Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Empty
PostSubject: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:53 pm

We can use this thread to post and share our ideas for the first Immunity challenge! Would be nice to win the first one Very Happy Very Happy

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Omg it would be an amazing start to the season if we win the first one. Also I was wondering if the movie we pick has to be a horror movie. Or can we just pick any type of movie and change it into a horror tv show?

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Thats a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:07 pm

I guess we’ll just wait and see what the rest of the tribe thinks about it. Someone else might also have a better idea
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:12 pm

Im about it! I think Ill start brainstorming tonight and we can all share ideas at some point tomorrow morning and finalize and submit our final idea by tomorrow afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:35 pm

My first idea I was thinking of would be to turn something that you would never normally expect to be horror into that genre. Take something like a family movie maybe Toy Story, and turn it into a Horror series. I know originality is being graded so I thought that would be a fun way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:19 pm

I really like that! It would definitely give us points for thinking outside the box
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:09 pm

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them too!
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:17 pm

I was thinking with Christmas coming up too we could do like The Grinch movie turned horror. Instead of sneaking into peoples houses and stealing gifts he sneaks in and kills the families. Also, like maybe you wouldnt know it was The Grinch until like a few episodes in, could be like some kind of cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:38 pm

wait i like the ideas of grinch/toy story that's cool.
for key characters we have a lot of options for toy story, as for grinch not really so i think maybe toy story is a better option. i think toy story would be rly interesting too to develop a plot and fun and result in more points bc who doesn't want to create a fun toy story horror theme lol

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:43 am

I think you're on to something with that.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:11 am

That’s a great idea. We have until 7pm today to put our story together so I guess we just have to pick a movie and then go from there
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:17 am

So what should the plot be?

Toys trying to survive against humans?

Woody's crew vs Buzz's crew?

Do we have someone who wants to volunteer with doing the write up for us? Like putting all our ideas into a nice submission?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 3:23 pm

As much as I want to volunteer, tbh I’m not the best at storytelling lol
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:14 pm

The rules are simple. You will have until Saturday, October 16th at 7:00 PM EST to adapt a horror movie into a television series.

So guys I don’t think we can use Toy story. The instructions says it has to be a horror movie
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:09 pm

If we cant use a cartoon i was thinking maybe like using SAW as a show. That would be pretty cool and easy to turn into a show. Ill ask the hosts first though
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Oooh I love that idea. It could follow a main character who is a detective or something and people in the town go missing. Perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:52 pm

Sounds solid!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:01 pm

My only thing is there is so many saw movies, it's hard to really come up with something that hasn't been done. We can do that though, we are kind of pushed for time now.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:04 pm

Yeah we have less than 1 hour to put a tv show together
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:42 pm

Hey everyone, I just wrote this up in the last 5 minutes. It's not great but we have 20 minutes and it's something. Feel free to add anything to it that you want or to not use it at all. The future part is especially lacking.

Source Material: Brightburn

Movie Synopsis: "What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister?"

General Overview: Since this has been done in movie form, this reboot television series will take place while our main character is in high school aged.

Laura and Eric Wilson find a child crash landed in their midwestern yard. Wanting to care for the child they take him in, along with a bit of crystal that is inside the ship with him as they believe it is of importance. Through flashbacks, the child who they have named Ryan, shows signs of unhuman capabilities. Strength, speed, extreme durability. At first this is useful to the family but as he gets older, other flashbacks show signs of someone darker who likes to destroy things and hurt others. Laura discovers the crystal that was in the ship with him has the ability to neutralize the abilities of Ryan. They make this crystal into a bracelet that Ryan wears at all times because Eric had convinced him as a child that he needs to in order to survive on this planet. As the season progresses we see that Ryan is very much an outcast at his school, he doesn't fit in and is constantly bullied. Ryan, begins to consider suicide and in order to do that he decides to rip off the crystal bracelet. However when he does this, he doesn't die, he feels stronger and more sure of himself than ever before. He begins hunting down every person who's ever bullied him, along with the teachers who let it happen and brutally killing them and finally to end the season he goes after his parents for lying to him and trying to control him.

Future: Future seasons will see Ryan searching for others like him as well as going after a lot more victims. He begins to think he has the right to determine who lives and dies.

Main Cast:

Laura Wilson: Connie Britton
Eric Wilson: David Harbour
Ryan Wilson: Barrett Carnahan

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:46 pm

Loki saves the day!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Loki saves the day!

Don't tell Thor.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:55 pm

Omg this s great Loki. Thank you for this. I think we have to like the post to officially submit it according to John.

Greg Roberts and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1   IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1
Page 1 of 1