Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar

Go down 
+2
Christina Aguilera
Chucky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chucky

Chucky

Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Tribe

Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

You lost the challenge tonight which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- What did you think of the challenge tonight?
- Why do you think you guys are here tonight?
- Seeing some of you guys disheveled at the comps, do you think brushing up your horror knowledge would help you land in here another night?
-Does the idol from the Reward Challenge factor in your vote tonight. If so, how?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 9:18 PM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 9:18 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Christina Aguilera
Marty McFly
Nikita Nagornyy
Simon

Last edited by Chucky on Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:25 pm

You Chucky, I got distracted by your good looks 😉
Just kidding it’s no body fault. It is just we aren’t fan of horror movies.

Cause we are not fans of horror movies and google doesn’t help.

- Seeing some of you guys disheveled at the comps, do you think brushing up your horror knowledge would help you land in here another night?
Maybe..

-Does the idol from the Reward Challenge factor in your vote tonight. If so, how?
It could.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:37 pm

It was hard but very creative!

Because we lost the challenge. None of us are horror movie fans.

I don't know what disheveled means... help. And probably not because there's too many horror movies out there!

Not really.

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:44 pm

It was cool or whatever. The challenge itself was good if that’s what you wanted to know, but it would’ve been cooler if we won lmao

None of us are too familiar with horror movies. Probably should have thought about that when i agreed to play this game lol

I didn’t realize the season would be heavily based on horror movies, which is incredibly naive of me lmao it is what it is though. I think even if we brushed our knowledge, if you know horror movies, then you will just do better entirely.

No, again, especially (assuming) if the merge is tomorrow, we need to go in with people we know will stick by our side because our numbers are already so little which puts us at a huge disadvantage.

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:48 pm

That challenge sounds simple, but it isn't, as it requires prior knowledge of horror movies and none of us are that familiar with horror movies.

The factor of having only 2 minutes to find the answers to that challenge got in our way. And the other teams seem to know more about horror movies than we do.

Studying for the challenges is always a good point. But this game is not only about winning challenges, you also need to have a good social game with allies that trust you and you can trust, and with a good strategy as well.

I don't have a clue who has the idol. I will not stress about this.

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:26 pm

Minor correction: Voting opens at 9:18 PM and closes at 9:18 AM!
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:22 am

Tribal Council up shortly.  Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar 1f633
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:27 am

Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

The SIXTH person voted out of Survivor Evolution is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MIDSOMMAR, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your fifth immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Twelve remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:48 am

John, Chucky and Hasbulla I hope you are enjoying the season as much as I did. Thank you.

John Probst, Chucky, Norma Stitz, Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:42 pm

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #6 - Midsommar
Page 1 of 1