Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
+3
Hasbulla
Rio
John Probst
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 1:21 pm

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, I strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts at the end of the season.

To help get things started, please fill out below:

Introductory Interview:

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?

Also, in order to encourage Confessional activity, we will need you to try writing at least one confessional a day. It does not have to be long. Even a simple paragraph will do. You will receive a strike if you miss one day. Two strikes and you will be removed. And then we will be super sad  Shocked

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:48 pm

Quote :
I like the idea of a 'Dinner Party from Hell' finale with Death. We shouldn't ever embody Death, just have everything ready for them at the Dinner. Then they all start turning on one another Hunger Games style and the final Survivor ends up staring down the camera, breaking the fourth wall, and then breaking into a sneaky smile which sort of reveals THEM as being 'Death' all along, aka possessed or just an entity or something?

This is nothing like Final Destination, are they new? They're all frothing at this idea, but it literally changes the whole concept. I'll just go with it, but it sounds dumb.
Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:14 pm

The way I thought you were going to be that cartoon bird from the movie “Rio” or some shit

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:49 pm

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player? Being active would probably be best right now.
2. What is your strategy coming into this season? Trying to be active, mind my business and will try to be charming.
3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why? Hero, usually I don't have time to embrace my villain side before people come for me.
4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why? I would try to save them, but it's quite hard with the limited access we have. I can't talk to others on other tribes.
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:57 pm

A hero, hmm? 🥱

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:00 pm

Not using the letter U is hard.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 3:06 am

We really did a number on this immunity challenge. I'm so impressed with our final product. Seeing the score it sounds like we didn't have to put all that effort into it, but I'm happy we did. Wish we were allowed more words, I feel like I could have fleshed out even more and added the gore into it. Judge #7 was right, it was missing the horror factor bc we crammed so much into it. Give us another 1000 words and this shit is ready for TV right now.

I like my tribe, the girls like me, Ryan seems to like me and Roger finally showed up. I'm worried he found the idol. It could be anyone really, but I feel like Ryan is Chris Condor and I feel like Hikari was busy tonight. That leaves Barbie, Roger and Han. I saw Han online longer than Barbie and Roger. Both Barbie and Roger reappeared around the time the idol was found. By deduction, one of them has it. I don't blame Barbie for lying if she does have it. The plan works to try and flush it out. Have Ryan vote for Roger. Tell Roger and Ryan that Roger is the target, but we vote Ryan too in order to split the vote. Actually, we should tell Roger to vote Ryan, do a better split and if Ryan happens to have the idol, he uses it too. We're not heading to tribal council tonight though, we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:23 pm

Barbie almost messed this all up for us, but we still came out with the win. She cannot count to save her life. I'm not feeling great right now. I feel like we're the green tribe and everyone will want us out. I'd like to stay in these tribes longer for security, but the longer we stay in tribes, the longer people have to hate us more and more for winning everything. The 3 women have more personality than I do. I don't know how to act like a man sksks this is hard.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:53 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
hey babe, who do you trust most in here? for me it's you which is why i wanted to come and tell you about the room i've found myself in with barbie, hikari and roger of all people. hikari seems really fond of roger despite him not being around much so i just wanted to keep you in the loop there. you are who i trust most right now. i'm wondering if roger told hikari about the idol or something to suddenly have her so into him? im unsure but i just wanted you to be aware of that room of four, any info that goes in there i will be bringing straight back to you.

This is unexpected, saddening and interesting. She was my #1.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:40 am

If we merge next, they can easily band 7 vs our 6. I might have an idea I have to run by the girls. A fake leaked confessional accident.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:47 am

Ummm are we using production as strategy now?

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:07 am

I’m leaking it myself aka I post it in public by mistake???
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:20 am

Giving BBQ7

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:38 pm

Except that Michael was just a dumbass Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602 . At least mine would be planned, but yes, like that.

Ugh I love Hikari. I hope I didn't make a mistake telling her the Han stuff. I don't want her after Han. I do plan to stay loyal to my tribe for the long haul, but I wanted to get a few brownie points and let her know that she's my main.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:05 pm

If Hikari turns out to be Mari, I will scream. Not me showmancing my best friends woman Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602 Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602 Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602

Like hour 1 I thought Mari was Barbie bc of who she blogged as in SQ2, but Hikari cannot be anyone else than her

- Types in all lower cases
- Posts Youtube videos as reactions
- Says she nuts when she's happy
- Mari loves Alice in Borderlands
- She talked about traveling yesterday and I know Mari is heading to Slimms this week so the timing would make sense (although I swear she told me she was getting there Friday night) hmmmm
- Fast in comps
- Replies really fast when she's on

If it's not Mari then I'm not Avril Lavigne's biggest fan. I cannot wait for the reveal when she sees who I am. She will shit herself <3

Anyway, Survivor is funny. In BB you can buy voting powers and shit, but once voting opens, if you're not on the block you know for sure that you're safe & you don't have to focus on anything to save yourself for that round. In Survivor, you have to worry about idols. I want to tell Ryan it's just not gonna happen for him this round. I don't think we will merge next, we need a strong team I cannot lose Hikari and Loki is better in comps. Now cuz of all the idols and having no clue who has them, you just have to thread lightly & lie, sadly. If you read this Ryan, I'm sorry. I wanted to be Exorcist strong but with the fear that merge will be a while away, I cannot take the change that we need you for a challenge & you can't show up. That's all it is

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:43 pm

*waiting on my life from Chucky

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:43 pm

OMG *like
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:55 pm

I'M HEEEEERE

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:59 pm

Welcome to your Confessional! Kristen-bell-been-waiting

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:52 pm

Hey sorry, it’s been really hard with minimal wifi and being around other people, I’m trying
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 pm

Rio wrote:
Hey sorry, it’s been really hard with minimal wifi and being around other people, I’m trying

Welcome to 2005
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:07 pm

omg you're such a troll john lol
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:18 am

Hopefully you start being active again and do more confessionals xoxo
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:32 am

I warned of this trip before casting. Ideally 1-2 days off would have been nice, but I did my best with what I can do. Most days I was driving at 7pm.

Anyway, legit have tears in my eyes that Hikari left. It should have been me

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:33 am

lmao I didn’t say you didn’t. I know you’ve been busy this weekend but I’m just giving a friendly reminder to post when you can.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next