Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist)

Go down 
+2
Hikari Kuina
John Probst
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist) Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist)   Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:21 am

COMMENTS
Judge #2:
By far the best submission with the most thought. They planned out everything so well that they hit the mark on every single task assigned. They’re here to win. The visuals and actor selection were on point, and I love the inclusion of special release features (but no bluray!)

Judge #3:
first one better win they snapped

Judge #4:
#1 ate

Judge #5:
Not even close ..

Judge #7:
Originality: 9/10 - Unfortunately I cannot rate this very high on originality. The points I gave for originality are there because the writing of this post had some humor (such as "(60-minute episodes including ads)" which is funny, though frustrating because I'd rather it be on Netflix with NO ads. It gave me a giggle. And while the episodes and content are original. I also really enjoyed this one in particular because of there being a "Cast" section, which is a smart idea that I myself have done in the past during creative comps. A cast really helps you win, smart move. I respect it. Points added <3 It's interesting to see who you would want in certain roles and it helps give me a better image overall. The reason I took off a point is because I have seen some Anime's that come DANGEROUSLY close to being a lot like this show.
Organization: 10/10 - This is absolutely stellar. This looks EXACTLY the way I would make mine. It's clean. It's organized. Everything is broken down, there are boldened words, italicized, colored, differently sized words, pictures, different fonts, emojis, artwork, and different alignments. Everything is beautiful. The red/white color scheme of the words is also exactly how I write my official posts. It's beautiful, truly. Great job to whoever worked on this organization wise. Truly.
Hype: 8/10 - I would love to watch this! Especially Episode 2. It doesn't really... Seem like a HORROR show, though... It feels Horror-Ish. Though, it's actually DIRECTLY up my alley personally, so I won't deduct many points off for a lack of classic-horror tropes, because this show ~could~ be edited or filmed in a far more horror-like way than the plot entails. Natural disasters (as well as human-disasters) are some of my favorite things to watch when searching for movies. I LOVE movies like Supervolcano and San Andreas for that reason. Before settling on Government and International Politics, I actually wanted to be a Meteorology/Geology major! So great job there <3
Plausibility: 10/10 - Given the fact that it was implied to have ads told me this is probably an HBO or Hulu Original, which I feel like they could handle a production of this magnitude.  Plausibility is completely there. Especially because you aren't casting A-List actors, a budget is totally there for this.
Effort: 10/10 - No doubt within my mind that they took this entire time slot allotted to them to work on this. They sent it in last-minute because they spent the full 24 hours perfecting this beauty.

Han Mi-nyeo, Barbie and Ryan Reynolds like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist)   Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:29 am

was judge 7 sophia or something bc jesus christ
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist)   Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:59 am

Judge #7 just gets us *tears*.

Piers likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist)   Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 7:57 am

We ate that up

Piers likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist)   Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:01 am

I love those detailed comments we stan judge 7

Piers likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist)   Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:51 am

MY PLASTIC HEART 😭💜

But Judge #6 better watch out. I saw them scores they gave us. I'll switch from Barbie to Annabelle real quick

Han Mi-nyeo and Rio like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist)   Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #1 Comments (Exorcist)
Page 1 of 1