Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar

Go down 
+3
Nikita Nagornyy
Marty McFly
John Probst
7 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:07 am

Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Tribe

Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

It is time to light your torches and take a seat.

You lost the challenge tonight which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- How are you liking/disliking the season so far?
- Why do you think you landed here tonight?
- What can you all do to make sure we don't see each other again?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 1:05am EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 1:05 pm EST tomorrow afternoon.

Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Christina Aguilera
Da’Vonne Rogers
London Tipton
Marty McFly
Nikita Nagornyy
Simon

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:38 am

I love the game so far and I see that you guys put alot of effort in the challenges and just the whole forum itself so I'm wishing for a great season!

I think we weren't able to communicate well as a tribe because we're all on and off the game at different times so we did not get to brainstorm and bounce off ideas at all. But shoutout to Nikita for taking the lead on this one, we wouldn't have able to submit anything if he didn't draft a story.

Hopefully we see more online activity from everyone and just keep the morale high in the group and don't let this small hiccup bring us down.

John Probst, Chucky, Christina Aguilera, Simon and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 7:00 am

I'm liking it so much. I think this horror theme fits so well with the game of Survivor and the challenges are really interesting, they require a lot of different skills and I think that's super fair.

We're here just for a couple of days and we weren't able to communicate better and maybe define a schedule that is good for everyone for us to discuss our ideas.

I think if we manage to create a schedule that it's good for everyone or at least the majority of us we would have a better communication. We all have potential to do great and to help out tribe to advance and be safe.

John Probst, Chucky, Christina Aguilera, Simon and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:01 am

I am loving it this season so far, I like how creative the challenges are and the hosts are doing a great job!

We didn’t communicate well enough during the challenge. We should have help Nikita more who did a great job in the challenge!!

Communicate better and be more active in challenges.

John Probst, Chucky, Simon, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
London Tipton

London Tipton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:10 am

So far I am really liking this season! It’s a little spooky but I’m trying to work my way around everything!
We landed here because of poor communication and we did not work as a team to put our all into the challenge. I apologize for not being active yesterday. Next time I’ll pull my weight and we will win this!!
Next time we will have a FLAWLESS plan and execute accordingly

John Probst, Chucky, Christina Aguilera, Simon, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:15 am

Considering that everything John touches is extremely organized and on point, I am enjoying this season a lot so far!

We weren’t able to put our all into the challenge and should’ve helped Nikita more with the submission.

Communicate better, show up for the challenge ready to kick some ass!

John Probst, Chucky, Christina Aguilera, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:44 am

How are you liking the season so far?
-I really like the season! The organization is very user friendly and it is super exciting so far
Why do you think you landed here tonight?
-We were not able to communicate effectively as a team and work together on most of the submission.
What can you all do to make sure we don’t see each other again?
-Work together better as a team and assign roles to one another ahead of time for the challenges!

John Probst, Chucky, Christina Aguilera, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:05 pm

Tribal up momentarily.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:10 pm

Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

The first person voted out of Survivor Evolution is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MIDSOMMAR, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your second immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Sixteen remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:

Nikita Nagornyy and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Hi, London. I wish you all the best s2
Back to top Go down
London Tipton

London Tipton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:27 pm

Aww I hope you all lose another immunity challenge!
Ta ta for now!

John Probst, Chucky, Piers, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy, Toe Beans The Spider and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:55 pm

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar   Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #1 - Midsommar
Page 1 of 1