Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 1:20 pm

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, I strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts at the end of the season.

To help get things started, please fill out below:

Introductory Interview:

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?

Also, in order to encourage Confessional activity, we will need you to try writing at least one confessional a day. It does not have to be long. Even a simple paragraph will do. You will receive a strike if you miss one day. Two strikes and you will be removed. And then we will be super sad  Shocked

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:57 pm

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
A good Survivor player in my mind is somebody who can really compete in all phases, they don't have to be the best at any such phase of the game but as long as they have a good understanding of each. They should be fine.

2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
hmm I don't know and I don't know what I'm doing here. It's been over 5 years since I've played a Survivor game. Maybe longer. And by the way, let me just say that I'm a dumbass for picking Loki.      "Yeah good one Matt, pick the god of mischief, the villain from a movie series everyone has seen. 200IQ."  

3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
I don't really have a burning desire to be mean to anyone in this game. Ask me again tomorrow though.

4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?
It's purely situational but I would probably do what I can to help them.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:08 pm

1. Rank your tribemates from who you trust the most to least. You don't have to explain why but you can if you want.
Kylie
Greg
That's basically it right now. The others are not very active so we are screwed.

2. Is there anyone on the other tribes that stand out in a good way?
Not really. I notice who is more active than others, such as Barbie and the Russian but we're kind of on lock down and can't cross message.

3. Is there anyone on the other tribes that stand out in a bad way?
Honestly, no but I bet I'm the answer on some other peoples survey. I can be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:13 pm

I'm 90% certain PP was the one to get the idol from out beach.
Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 3:17 pm

Hey Matt <3 It's me Greg
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 4:00 pm

Hey bud! For a minute I thought you would be crazy enough to play as yourself lol

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:34 am

Tribal Council #4

What an interesting tribal. I knew Patty had the idol. It was obvious, when the announcement was made she was the only other one on besides me. So I voted Yoshi thinking that at worst case scenario, it would be a tie but I did not think Patty would vote for Yoshi, what a twist. This is good because now an idol was flushed and I didn't even try to vote for her and I told her that so if she believes me than I might have another ally. I mean if we lose again though, things are going to get weird.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:01 am

We lost another challenge. I might be in a good position in my tribe, but overall my position in the game is terrible. I voted for Patty and I genuinely feel really bad about it. Now I remember one of the reasons I stopped playing these games. I always feel sad when I have to vote people out if they haven't done anything to me. Which is even more silly because I feel bad about voting someone called Peppermint Patty out of the game lol and Yoshi, that sucked too. Like I pretty much guarantee I don't know them on Twitter and I likely will not talk to them after so why do I feel bad? What a chump.

In other news. Greg offered me a final 2, which I had to accept I guess. I do trust him, not that I have much of a choice but I feel like I trust Kylie more on the tribe right now but her and I don't have any deals actually. I guess we'll see if I stick around tomorrow, the rug could be pulled out from under me or maybe somehow Patty has another idol.

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:02 am

Keep your chin up! 💙

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:04 am

Of all the demonic dolls out there, you're my favorite.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:52 am

1. Who is the funniest player in the cast?
I don't think any of them are particularly funny in any meaningful way.

2. Who is the smartest player in the cast?
Rio

3. Who is the nicest player in the cast?
Kylie

4. Who is the most oblivious player in the cast?

5. Who is the most overrated player in the cast?
Han

6. Who is playing the worst game?
Han

7. Who is playing the best game?
Rio
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:09 am

Number 4 needs an answer bounce
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:38 pm

4. Davonne.

Is she even still in the game?

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Loki wrote:
4. Davonne Loki.

Fixed.

Chucky and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:41 pm

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:58 pm

lol I walked right into that one.

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 1:08 pm

Tribal Council #5

Patty left, which sucked. She really showed some fire at the end. Like I told her, I just bonded better with the others which isn't fair because Patty was traveling and not around but we just couldn't win anything. It also looked like she didn't vote so there's that.

I was really hoping we'd have some sort of merger but it doesn't look like it and if we lose tonight, and I see no reason to believe that we won't lose. I really don't know what I would do. All options are on the table, including telling them both to vote me. I really don't think they are closer to each other than they are to me so I believe I'm in the middle. It sucks having to tell someone else they're leaving. I feel like a doctor who has to tell someone they're dying. Is this a comparable situation to that? Actually no, but also yes.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:55 pm

Merge, but not merge.

I knew when we merged or swapped, I would not be in a good position. A. I'm obnoxious. B. Our tribe is the smallest, which numbers wise doesn't work out very well. After seeing who I'm on my new tribe with, I feel slightly better about the situation. I think we could win some challenges with this group and they seem nice so far. I got bad vibes from Han and Barbie so I'm glad I don't have to deal with them just yet. Kylie is on my tribe, that's great because she's cool. Greg is not, which is whatever. I hope he survives and wish him the best over there. The plan is to just be social with these people and hopefully find a way into the cool circle.

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:23 am

I might be leaving this round. I really don't know how it's going to go down. I've been told the votes were there for me to stay, but this is Survivor so I'll believe it when I see it. Rio was a total sketchball tonight. He took out Simon in the challenge, which I thought was a straight up throw move. Definitely raised an eyebrow there and then discussing the vote he doesn't want to throw a name out and asks me "If I've heard anything" after it's been hours like he hasn't been the forum lol. I don't got time for that and I see right through it. If it is me, I definitely feel like I did all I could. Just couldn't catch a darn break with the challenges.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:38 am

Welcome to your Confessional! 5r9ykl

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:51 pm

It's exhausting replying to this many chats. That's all.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:52 pm

Would you say it’s a lot than old games? I’m genuinely curious on your thoughts.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:55 pm

I could be having recency bias but it feels like it. Though, this game is way more active than a lot of the mystery games I've played before and you do have PM's disabled so it very well could be the same.

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:11 pm

The Real Merge

So we merged one vote after we were split into 2 tribes, I didn't think it would happen so suddenly, but ironically I believe it probably saved me. Ryan was pushing for me to go, while I think Kylie, Marty and myself were solid. Rio and Hikari either flipped because they wanted to keep our small tribe strong, or they didn't want to go to rocks for Ryan.

Merge, along with the new immunity twist was chaotic. A group of 6 quickly formed and we voted Barbie. The other side split their votes and Han played an idol incorrectly. Last night literally nobody wanted to say names, so I went to bed. I work full time, I literally don't have time to fuck around all night lol. When I woke up, it was settled on Barbie. Hikari also posted publicly that she won immunity, this was a bad play IMO. Showing herself to be a liar at this stage would be stupid, and we knew that. Had she kept that secret, maybe we vote her? and Simon is gone today or Xtina. Han playing an idol was great though. All in all I thought it was a good night.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:08 am

Final 8

So I finally broke through and won immunity. Which was nice but I didn't think I needed it on this particular TC. Hikari was voted out, mixed bag on that one. She was somebody who I wanted to work with to go against the Midsommer folks when the time arose but Kylie informed me that she was sort of trying to make alliances with her and the Midsommers, so I went along with the plan to oust her. I'm not sure what to do going forward. I know those 3 will make a move, before final 6. I mean, I want to so I don't blame them. It's just Hikari was someone I thought could be key but now it's like who do we get? Roger? This guy just seems unstable. He's making deals with every player, the bloggers, the hosts and bots, just whoever he can get his grubby little paws on. Rio? We barely talk and when we do it's short, and he just played dead for a week.

So long story short, I now feel very vulnerable. Not to be confused with the other 2 times I felt like my days were numbered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next