Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Hasbulla wrote:
2 out of 10, flop confessional
what do you WANT me to say

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:36 pm

SAY MY NAME, SAY MY NAME
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Chucky wrote:
This confessional isn't flopping. It's been a lil dry like Thanksgiving turkey, but it's not flopping!

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:38 pm

Chucky wrote:
SAY MY NAME, SAY MY NAME

YOU ACTING KINDA SHADY AINT CALLING ME BABY🗣

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:38 pm

The fact that he didn't burn it into almost 12 minutes into the video? Instant dislike
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:44 pm

confessional ain't a safe space anymore. the bullying follows me here ☹
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:47 pm

And who can you blame for that?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:48 pm

some bitch named chuck e. cheese
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:49 pm

Thank God my name Charles Lee "Chucky" Badass Ray!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:49 pm

Rio wrote:
Hikari, I want to tell you something, because you’re my #1. Are you able to not panic about it? We have to stay with our tribe for now, I don’t want it to destroy us.
SCREAMING ANF CRYING PANICKING SOBBING WHAT IS HE ABIRNTO SAY IM GOING TI LIVR IS OH MYNGIGF IN GONMIGN HOME
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:50 pm

I CANT BRATHEEE
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:52 pm

I CANT TODO THIS IHMM NNNGOJNAN SELF WVICTT

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:55 pm

So I'm really not the only one who be having these YouTube stan twitter videos on standby? I don't have ONE unique experience??
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:57 pm

IM ABOUT TO RV EVCITED CHUCKEY LETS FUOCUS ON ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:01 pm

WHERE DID GE GO I AN PANCIKING
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:07 pm

im on my floor
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:10 pm

I'M HERE BETCH BUT I'M WORKING
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:11 pm

IM ABOUT TO GET EVICTED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:18 pm

EYE-
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:19 pm

HOW IS RIO GONNA TELL ME HE HAS TO TELL ME SOMETHING AND NOT TO FREAK OUT THEN LEAVE I AM SLAMMING NY HEAD AGAINST THE BRICK WALL

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:36 pm

RIO BACK EVERYONE CHILL
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:36 pm

EVERYONE CALM DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:42 pm

Rio wrote:
Sorry I had someone show up unannounced. The reason I asked about other groups is because of 2 factors. The first is that Han told me one was made with you, Barbie and Roger. Then today one appears with Barbie, Han, Ryan and me. It feels like Han is trying to create a wedge between you and I. I’ll have to fake showmance her a little. I wanted to come clean about it to you, that way nothing can be used to tear us apart down the line. You just can’t act like you know. We have to appear united until we find numbers.

THIS FUCKING MAN HAD ME THINKING HE WAS GOING TO TRLL ME IM THE NEXT BOOT. AND THAT PEOPLE ARE PLANNING MY DEMISE. OK? LIKE? OK? YEAH I AM ALREADY WELL AWARE THAT HAN AND BARBIE ARE SUPER CLOSE AND THEY ARE PEOPLE I AM LOOKING AT TO STEER CLEAR FROM. I THOUGHT THE ABSOLUTE WORST. THIS IS WHAT DAN DOES IN GAMES. HE MAKES ALLIANCES WITH EVERYONE AND THEIR ANCESTORS. I JUST RIP OUT HAIR FOR NOTHING
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:44 pm

ok but here's the good part: barbie and han dont have alliances without each other, they're a duo and i can use that to my advantage. i think that if i made merge and when i do BECAUSE people dislike han i can spread that barbie and han are the duo on our team and put a target on barbies back through the target han has already created. the next step for me is to try and get closer to everyone on the tribe so that i dont end up being out next because han and barbie seem to have total control. i think i need to play up this girls group thing? because no matter what i'll always have rio in my back pocket even tho he has a "fake showmance" with han.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:49 pm

how many games am i going to be in where this british FUCK is a threat to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next