Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch

Go down 
+2
Loki
John Probst
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:10 am

Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Tribe

Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

It is time to light your torches and take a seat.

You lost the challenge tonight which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- How are you liking/disliking the season so far?
- Why do you think you landed here tonight?
- What can you all do to make sure we don't see each other again?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 1:05am EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 1:05 pm EST tomorrow afternoon.

Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Greg Roberts
Janis Ian
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Peppermint Patty
Yoshi

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:14 am

It's great! I'm not a horror movie person, but it's fun to see the diverse group of characters in here.

We just didn't really coordinate well on the challenge. I'm not too worried about it, we'll get better.

Aren't we going to see you at the next challenge?

John Probst and Peppermint Patty like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:20 am

Its a great season! Im excited to be apart of it and i hope i stick around to see what else this game has to offer! 

It was a tough challenge! Required a lot of thought and hard work and i think we just didnt have it in us tonight. I can tell our tribe has lots of potential and this will be a wake up call for us all! I know im fired up now. 

We just gotta be active and communicate. I feel like if we are all here and ready to play theres no way we lose!

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:26 am

It’s still very early but so far I like it

I guess it’s because it was the first challenge and the tribe hasn’t found our footing yet.

It really just depends on what the next challenge is but I’m sure we’ll try our best

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:59 am

1.) I definitely am liking the game so far. Being transparent, I feel bad that I didn’t contribute to the challenge like I wanted to. I am out of town currently just until tomorrow so I just need to make it through this vote then I promise I will be an active and fun tribe mate.
2.) I think part of it is still us learning the platform and just getting our footing. We got second so I know we can kick ass in the next challenge
3.) I think our tribe just spending more time together and making sure we have enough time to get everything done!

Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:53 am

How are you liking/disliking the season so far?
This season is very interesting I'm hopeful to see what's next!!

Unfortunately a lot of us (including me) weren't able to be active enough to chat amongst eachother about our challenge

We just need to work on our teamwork and communication!

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:05 pm

Tribal up momentarily.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:12 pm

Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

The second person voted out of Survivor Evolution is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

VVITCH, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your second immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Sixteen remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:

Piers, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:38 pm

Omg who is toe beans

Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:42 pm

One of our bloggers for the season!

Piers and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:55 pm

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #2 - Vvitch
Page 1 of 1