Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Marty & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Room for Marty & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:59 pm

What’s up, Marty! Pleasure to be on the same tribe as you! How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:08 pm

hello simon!! nice to meet you!
im just looking around the forum right now, this cast is looking good.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
hello simon!! nice to meet you!
im just looking around the forum right now, this cast is looking good.

Nice to meet you too! The forum is a little overwhelming, but hopefully we figure it out as we go. The cast does look good! Hoping our tribe can pull out the win for this first challenge to get a momentum going.

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:22 pm

for sure! i'll do my best in challenges so we can keep everyone safe and keep up the morale in here
it would just suck if we go on tribal first
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:59 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
for sure! i'll do my best in challenges so we can keep everyone safe and keep up the morale in here
it would just suck if we go on tribal first

It really would! Hopefully we don’t have to, we have until some time tomorrow for the challenge so I think we should be okay! *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:07 pm

yea we got ample time! i think we can start brainstorming when everyone is on here tonight
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:19 pm

I agree, sorry for been MIA! I have a busy day today, but I’ll be online more frequently starting tomorrow morning. I think maybe we brainstorm ideas tonight then tomorrow we can come together and figure out what exactly we are doing. We could also brainstorm on our own overnight and bring our ideas to the table in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:26 pm

no apologies needed haha, we have a lot of time to work on it!

and brainstorming on our own would be nice so we don't have to keep checking in here since everyone seem to have something going on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:52 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
no apologies needed haha, we have a lot of time to work on it!

and brainstorming on our own would be nice so we don't have to keep checking in here since everyone seem to have something going on tonight.

Yeah, I’m pretty occupied but trying my best to jump on here as often as I can. It’s a bit hard to discuss as a group since we all haven’t had the chance to be online at the same time, but I am hopeful that this won’t be the case come tomorrow.

I was thinking maybe turning like the Saw franchise into a tv series? Not too sure exactly how it would work, but maybe each episode dives into the history of each victim a little more. Then some kind of plot twist for the finale so that there’s something to work with as far as the possibilities for future seasons.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:12 pm

oh wow that's actually good!

to add to that, maybe the ending could be like... whoever gets out realizes that the game is not over and that there were multiple games happening at the same time. and all those survivor of the other games, they all come together for another game, like battle of the champions lol

you should share that to our tribe room!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:38 am

Marty McFly wrote:
oh wow that's actually good!

to add to that, maybe the ending could be like... whoever gets out realizes that the game is not over and that there were multiple games happening at the same time. and all those survivor of the other games, they all come together for another game, like battle of the champions lol

you should share that to our tribe room!

oooh, that’s actually really smart there!! apologies for the super late response! I wasn’t able to get online after I last responded to you, but I’m here now! I hope you slept well! I’ll go ahead and mention it to the tribe chat Smile
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:17 pm

all g simon, i was out all day myself so im trying to catch up now. hope you've been well!!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:29 pm

I’ve been well, thanks! Worked out this morning, made some brunch, and now I’m just doing laundry and cleaning up around my place. It’s been a pretty productive haha. Hope you’ve had a good Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:34 pm

love that, i love productive days. <3

i was out with a couple friends for coffee, catching up and just completely forgot to check in here ugh

but anyways we're all here now let's do this

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Have you heard from London and Da'vonne yet, Simon? I tried reaching out to them yesterday but haven't heard back at all.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:10 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
Have you heard from London and Da'vonne yet, Simon? I tried reaching out to them yesterday but haven't heard back at all.

I have not! I reached out to Da’Vonne yesterday, but she never responded to me even though she posted in our tribe camp. London I sent a message to this morning, but I haven’t seen her online at all!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:11 pm

Yeah I haven't received anything from them either this sucks we got two inactives Sad
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:13 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
Yeah I haven't received anything from them either this sucks we got two inactives Sad

I know, it really does! It could very well mean we might not do well in challenges if it’s a thing where we all have to submit. But I guess on the bright side, it gives the rest of us better chances of staying if we end up going to tribal.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Yeah I'm hoping at least one of them shows up just so we don't have two people weighing us down. Also goodluck on this reward challenge!!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:03 am

Good morning! That challenge was so damn hard lol I got to the math portion and gave up after 2-3 hours. 😂
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:57 am

morning simon! i didnt get past the first round lol i spent an hour unscrambling movies 3, 4 and 5 and gave up

i wouldn't know what to do with an idol anyways so called it a night  Room for Marty & Simon 1f602

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:27 pm

haha yeah, I took over an hour trying to get the movies sorted out, but John is crazy because that math portion was insanity 😂

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 3:04 pm

it wouldn't be a john comp without a crazy math comp right? lol

im glad that first vote was easy, and hopefully we can win tonight so we dont have to go through that again. i already volunteered to play so I'll be doing my best

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
it wouldn't be a john comp without a crazy math comp right? lol

im glad that first vote was easy, and hopefully we can win tonight so we dont have to go through that again. i already volunteered to play so I'll be doing my best

literally 😂 John loves math, but math is my mortal enemy lmao

I have a good feeling about the four of us competing! I think we have a really good chance of winning immunity, that way we don’t have to worry about tribal like you said.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:13 pm

and that will not be the last of the season  Room for Marty & Simon 1f602
I do too! i think exorcist is strong but not unbeatable, and it seems like vvitch is on the same boat as us

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Simon   Room for Marty & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Marty & Simon
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Private Rooms :: Marty & Simon-
Jump to: