Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 1:58 pm

Voucher questions:

I’m 99% certain I don’t know who any of these people are except Greg. I’ve only played 1 game on Twitter and I barely remember those people. But Greg? I’ve know that fucklehead way to long to not be able to figure it out. Nobody else on earth talks like he does.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:06 pm

Not fucklehead 😹😹

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:46 am

And the oscar goes to....

The past couple days, I've been feeling uneasy about Kylie, which sucks because I thought she was my number one. The fact that whoever she wanted to steer the vote to always left was telling and when she was adamant it had to be Simon when Marty, who had an idol was the more logical choice was also interesting. Then later that night, suddenly I'm in a group with her and Marty. It was weird. Last night she was wayyyy to quiet and Rio and Roger were very comfortable for 2 people "on the outs."

To make this work, I had to win immunity and right away I knew everybody had to think Greg won. I've been pretty honest so far so that was an easy deception. The next thing I needed was to ensure all the votes were put on me. To do that, I needed my good ole pal Marty. So I talked to him about going after Christina and Kylie. I of course, knew that Marty is a little snitch and would run back to them with his juicy nugget of info. All this allowing Greg and I to decide who to pick off. It had to be Kylie. She's playing brilliant.

I'm fully aware that I will probably leave now, but this was the move of the season and idgaf.

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 4:53 pm

You've been so quiet Loki Sad what's on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 5:19 pm

I’m sorry guys! I was off work last week so it was easy to write these. I’ll get caught up tonight!

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 1:48 am

Final 5 and 4

Greg got voted off, it was an outcome we knew was coming, but we did try everything we could. I made up a little lie about how either Christina or Marty told us that Roger was lying to us and it did certainly seem like it made Roger paranoid for a little while. I also approached Rio and tried to form a connection but that didn't work. You can't really blame the guy, we barely talked all game. So as predicted Greg left and that was sad. Marty was kind of a dick in the thread about it too, which was super confusing to me like why are you tossing away potential jury votes? Roger also continues to show me that he doesn't know what he's doing. I've never seen somebody, lie so badly, get caught in his lies and then keep lying like that. Lying is part of a Survivor game, no problem with that, but he's lying about things that are so unnecessary! Come on man.

I was super popular the morning after TC though. Christina and Marty both messaged me. Like come on people, It's very clear to me that you were talking about what you should do if I won immunity and you decided you needed to try to get me on your side.  I played nice though. I also began talking to Rio. He's a pretty cool person actually, I wish I would have connected with them earlier on in the merge. It's very possible, he's just being slick about the game though.

I ended up winning the final 5 HOH. I'm very glad I actually paid attention to John's posts. I mean he said a few times those would be important. After I won, a lot of scattering went down. I kind of decided to be as honest as possible with each person who messaged me. I was safe, and there's no reason to try to deceive them and even though I know I'm a goner tomorrow if I don't win, maybe being as straight forward tonight buys me favor with one of them. I really don't think I'm a jury threat. Like maybe 2-3 votes in the right situation. So hopefully I can convince one of them to go to bat for me if I can't win tomorrow. Which I really don't know if I can, I'm not the challenge beast these people are making me out to be, though I like the compliments. I don't know how I won the movie one. I thought I did terrible. and then the next 2 were kind of easy considering I'm quite the fan of Rebus Puzzles and the final 5 immunity was sort of an open book test for me. Oh and the creature feature one was just googling fast. I really struggle with the musical chair format. We'll see what tomorrow brings, all I can do is try my best and hope it's good enough.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 2:07 am

C-

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 2:11 am

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Mean-taylor-swift

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 7:44 pm

siufrnpernleiaos
lkk

one final surprise

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 7:49 pm

like 7 open tabs, a cluttered word doc, and a real pen and paper. Yall are monsters. I feel like I'm back in school.

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 7:49 pm

Congrats

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:04 pm

barbie
han
hikari
simon
kylie
greg
marty
rio
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:13 pm

London
janis
Davonne
yoshi
patty
ryan
barbie
han
hikari
simon
kylie
greg
marty
rio
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:14 pm

London
janis
Davonne
yoshi
patty
nikita
ryan
barbie
han
hikari
simon
kylie
greg
marty
rio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2