Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 1:22 pm

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, I strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts at the end of the season.

To help get things started, please fill out below:

Introductory Interview:

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?

Also, in order to encourage Confessional activity, we will need you to try writing at least one confessional a day. It does not have to be long. Even a simple paragraph will do. You will receive a strike if you miss one day. Two strikes and you will be removed. And then we will be super sad  Shocked

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:26 pm

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
Someone who isn’t afraid to make moves, who knows when to lay low and when to take the lead. Someone who is able to correctly predict people’s next moves before it even happens.

2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
No strategy because every game is different. Just need to be adaptable, and probably be nicer to people because every game, I have juries fucking bothered even when I’m not even that bad 😂

3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
I’m clearly a villain. I don’t think I’ve ever been a hero in any games I’ve ever played. Villains have more fun anyway. Maybe I’ll try being a hero? Lol yeah right.

4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?

I’m a loyal bitch, so I would try to devise a plan to keep them safe. Making new allies at the merge is great, but having allies you’ve been with since day 1 means a lot, at least to me.

John Probst, Chucky and Hasbulla like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:58 pm

LMAO what is this character choice? I miss Jess Day <3

Chucky and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 1:18 am

Simon the weakest rat- I meant squirrel- I meant chipmunk
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:51 am

LMAO I’ve never played as a guy in a forum game so I thought I’d give it a try 😂

And Simon is the most intelligent chipmunk so try again! Lmao
Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:04 pm

I’ve been rewatching New Girl 🥰

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Hasbulla wrote:
I’ve been rewatching New Girl 🥰

Perioddd. It’s literally the BEST!!

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:50 pm

my tribe is boring as fuck tbh. I kind of feel like I’m the odd man out because I feel I’m the least active of the tribe. I also feel like Marty has the idol because his name disappeared after I got into the first level of the reward challenge and his never popped up again. Christina’s and Nikita’s names were still there way after so I have reason to believe he has the idol.

I think tomorrow is the merge, at least I hope, and I hope I can make it there. We just need to win another challenge, but I feel like me and Marty are the strongest when it comes to comps so I’m trying to convince him to play.

If I make it to the merge, I will stick with my original tribe, but I also really want to get in with the blues, more particularly Hikari, Rio, Barbie, and that bitch Minyeo lmao. I also want to get in with Greg and whichever purple is left.

First things first, I need to survive this round and the only way to make sure that happens is by winning the challenge tonight.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:52 pm

And the only OTHER way is making sure you complete your Confessional <3
bounce
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Chucky wrote:
And the only OTHER way is making sure you complete your Confessional <3
bounce

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 6:50 pm

It's been a couple days since you last did a Voucher
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 6:52 pm

Chucky wrote:
It's been a couple days since you last did a Voucher

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776d8xzv0sg01ps1khww4p2usmhvw15c9lztsl88cdjd&rid=200

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 6:53 pm

Technically I posted some thoughts in my tribal council voting area

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dxwe0ks94ij3tfrzxqttcx6b2sr57e0r27zs1pex2&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Well post some more
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 7:35 pm

this shit is fucking ridiculous. i literally have to get the fucking movie for any of my tribe mates to submit something lmao not this deja vu
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 7:58 pm

this was fun while it lasted!  Welcome to your Confessional! 270c
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:16 pm

I’m so annoying.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:22 pm

Not at all! I love having you!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:25 pm

John Probst wrote:
Not at all! I love having you!

I’m annoyed with myself lmao because even when I’m not fully committed, I just can’t bring myself to give up 😂 unless I’m being fucked over or shady shit happened behind the scenes, I just can’t bring myself to just let them vote me out lmao

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:27 pm

I will fly to you and beat your ass lmao

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 pm

LMAO I know myself and I know I will become fully committed the longer I stay. I’m just finding it hard to balance my real life because I want to do things after work, but I’m not able to as much because of the game. I swear to god after this season, I’m taking a long break lmao but I might as well make the most out of this if this will be my last game for awhile.

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:39 pm

Watch me get voted out tomorrow after all that lmfao
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:03 pm

okay so if this works, I was essentially able to take Nikita out which I assume is closest to Marty. Keeping Christina around is better for my game because I don’t think she was super close to either men. So in theory, I’m in the middle of a trio which is kinda hot!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:13 pm

if this doesn’t work and I’m somehow voted out tomorrow, I’m actually going to be extremely bummed lmao
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:34 am

It worked! I realized half way through the night that we didn’t even need Marty to vote with us. Had me/Christina voted together and Marty/Nikita voted together, the only thing we needed to do was tell Marty that we weren’t flipping, and he would’ve flipped since I’m sure he wouldn’t risk going to rocks with an idol in his pocket.

Right now I trust both Marty and Christina equally because I think I’ve talked to both of them more than they’ve talked to one another. From my perspective, I’m the middle ground for our little trio, which is great! Now to worry about how we are going to maneuver the merge with 3 people lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next