Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 1:21 pm

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, I strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts at the end of the season.

To help get things started, please fill out below:

Introductory Interview:

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?

Also, in order to encourage Confessional activity, we will need you to try writing at least one confessional a day. It does not have to be long. Even a simple paragraph will do. You will receive a strike if you miss one day. Two strikes and you will be removed. And then we will be super sad  Shocked

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:18 pm

Fun confessional!
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:53 am

YALL KNOW IM OUT OF TOWN TILL TOMORROW OKAY I PROMISE ILL BE ACTIVE THEN WHEN IM IN MY OWN COUNTRY

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:54 am

You going for reward?
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:01 am

Oh shit I thought it was too late for that
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:13 am

Your tribe is the last one to not complete as of now
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:58 am

This is hard I worked on it for an hour LOL

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:19 am

It’s the effort that counts!

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:12 am

Almost done with room one Lordy. Also I vote Janis

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:37 pm

1.) someone who confides in me regarding their thought process and doesn’t just give me surface level stuff. That’s how I know they actually want to work with me
2.) be as active as possible. And actually weirdly try to overplay cause with these you need to just show up to everything and be on the ball
3.) I wish I could say villain cause that’s always so fun but I think I’ll always lean more towards hero. I don’t think I do a lot of blindsiding and lying to people because I’m pretty straightforward and loyal
4.) I would try and divide a plan for sure but if it doesn’t seem like anybody is budging I’ll leave it be and hope they don’t get out. I want to work on not making it SUPER obvious who I’m close to
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:12 am

Welp this sucks I’m probably getting voted off this round cause I’ve been gone this weekend. Which y’all can see I’ve told the others this but it sucks the two days I knew I was going to be busy are the first two days and my fuckin tribe can win anything LOL
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:14 am

So I’m going to use my idol on myself and I vote yoshi out. Hopefully if I do end up getting votes on me it’s because I haven’t been as chatty and nothing else. Here’s to hoping…. Tribe swap soon? Wink
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:15 am

Would you like to include a speech when you play your idol or no? It’s completely optional.
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 6:53 pm

SORRY JUST GOT OFF WORK (jk I’m still at work but pausing for the challenge)

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:46 pm

I’m definitely nervous (again) about tribal. Our tribe did great during that challenge and I really feel like I click the best with this tribe as opposed to some of the other people in other tribes so it’s unfortunate that I am most likely going home. I hate that my schedule made me have such a disadvantage those first couple days but nevertheless I’m so happy to at least have gotten to this point and this is my first anon game on this style game Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Confessionals :: Confessionals :: Peppermint Patty-
Jump to: