita 😂 but I just wanted to say I’m so sorry for voting you out! We kept Christina because we thought she would be more beneficial for both me and Marty in the long run. We thought you would be extremely loyal to us, but so would Christina and we felt she would be more helpful in making things happen/getting things done. It was a pleasure while it lasted! I love you
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:02 am

Now you know damn well--

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:05 am

LMAO it’s for post season bestie.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Nikita & Simon   Room for Nikita & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Nikita & Simon
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4