Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Midsommar!

Go down 
+4
Nikita Nagornyy
Christina Aguilera
Da’Vonne Rogers
John Probst
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:37 pm

I added more information to the draft. I think it's 430 words long. We can write up to 1000 words I think.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:37 pm

The silence (2019)

After arriving north the Andrews family is relieved. Over the next few weeks and months more people and groups of survivors arrive in the north. The people there don't have a consensus on what to do. They left their old life behind and with the gradual increase in the number of people the tensions increase.
There is a certain dispute for the control of groups of people and for the region. People survive from hunting, fishing and from vegetables and fruits, but food is increasingly scarce.
Some feel they are doing more tasks than others. Others feel that people who arrived last should work harder. Some people want to go back to their cities and go back to their normal lives. Some girls of childbearing age disappear overnight. People think the members of the strange cult are infiltrated there. The families of girls who disappeared are divided between those who want to look for them and those who don't. Many fights happen. The food supply is decreasing and During one night part of what is left disappears. People in that region are suspicious of each other. Two men fight over food and they start fighting until one of them is seriously injured and ends up dying a few days later. A feeling of revenge and rivalry appears between these families. More girls disappear. The strange cult tries to kidnap Ally Andrews, but Hugh, Ally's father, realizes that there are invaders in his cabin and fights the kidnappers while his wife screams for help. the kidnappers run away.
The Andrews family decides to follow in search of a more remote place, with fewer people. As they head elsewhere a blizzard starts and they are attacked by the strange sect and Ally is kidnapped. Hugh and Kelly, his wife, are desperate. They return to camp and leave their youngest son and Kelly's mother there and are reunited with relatives of other girls who have been kidnapped. This new group of people splits up to look for the kidnapped girls. Winter is coming and conditions are getting tougher. After a few days a blizzard happens. Many of those who were looking for their daughters die or disappear. Hugh and Kelly and a few others take shelter and wait for the blizzard to pass. They return to search and see a dismal mansion in the distance. They approach and stop to watch throughout the day. In this mansion are the members of the strange cult. Meanwhile at the camp many people are hungry. There are many patients and very often some commit suicide.

Christina Aguilera, Simon and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:39 pm

If we are going to continue with this draft, does anyone have any ideas to add to it?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:36 pm

I like what you've written so far Nikita! We can just add more details to the story to make it longer (reach that 1000 words limit) and then add a cliffhanger in the end that can be picked up in future seasons.

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:41 pm

It’s perfect Nikita! And yeah I agree with Marty just add a cliffhanger at the end.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:31 pm

If anyone has added something to the story, please post it so we can complete it.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:38 pm

The tension in the camp grows. Lynn, Ally's grandmother, and Jude, Ally's Younger brother, don't want to stay at camp. They sneak out at dawn looking for another shelter. They enter the forest and walk away. Lynn sees a fire a few meters away. Around this fire there are some people. She and Jude watch, but Jude makes a noise. People around the bonfire look out and notice that someone is watching them. They run toward the noise and Lynn and Jude flee through the forest.
Lynn and Jude aren't able to run enough so they hide with leaves near a fallen log. They hear footsteps but are silent. Some time later it seems that there is no one else there but the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:39 pm

I created more details for the camp focusing on Ally's grandmother and brother.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:51 pm

The silence (2019)

After arriving north the Andrews family is relieved. Over the next few weeks and months more people and groups of survivors arrive in the north. The people there don't have a consensus on what to do. They left their old life behind and with the gradual increase in the number of people the tensions increase.
There is a certain dispute for the control of groups of people and for the region. People survive from hunting, fishing and from vegetables and fruits, but food is increasingly scarce.
Some feel they are doing more tasks than others. Others feel that people who arrived last should work harder. Some people want to go back to their cities and go back to their normal lives. Some girls of childbearing age disappear overnight. People think the members of the strange cult are infiltrated there. The families of girls who disappeared are divided between those who want to look for them and those who don't. Many fights happen. The food supply is decreasing and During one night part of what is left disappears. People in that region are suspicious of each other. Two men fight over food and they start fighting until one of them is seriously injured and ends up dying a few days later. A feeling of revenge and rivalry appears between these families. More girls disappear. The strange cult tries to kidnap Ally Andrews, but Hugh, Ally's father, realizes that there are invaders in his cabin and fights the kidnappers while his wife screams for help. the kidnappers run away.
The Andrews family decides to follow in search of a more remote place, with fewer people. As they head elsewhere a blizzard starts and they are attacked by the strange sect and Ally is kidnapped. Hugh and Kelly, his wife, are desperate. They return to camp and leave their youngest son and Kelly's mother there and are reunited with relatives of other girls who have been kidnapped. This new group of people splits up to look for the kidnapped girls. Winter is coming and conditions are getting tougher. After a few days a blizzard happens. Many of those who were looking for their daughters die or disappear. Hugh and Kelly and a few others take shelter and wait for the blizzard to pass. They return to search and see a dismal mansion in the distance. They approach and stop to watch throughout the day. In this mansion are the members of the strange cult. Meanwhile at the camp many people are hungry. There are many patients and very often some commit suicide.
The tension in the camp grows. Lynn, Ally's grandmother, and Jude, Ally's Younger brother, don't want to stay at camp. They sneak out at dawn looking for another shelter. They enter the forest and walk away. Lynn sees a fire a few meters away. Around this fire there are some people. She and Jude watch, but Jude makes a noise. People around the bonfire look out and notice that someone is watching them. They run toward the noise and Lynn and Jude flee through the forest.
Lynn and Jude aren't able to run enough so they hide with leaves near a fallen log. They hear footsteps but are silent. Some time later it seems that there is no one else there but the two of them. They exit carefully and cross the forest. When they leave the forest they follow a road. They see an abandoned house and go there looking for supplies and refuge. Lynn sees something on the backyard floor. It's like a round entrance. She opens and descends a ladder. Jude follows her. When Lynn finishes descending the stairs she feels the walls where she is and turns on the light. They are inside a bunker full of supplies.

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:53 pm

Hi guys. It's almost time. What do you think about the last draft? Does anyone have something to add?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:58 pm

I think it’s great!! 😊
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:53 am

Hey guys! Sorry been busy all day with work. I really love the draft!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:36 am

Good morning, tribe! I am at work all day today, but I’ll be here for the challenge tonight. I will try to be online during downtime at work, so if it takes me a bit to respond, that’s why! I promise I’m not ignoring anyone haha
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:40 am

Good morning everyone. I hope we all have a great day
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:10 am

Morning everyone!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Just saw the tree mail. I’ll be online for the challenge so I could be one of the 4 competing!

Christina Aguilera, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:58 pm

Yeah me too I will be here for the challenge so I could compete as well!

Christina Aguilera, Simon and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 3:06 pm

I will also be here for the challenge!!

Simon, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 3:10 pm

I also will be here so I can compete in the next immunity challenge

Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 3:18 pm

I get off work at 5 PT so I can try and help if needed !

Christina Aguilera, Simon, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 5:53 pm

I’m thinking it will probably be a challenge where the four people will be the ones to submit, but everyone can help if that makes sense.

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 5:58 pm

I hope so! I'm worried it's some sort of relay and I weigh you guys down lol
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:03 pm

I hope we do get to help each other..
Either way we got this! We are going to win this challenge!!! 💋

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:08 pm

I think 04 people will be competing, but we all can discuss and help each here in our thread
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:10 pm

For example if the competition is each player has to write a movie tittle with 15 letters amd the last player to write is eliminated of the challenge, we all can talk about the challenge here, the only restriction is there's 4 selected people to post the answers in the challenge thread. Idk if I make myself clear

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Midsommar!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next