Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Barbie & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:42 pm

Only the hosts, Barbie, & Simon have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:20 am

Hey Barbie! Nice to officially meet you! How are you? Smile

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:08 am

Hiiiii!!! Omgosh it's so nice to meet you! I have always loved Alvin and the Chipmunks so it's nice to be able to talk to you. I'm good. Excited that we finally swapped tribes if I'm being honest. How're you?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:17 am

Hey hey! I’m excited too. I liked my tribe mates, but we really needed Jesus when it came to winning challenges 😂

Barbie is such a legendary character choice tbh!! You have a plethora of photos you can use as a profile picture! Haha I should’ve thought about that when I applied as Simon because I’m very limited lol

I’m doing good though, just working and sneaking into the restroom to try and catch up on the forum lol how’s your day treating you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:26 am

Lol not to be rude but y'all really did haha 💜 My tribe mainly just kept getting Lucky. I mean I'm glad I was safe for these past rounds, but I did feel bad for you guys because I know I would've had several breakdowns if I had to keep going to Tribal Council. But at least you survived and are still here so that's good!! 💜

So true! That was one of the reasons I wanted to play as her because she had so many pics and different ways to look lol. Aww but that pic of Simon is so cute so it's fine haha.

Lol I understand that. I'm glad I decided to check or else I wouldn't have realized we swapped tribes until later 💀 My day is good so far. Just watching a scary movie. During the day is the time when I can only watch some because I get scared so easily.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:38 am

Haha, you’re fine because it’s the truth 😂 I was definitely super close to many breakdowns, especially when I felt hopeless during the challenges lol

I just wanted to say you are fucking hilarious lol every post you make has cracked me the hell up 😂 I just love your energy! I feel like some people could be overwhelmed by it, but I can’t get enough of it lmao please continue being you because it’s honestly refreshing to see!!

But girl, I don’t do scary movies 😂 I’m the same way as you, I have to watch them when it’s broad daylight because I don’t claim any of that energy during the night. Otherwise, it’s a NO for me baby 😂

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:54 am

Oh I get that hunny. I would get so frustrated when the borderline "inactives" would play in the challenges and be struggle buses. Like omgosh it had my heart POUNDING.

Omgosh thank you so much. That really makes me feel good 💜😭 Eek not overwhelmed asfhsjd. I do feel like I talk too much sometimes but anyone that doesn't like it can kiss my plastic ass lmao. I'm just out here trying to have a good time because you never know when you can go home, y'know? I came to be loud and have fun in a horror game, not sit quietly like I'm in church hehe.

Exactly. Although the only exception is if I've watched a movie a couple times before and know when the jump scares and kills are gonna happen so I can be prepared. I enjoy being scared but not too scared lol.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:07 pm

Overwhelmed as in some people aren’t vocal haha. I think a lot of people are afraid to be like that in public, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it which is why I said I love your energy!! I  think a lot of people forget to have fun playing these games so they are always so serious all the time 😂  so exactly what you said! if they don’t like it, they can choke on one lmao

My tribe has London and Da’Vonne as inactives which was unfortunate because those are two great character choices wasted! lol

I’m hoping that we can win tonight because I’m so tired of losing 😭 how are you feeling about the dynamics of this current tribe now?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:17 pm

Ohhh yeah that does make more sense lol. So true I've never understood that fear. Like let your freak flags fly people 🤣💜

Omgosh yes I was so sad when they were voted out 😭 I was like those are two amazing choices and I wanted to talk to them based off that alone, but then they were gone and I was like "Welp..."

Same. I do not want to go to Tribal Council. I want to stay away as long as possible lmao. I think it's interesting. Roger is the most borderline "inactive" at this point I think. He's usually at work which makes sense, but he's barely around and not very good at challenges but be tries ... when he's here. I hope we don't have to be bodyguards and keep Han from fighting Greg and Christina lmaoo.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:25 pm

Yeah, it really sucked because I wanted to talk to them and work with them just for that reason lmao there’s a lot of TASTE in those choices so in my head they would have been nice allies lol but they both seemed to be extremely busy from the get go, I had like less than 4 messages with each of them lol

I’m hoping we can have the luck you all had in former Exorcist in this tribe because I would also like to stay away from it as much as possible. I love the hosts, but I’m good off that date 😂

And yeah, I think just based on public chats, Roger seemed to be a little…behind haha but I get it though, a lot of people sometimes end up not having the time to play as much as they thought they would.

lmao Han has already mentioned she’s worried about them after what happened with the challenge the other night lol I personally feel like people took things too seriously because everyone was just trying to make sure their tribe was safe and if there were mistakes made, it was nothing wrong with correcting it again, for their tribe’s safety lol
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:33 pm

Yeah sucks when things work out like that lol. I understand that struggle because I was at the beach over the weekend when the game started so I was trying to be on as much as I could because I did not want to go for being "inactive". If we hadn't won all those challenges I think I might've eek 💀

Lmao iktr! Hopefully we brought it with us. I know Ryan isn't very good, but I have no idea how good Loki, Kylie, or Marty are. Rio's alright at challenges I think, but Hikari is rather good. I feel like they are beatable though.

Exactly. Emotions were just running high because everyone wanted to be safe, but I hope they can all just leave it in the past and focus so we don't internally sabotage ourselves lmao.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:56 pm

I’m really hoping that we can pull it off. I’m a bit worried that we will be going in 1 point down already because I think Roger said he wasn’t going to be able to be there tonight. If that’s the case, I think it might be a good idea to let him be first so that if it ties, we don’t have to rely on him in the end if that makes sense.

I definitely think they are beatable, we all just have to try our best because it’s all we can do. I’m just worried that majority of these comps will be horror movie based and if that’s the case, I’m not confident in my abilities to help the tribe win, but I will certainly try my best.

But yeah, I hope they put things aside and we all just gun for the challenge so we don’t have to go to tribal. I’m wondering when the merge will be now since it’s usually at 12 I feel like. You think it’s a possibility that merge happens at 11 and it will be a final 2?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:45 pm

So true. I'm confident we can do it. I feel it can be even because Ryan's very easy to beat. Hopefully he won't show either. And hopefully we all have time to help each other/send answers in the tribe chat if we need to.

It's a possibility. Unless John decides to be cruel and make it final 10 or 9 💀😭 I'd be surprised if it was a final 2. Isn't Survivor always a final 3?

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:48 pm

I think the very early few seasons were a final two. i'm not sure how many seasons has had it, but it's been a long time since there was a final two in the real Survivor, but it's definitely happened before.

but AHHHH, i'm so fucking happy we won! you guys ATE that shit up!

Room for Barbie & Simon 200

i wonder what is going to happen with the other tribe! it is definitely going to be interesting to see who ends up going! how are you feeling about the merge? i reckon it will be the next round. if it's not i would be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:56 pm

Ohhhh I did not know that. So cool tbh.

Eeeeee right?! I'm so happy how that worked out for us!! 😍💜 But pls not that gif ajslahxd 💀

Oh yes I am very interested to see who leaves. I feel Ryan could be a target because he was no help and everyone else tried, I think? But you never know. And obviously Exorcists' idol is still out there and who knows if the other 2 still are. As for the merge, I'm excited and nervous. Excited to see what's in store but nervous because I don't think I'll be able to win individual immunity lol
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:18 pm

Hahaha I searched Barbie dancing  and that was the only one that popped up where she was [i]dancing[i] lmao

and yeah, it’s crazy because they’re all still online so I feel like even right not they are all still unsure and not locked in on who is getting voted out so I feel like something big could happen especially if idols come into play!

I’m excited for the merge, but I’m really nervous because I still haven’t met a lot of people so I feel like like I’m at a disadvantage and I’m not like super active compared to others.  Hopefully we can stick together through the merge and for the long run though. I get really good energy from you!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:52 am

Lol so true I love it 💜

And Ryan's out as expected. A shame really because he's so easy to beat lmao 💀

Eeee and we made it!! I'm glad I can at least be a juror lol. Oooh yes of course babes you're always good with me. I love your energy too and that little chipmunk is so cute 😍💜
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:52 am

Barbie wrote:
Lol so true I love it 💜

And Ryan's out as expected. A shame really because he's so easy to beat lmao 💀

Eeee and we made it!! I'm glad I can at least be a juror lol. Oooh yes of course babes you're always good with me. I love your energy too and that little chipmunk is so cute 😍💜

Yessss, congrats to us!! I’m excited, but this twist will definitely bring unpredictability into the game! I’m nervous as hell lmao

But yes! I have your back! if I ever hear your name floating around, I will tell you as soon as I hear it and hope you could do the same for me and we could look out for each other. I don’t think people would really expect us to be close.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:05 am

Oh of course boo 💜 Yeah I doubt they would. Do you think we should try to form an alliance with some other people just in case?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:48 am

Barbie wrote:
Oh of course boo 💜 Yeah I doubt they would. Do you think we should try to form an alliance with some other people just in case?

I think it would be a good idea! I really like you and Han personally, but I don’t know if she would be willing to work with people from our former tribe lol were you able to bond with Greg or Christina at all?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:54 am

Lol she might? Idk. I talked with Christina a bit and she's cool. Greg I didn't get to talk to as much as I'd have liked :-( What's Marty like? He's always been so nice to me in public so I wouldn't mind bringing him into something lol
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:21 pm

Barbie wrote:
Lol she might? Idk. I talked with Christina a bit and she's cool. Greg I didn't get to talk to as much as I'd have liked :-( What's Marty like? He's always been so nice to me in public so I wouldn't mind bringing him into something lol

I like Marty! He’s super funny and has a good head on his shoulders. Definitely would be down to work with him too. Greg seems to be less talkative than most people, but he’s pretty cool too! How are Hikari and Rio like? I can tell they’re funny just based on the public chats lol

This twist is going to make my head hurt every night, I just know it lmao it’s horrific! *bad dum tss* 😂
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:08 pm

Oooh good to know! Yeah I might just need to try and talk with Greg more. I have like zero social skills so I'm pretty sure that's going to sink me in this game lmao 💀😭 Yeah they're pretty funny and good competitors I think. They kinda give off leader-type vibes. I didn't really talk with them much because we always won so there was not really a need to strategies and stuff so we'd always all just kinda log off after the challenge. But from when we did speak they were kind and funny.

Omgosh it really is. I wish there was some kind of way we could narrow it down to figure out who might've won lol. Just expose them and get that worry out the way 🤣
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:26 pm

Yeah, I could see that. That’s why I think sometimes it’s good to go to tribal at least once before the merge so that you can see who you can actually trust! but that makes sense. winning a lot is a blessing and a curse haha.

but yeah, we should figure out who we think we can move forward with and trust. we will only really see if people are being real with their words until after tribal, but hopefully we can find people that will be solidly with us!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:33 pm

It really is lmao. And true we won't really know until after Tribal Council who can be trusted and that's so scary ahsoskdd. I do feel good about Marty and Han though. And maybe Christina and maybe Kylie? Have you spoken to her much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie & Simon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next