Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:55 pm

This HAS to be the round something pops off right? Or are they waiting until F7 to make a move? I don’t know what these people are thinking lmao I know I at least have Christina, Marty, and Kylie. The other 2 is a question mark for me.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 10:25 pm

Okay, I know I’ve been paranoid, but

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 F0ecf710
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:42 pm

Writing my speech because I just feel that I’m fucked lmao
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:29 am

Welp, my speech is typed and ready to post! Thank you all for inviting me to play the game! I have had an incredible time! I love you

I’m hopeful that Marty used his idol, but I’m really not counting on it. I’ve done what I can and told him why it makes sense for him to save me. If he doesn’t choose to save me, then he’s not trying to win this game and I can’t do much about that. He, himself, knows keeping me is better for his game, but I know Kylie has some kind of weird hold on him. Either way, I’m happy with what I was able to accomplish because

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 966e3710

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:40 am

My vote is going to someone who I feel played the game from start to finish, who lied ONLY when they had to, who adapted each round and avoided being the vote since the merge started even with that target on their back.

I am SO fucking honored and proud to vote for you. Thank you for being my rock, my confidante, and my number 1 in this game. No matter what happens, you should be proud of yourself and the game you played. I love you, girl <3

My vote is for Christina Aguilera to win Survivor Evolution!

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776dfwxylxiwgtj9rpk9jjqonx1uw5fw11fupjl90zqs&rid=200

John Probst and Hasbulla like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:58 pm

Simon wrote:
DON’T TELL ME MARTY IS SOPHIA????????

the way i thought for a hot minute you were Sophia too and I was like nah I couldn't have beat her in the reward challenge  Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 1f602

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:59 pm

plus we woulda ate the first challenge

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:00 pm

LMAO FACTS. That should’ve given it away that you weren’t Sophia 😂 we didn’t do shit to help Nikita in that first challenge 😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3