Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch

Go down 
+3
Loki
Greg Roberts
Chucky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chucky

Chucky

Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:27 pm

Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Tribe

Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

You lost the challenge tonight which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- What did you think of the challenge tonight?
- Is there any one person to blame for tonight?
- What can you all do to make sure we don't see each other again?
-Does the idol from the Reward Challenge factor in your vote tonight. If so, how?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 9:27 PM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 9:27 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Greg Roberts
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Peppermint Patty
Yoshi

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:33 pm

Classic challenge! Always a fun one for sure! I wouldnt say its any one persons fault that we lost. We win as a team and we lose as a team. At this point we just have to win a challenge, the stress of tribal councils are gonna make me balder than I already am. Of course the idol makes things different this vote. Someone could get blindsided or screwed over if the idol is played.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:34 pm

What did you think of the challenge tonight?
The challenge was fine. I didn't fare very well in it though. I gave it my all though.

I can blame myself. I had 2 opportunities to score and I didn't.

I mean look, we just have to win. No question about it. I know we're capable.

-Does the idol from the Reward Challenge factor in your vote tonight. If so, how?
No not really. I don't know who has it, so what do you want me to do?

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:45 pm

What did you think of the challenge tonight?
The 30 seconds thing threw us off a little but we tried our best

Yes, John Probst. Idk why but I just blame you John lmaoo

The only thing to do is to win a challenge and I feel a win coming soon

The idol definitely makes this tribal more scary cause it’s the fear of the unknown

Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:53 pm

- What did you think of the challenge tonight?
The challenge tonight was pretty hard. We did pretty good and a lot better than our last one.

I don't think there's any one person to blame for our visit to you. Honestly, we all tried hard and did what we could and unfortunately we got close but not close enough.

The only thing at this point is to hopefully get more luckier with our challenges maybe it'll be something in our strengths.

The idol definitely plays a part in this tribal council and will always play a part of the game. It influences every vote every council and it is something important to consider when locking in votes.

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:05 am

1.) I think this challenge was definitely hard and with the short time limit it makes the stakes even higher. But looking at the scores it definitely seemed like all of the tribes did well and it was close

2.) Not necessarily no. It didn’t seem like one person was just dragging it down and was the reason we lost. I volunteered to sit this one out due to my flight so I can’t comment on my personal performance. I do feel guilty that I wasn’t able to help my tribe and get that win, but I’m thankful we really did need to sit someone out and this was the challenge I know I would not be able to attend which is good.

3.) Guess we’ll just have to see won’t we?

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:42 am

Tribal up soon.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:58 am

Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

The fourth person voted out of Survivor Evolution is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

VVITCH, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your third immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Fourteen remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:56 pm

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #4 - Vvitch
Page 1 of 1