Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 1:21 pm

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, I strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts at the end of the season.

To help get things started, please fill out below:

Introductory Interview:

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?

Also, in order to encourage Confessional activity, we will need you to try writing at least one confessional a day. It does not have to be long. Even a simple paragraph will do. You will receive a strike if you miss one day. Two strikes and you will be removed. And then we will be super sad  Shocked

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 3:57 pm

Oh lmfao found it, thanks John ily

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 3:58 pm

I-

John Probst and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:10 pm

When you don’t post a confessional and get evacuated out 😹😹😹

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:52 pm

Omg what is evacuated 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:52 pm

Okay here’s a confessional whole confessional before midnight
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:55 pm

I’m glad we didn’t lose bc I was gearing up to throw Ryan under the bus HARD and ensure he would be the first to leave our tribe. He survived another week Smile hopefully my core 4 is loyal to me. I’m also LOVING all this drama that went down lmao, Han is gonna be in big trouble if she makes it to merge. Won’t catch my ass on that sinking ship, I’m staying out of the drama so I can make some new alliances at merge time. Xoxo

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 pm

Safe another day!! This game is so easy lmfao dare I say easier than BB where u have to worry about a whole HOUSE of people rather than a small tribe? Possibly but who can say lmao. Paragraph over thanks for giving me attention in this day bye now
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:54 pm

Can't wait to see your thoughts on your new tribe bestie.

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:53 pm

I LOVE MY NEW TRIBE!! I’d still sell them all for a small fries tho if it means winning the game. I’m honestly so lucky and blessed to keep on winning despite me putting very minimal effort lmfao. Go team!

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:30 pm

John Probst wrote:
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:05 pm

I knooooooow for a fucking fact that all my other tribe mates have other alliances without me!!!!! I am not afraid to make other alliances for myself to keep myself safe!!!!!! Rn my true loyalty is to Greg/Loki (barely, Roger the Alien’s ONLY loyalty is to Roger the Alien) but second is Han and third is Barbie. Everyone under that, consider it my safety cushion 💯💯

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:03 pm

Hello please open a thread entitled “Don’t Open, Dead Inside” pretty pls w a lil cherry on top
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:03 pm

I think that’s how I make a thread? Pls confirm
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:08 pm

Host whenever you get the chance can u pls make a chat with me, Loki and Greg entitled the middle men thanks I love you

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:53 am

I vote to get rid of Marty Mcfly

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:00 am

John Probst wrote:
John Probst wrote:
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:38 am

Idek what to do. I guess I vote to get rid of Christina
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:40 am

Believe it or not, I’m actually SO happy things blew up like this. I was SO tired of playing mice and kiki’ing with these hoes - now I have a purpose, a mission to break up Simon and Christina and send them out the door back to fucking back. This blow up is nothing I can’t recover from, it lit a much-needed fire under my ass. Oh and I wasn’t actually mad that Han said I’m worthless and don’t deserve to be here lmfao, she was right about me doing nothing and it made me look like someone you’d wanna take to the end bc you can beat them 😍😘 also it was so much fun playing the sympathy card, it pushed Kylie and Marty right into my hands I love you

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:40 am

Playing nice*
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:56 am

Thanks for being interesting!

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 12:26 am

Can I pls have a chat made with me, Kylie and Marty entitled “the underdogs”

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 12:39 am

It sucks feeling like you’re gonna be the next one out no matter what you do Sad I think my time here might be up, unless some miracle happens or I manage to move a mountain. But there just wasn’t more I could’ve done. Han threw me under the bus, Simon and Christina threw me under the bus and that, combined with my inactivity, was just a recipe for my failure in this game. I’m still gonna give it my all and fight no matter how hard I have to. I’m gonna burn this tribe down on my way out and that’s on periodt I love you
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 1:32 am

Lets step it up ROGER

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 2:22 am

Let’s tone it down CHUCKY

Lmao kidding thanks for the support

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next