Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Midsommar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Midsommar) Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Midsommar)   Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Midsommar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:24 am

COMMENTS
Judge #2:
I honestly had a hard time reading this one. Its was so wordy, but said nothing to me. I get no sense of direction at all. You have to make sure you have a concept that is going to make sense without an explanation.

Judge #7:
Originality: 7/10 - Honestly, when I read this, I thought it was going into the Donner-Party route, but it surprised me by going into the cult-route. I think I have seen a few movies with some of the general themes of this, but not all in one show.
Organization: 0/10 - This could've REALLY benefitted with some indentation, paragraph breaks, boldened words, italicized words, colored sections, photos to break up text, and different font sized words.
Hype: 6/10 - This seems like a show others would watch, but I wouldn't. I think I love the politics of the camp a whole lot more than the cult invasion-type story and I would watch for the camp more than the horror of the cult.
Plausibility: 10/10 - This absolutely sounds like a Netflix original.
Effort: 3/10 - There was a whole tribe working on this, but it really feels like only one person who was on a time crunch submitted this.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Midsommar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Midsommar)   Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Midsommar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:22 am

Wow! Let me find out who these judges are.  Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Midsommar) 1f602

London Tipton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Midsommar)
Page 1 of 1