Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:10 am

Barbie wrote:
It really is lmao. And true we won't really know until after Tribal Council who can be trusted and that's so scary ahsoskdd. I do feel good about Marty and Han though. And maybe Christina and maybe Kylie? Have you spoken to her much?

yeah, i like them both. Kylie i haven't spoken with too much, but she's really sweet! Christina was from my former tribe so me and her do have that in common. that comp was fun to watch lol that many ties is insanity!
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:16 am

I am still embarassed I went out first lmaooo. 💀 And all those ties were crazy! I was ready for them to stop so we could get Tribal Council started so I could go to sleep lol. I don't even know who to vote for. It feels so mean to vote someone out but I guess it has to be done 😭 I don't even know how to approach people about it lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:23 am

Barbie wrote:
I am still embarassed I went out first lmaooo. 💀 And all those ties were crazy! I was ready for them to stop so we could get Tribal Council started so I could go to sleep lol. I don't even know who to vote for. It feels so mean to vote someone out but I guess it has to be done 😭 I don't even know how to approach people about it lmaoo

lmao me either! i'm stressed as hell if i'm honest lol Han mentioned a room that was made with everyone excluding me and i'm so confused about it lol i don't even know what i've done for people to be trying to make me an outcast like that Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:28 am

Yeah it's just a joke room by someone I think lol because it was titled "No Pest". I completely forgot about it until you said something. No one's really said anything in there though so it's nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:34 am

Barbie wrote:
Yeah it's just a joke room by someone I think lol because it was titled "No Pest". I completely forgot about it until you said something. No one's really said anything in there though so it's nothing serious.

i really hope not, i really don't know what i've done for people to want to do that. it's making me even more stressed than i already am because of tribal Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:37 am

Aww don't be stressed bby I doubt you're going anywhere tonight. But true it really wasn't a funny joke so I don't know who thought of that. I'm a little stressed now because someone disliked my message at Tribal Council lmaoo. Hopefully it was a blogger or prejuror. I don't need no secret haters on this cast 💀😭
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:43 am

Barbie wrote:
Aww don't be stressed bby I doubt you're going anywhere tonight. But true it really wasn't a funny joke so I don't know who thought of that. I'm a little stressed now because someone disliked my message at Tribal Council lmaoo. Hopefully it was a blogger or prejuror. I don't need no secret haters on this cast 💀😭

haha people are childish though. it would be even more aggravating if it was a prejuror or a blogger because why are they hating from outside of the club when they can't even get in? Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 1f602

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:46 am

Exactly lmao. Jealousy is a disease so I hope they get checked out soon. I lowkey hope it's someone on the outside thougg because now it's 2 dislikes lmaooo. If it's people in the game they are cowards lol. Oh tomorrow's gonna be a mess I can feel it. I might just wait to the morning to vote because I'm about to pass out lol
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:50 am

yeah, i'm definitely going to wait until tomorrow to vote because i'm not even sure if everyone is still awake. i feel like people have already logged out.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:56 am

Yeah I just noticed the number of people online that are hidden's dwindled lol. Hopefully we can wake up to good news and an easy vote tomorrow. Sweet dreams 💜
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:13 am

Good morning! The vote is definitely not an easy vote because I don’t think there’s a general consensus yet so I’m nervous as hell because we don’t have that much time left to vote!! lmao
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:13 am

Good morning! 💜 Have you heard anything about the vote yet?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:19 am

Okay so I heard your name from one person, but I'm pretty sure that was a lie because that was the only person I heard it from and I've heard like 4-5 other names so I have no idea what's going on 💀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Simon   Room for Barbie & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie & Simon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2