Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch

Go down 
+2
Loki
Chucky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chucky

Chucky

Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:21 pm

Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Tribe

Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

You lost the challenge tonight which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- What did you think of the challenge tonight?
- How are your connections within this tribe going to influence this vote?
- This is your third time here, you're clearly the weakest tribe, so what do you do about it? Do you take loyalty or competition potential?
-How do you feel knowing the idol is out of the way?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 9:21 PM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 9:21 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Greg Roberts
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Peppermint Patty

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:26 pm

- What did you think of the challenge tonight?
No comment.

- How are your connections within this tribe going to influence this vote?
I like all three of them, including myself. So it's obviously a lose/lose/lose/lose situation.

- This is your third time here, you're clearly the weakest tribe, so what do you do about it? Do you take loyalty or competition potential?
No I don't really think we are the weakest tribe.

It's okay I already forgot about it.

John Probst, Chucky and Norma Stitz like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:36 pm

I actually enjoyed the challenge a lot. My favorite of the game so far. I think all three of them are great tribe mates, sucks we are here again. I dont think we are the weakest, just the unluckiest. I guess makes it a little
Better.

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:39 pm

I enjoyed the challenge minus all the fighting from the peanut gallery. It was definitely frustrating though playing the game where speed and internet will help a bunch. I also don’t think we are the weakest tribe because the next one could totally be a different skill set that we have. Obviously I’m nervous going into tribal tonight because I don’t have an idol anymore and got the most votes last time, but I’m hoping my tribe mates will still be willing to work with me because clearly I have nobody and am not a threat.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:53 pm

What did you think of the challenge tonight?
I didn’t play but our tribe kicked ass I don’t care what the result said

How are your connections within this tribe going to influence this vote?
Everyone on this tribe is awesome and that’s why I really wanted us to get a break from tribal so bad

Well I disagree. I don’t think we’re the weakest tribe

I don’t feel anything about it because coming to tribal sucks regardless

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:22 am

Tribal up momentarily.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:26 am

Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

The fifth person voted out of Survivor Evolution is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

VVITCH, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your fourth immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Thirteen remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:56 pm

Thread locked.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch   Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #5 - Vvitch
Page 1 of 1