Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Midsommar!

Go down 
+4
Nikita Nagornyy
Christina Aguilera
Da’Vonne Rogers
John Probst
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to Midsommar! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Midsommar

Welcome to Midsommar! WSx5ZkC

Welcome Midsommar to your camp! Use this area to get to know one another. Get comfortable because you guys will be working together to secure immunity. No other tribe has access to this campsite, so feel free to discuss strategy during immunity challenges.

Christina Aguilera
Da’Vonne Rogers
London Tipton
Marty McFly
Nikita Nagornyy
Simon

Last edited by John Probst on Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:38 pm

Hello Midsommar! We are all legends here and super excited to meet and play with you all!

Christina Aguilera, Simon, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:42 pm

Heyy guys 💋 love our tribe and so excited to play with y’all I love youI love youI love you

Da’Vonne Rogers, Simon, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:45 pm

What’s up, tribe! Loving our character choices! Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all! Smile

Christina Aguilera, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:49 pm

hey hey hey whassup

Christina Aguilera, Simon and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:26 pm

super excited to play with all you gorgeous people (and chipmunk)!
let's do our best!

Christina Aguilera, Simon and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:40 pm

Hi guys. I was thinking about that immunity challenge. maybe we could pick a movie that we've all watched or most of us have watched. and then we could start working on our ideas and suggestions from this movie.

Da’Vonne Rogers, Simon and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:08 pm

yeah we could list our favorite horror movies
i like the friday the 13th franchise

Simon and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:47 pm

We could do like a horror mystery tv series.

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:55 pm

Christina Aguilera wrote:

I like this idea!
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Christina Aguilera wrote:

Good idea
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:21 pm

I don't really like horror movies. Among the movies I've watched and enjoyed is The Silence
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:17 pm

What are we thinking? I’ve seen both Friday the 13th franchise as well as The Silence so I am fine with either or.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:25 pm

Have you guys seen the others? It’s a nice movie.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:29 pm

Here's a rough draft of what I thought for the movie The Silence.

The silence (2019)

After arriving north the Andrews family is relieved. Over the next few weeks and months more people and groups of survivors arrive in the north. The people there don't have a consensus on what to do. They left their old life behind and with the gradual increase in the number of people the tensions increase.
There is a certain dispute for the control of groups of people and for the region. People survive from hunting, fishing and from vegetables and fruits, but food is increasingly scarce.
Some feel they are doing more tasks than others. Others feel that people who arrived last should work harder. Some people want to go back to their cities and go back to their normal lives. Some girls of childbearing age disappear overnight. People think the members of the strange cult are infiltrated there. The families of girls who disappeared are divided between those who want to look for them and those who don't. Many fights happen. The food supply is decreasing and During one night part of what is left disappears. People in that region are suspicious of each other. Two men fight over food and they start fighting until one of them is seriously injured and ends up dying a few days later. A feeling of revenge and rivalry appears between these families. More girls disappear. The strange cult tries to kidnap Ally Andrews.
The Andrews family decides to follow in search of a more remote place, with fewer people. As they head elsewhere they are attacked by the strange sect and Ally is kidnapped.

Da’Vonne Rogers and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:13 pm

I like the Silence idea definitely!

Back to top Go down
London Tipton

London Tipton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:56 am

Hey beauties!! Nikita I like the draft so far! I’m not familiar with that movie but confident with your draft 🤗

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:10 am

It would be nice if we decide which movie we're going to use, the silence, Friday the 13th or something else as soon as possible, so we can develop our challenge
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:10 am

Actually Good morning everyone
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:11 am

Welcome to Midsommar! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dzxsabwqnbxuycfl1vgff9w8213xt6mameth663rv&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:12 am

I probably won't be online today from 1pm till 3pm
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:38 am

Good morning 😘

I like your idea Nikita. The silence sounds good!!

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:44 am

Good morning tribe! I like the draft Nikita!! While I was brainstorming last night, I thought about maybe turning the Saw franchise into a tv series where each episode dives into the lives of each victim a little more and then some kind of plot twist in the end so that there’s room for other possibilities for future seasons. I haven’t come up with a draft, but just a suggestion. I’m fine with the silence idea though if that’s what we all feel better with.

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:50 am

Simon wrote:
Good morning tribe! I like the draft Nikita!! While I was brainstorming last night, I thought about maybe turning the Saw franchise into a tv series where each episode dives into the lives of each victim a little more and then some kind of plot twist in the end so that there’s room for other possibilities for future seasons. I haven’t come up with a draft, but just a suggestion. I’m fine with the silence idea though if that’s what we all feel better with.

I liked your idea too
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:55 am

I like your draft though, maybe we should go with it since there’s already a written draft for it? I haven’t seen The Silence in a while, but I can try to research and get re-familiarized with it so I’m able to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Midsommar!   Welcome to Midsommar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Midsommar!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next