Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 1:19 pm

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, I strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts at the end of the season.

To help get things started, please fill out below:

Introductory Interview:

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?

Also, in order to encourage Confessional activity, we will need you to try writing at least one confessional a day. It does not have to be long. Even a simple paragraph will do. You will receive a strike if you miss one day. Two strikes and you will be removed. And then we will be super sad  Shocked

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:04 pm

OH BITCH

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:10 pm

1. i look for someone who can navigate their way around socially and strategically. you have to know when to cut people and how to form relationships to have people who want to keep you safe. you also have to be able to prove yourself worthy in challenges for the first half of the game so your team doesn't want to cut you.
2. my strategy is to lay decently low in the first half, i want to make very strong connections with people all while not looking like a huge social threat. i'm won't be here for the first 2 challenges so i need to really step up my social game and be a BAAAAD BITCH!
3. hero, i've played one game where i was mean (bbq all stars) and yes it was fun bullying people i will admit. BUUUUUT i like to be a loyal ally and trustworthy! conflict is not my thing!
4. this is a social game. i've learnt that putting a target on your back to save someone else is just not worth it. if it's their time it's their time. if i have the absolute gorilla grip pussy pull to save them i may try it, but i would want other people to say it to me first. a big weakness i have is playing for everyone and not just for myself so if they gotta go bye bitch mwah!!

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:13 pm

typing liek myself this time instead of like a prick bc i feel like it's more obviously me when i hide who i am but i am going to pretend to be british i think who knows. i should've made a game plan but let it be known they WONT know who i am
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:14 pm

wait what if i pretend to be posey or omair everyone loves them
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:38 pm

is davonne rogers hailey burns
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:17 pm

just got in a showmance already
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:34 pm

who the FUCK is rio and why is this man saying he's gonna protect me from WHAT!!! it's fine tho bestie i'll suck a dick for safety keep me safe bae mwah
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:56 pm

god i hope y'all are reading this one on one with rio... who the fuck is this why is this occuring. i feel like i'm in a discord server and he's the mod and im the kitten☹
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:39 pm

just lied
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:41 pm

im so sad unfortunately i got a job🙄🙄🙄 bc my dad wouldn't buy me clothes so i was like fine i'll buy my own now i work at a fucking cafe like bye and i have to miss the challenges this weekend so i am sucking dick rn and tryna be so helpful bc liek i dont wanna be an early boot. thank god for ryan and roger being irrelevant they can be first boots yasss and werk
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:05 pm

RIO SAYING HE MISSED ME WHILE I WAS GONE AND IVE KNOWN HIM FOR A FEW HOURS... YALL. IM NOT SAYING I HAVE THE MOST SUCCULENT MOST GORILLA GRIP PUSSY EVER THAT IS EXTREMELY PLUMP AND LIKE QUICK SAND JUST SUCKS YOU IN YOU KNOW BUT LIKE WHAT IS GOIN ON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:08 am

i can't believe im in a showmance already
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:17 am

me when i talk to rio

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:10 pm

good morning confessional

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:25 pm

screaming snd crying and shidding and farding
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:27 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
good morning confessional

PERIODTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:20 pm

day 2 game update: so i feel good about my 4 person alliance with barbie, rio and han. i think they're all very intelligent people. i feel like i've made good connections where i can and i think that can go a long way in survivor. i'm going to continue trying to do that. i do think barbie or han won the immunity. han is extremely smart. i dont know who exactly it is but i can tell they're someone who is calculated. barbie is smart and i feel like going to be a snake. she gives me the vibe that she knows more than what she says. i also find it weird that she said roger reached out to her. rio and han were helping each other in our alliance chat during the reward challenge and barbie was clearly online but not giving them answers. i dont blame them for saying they didn't win the reward if they did, i wouldn't tell anyone either that's so fucking dumb?? barbie strikes me as the type to be someone who only plays for themselves and will do whatever it takes to get themselves far, so i'm weary of her. but for now it's fine. ryan is interesting... that's all i have to say about them. if roger won that fucking sucks because they haven't been here and i just find that fucking annoying. but i dont feel like he did? but yeah. that's my update. i hope we won immunity bc i do NOT feel like spiraling tonight. ok bye babes xoxo
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:27 pm

also i changed to a morning shift tomorrow (GAG FUCKING THROWING UP I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT FUCKING 8:30 YALL SEE MY COMMITMENT LIEK??? FUUUUUUUUUCK OMFG IT SO HADD TO WAKE UP BEFORE 11 IM SCREAMIGN AND CRYING) to be able to play immunity so let's hope that im here for it and not evoted out 3
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:06 am

ugh being bullied and told to kill myself on twitter and trying to keep up with these people is so hard
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:51 am

going to my morning shift. it's so early. the commitment i have made to this. sick and twisted. screaming and sobbing and ripping out chunks of my hair.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:52 am

hope john is not too hungover xo

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:59 am

Rank your tribemates from who you trust the most to least. You don't have to explain why but you can if you want.
1. rio
2. han
3. barbie
4. ryan
5. roger

Is there anyone on the other tribes that stand out in a good way?
- yoshi bc i think that's omair and if they make merge after seeing omair in sq go so hard bc he thought someone was slimm that could benefit me
Is there anyone on the other tribes that stand out in a bad way?
- not currently
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 5:16 pm

anyway now y'all know normally in games i type not like myself and act really proper and shid. do we think that's making people think im not me? like i feel like when i play im mari with a wig on but now i'm just myself do you think it's throwing people off?? or everyone's like nope that's mari
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 5:18 pm

bc why would i act like myself in an anonymous game? duh reverse psychology! boom boom bam bop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next