Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:49 pm

KNOCK ON WOOD!!!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:54 pm

i think loki has an idol, he was on the team with greg and they dont strike me as someone who could beat everyone in a reward challenge idk. and if kylie thought she was gonna leave she probably doesn't have it.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:55 pm

nvm kylie just said greg was the best at comps. he probably has the idol. that's gonna be my assumption.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:58 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
Kuina is literally my female character choice bitttchhh just know you're winning this game if I have anything to do with it!!!

WELL IF YOU SAY SO
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:59 pm

1. What has been your favorite moment/idea so far?
- my favorite moment was watching dan get dragged

2. What are your thoughts on the tribe swap and does it make a huge impact in the long run? Why or why not?
- i'm okay with the swap, it does scare me a tad but i am fine with it. i think i am making good relationships already and i was glad to hear that kylie and marty had wanted to work with me beforehand. i think it does make a big impact because those people you've made connections with beforehand are now making new connections with new people, and they can find a better one than what you had. survivor is all about who you have on your side, and who can take you to the end, whos not gonna vote you out since you are eligible every round. so making sure you have people on your side is a big thing. i'm also nervous because the people good at competitions on my team were barbie, han and i, and apparently greg was good at them on the other team and now they have 3 good competitors and i have ryan and rio. not sure about kylie and loki. marty seemed pretty good. so that's scary. but it's survivor this shit happens and i just have to analyze the situation given to me and adapt to it. mwah.

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:06 pm

Hikari def is a badass! I love her so much lol
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:09 pm

MY QUEEN! literally as i was watching alice in borderland i was like "i'm gonna play as her in my next forum game"😭😭😭😭

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:11 pm

No bc she went from a quiet side character to the MAIN character. I was so worried they were gonna off her Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 1f62d Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:20 pm

NAUR THAT FIGHT SCENE HAD ME SO WORRIED

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:22 pm

sophia if u read my dr or my one on ones with rio when this season is over i am so sorry this isn't me it's my twin sister bari who's been locked in the basement for years

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:39 pm

marty is giving morgan
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:41 pm

like it's giving lesbian, and they are too nice to be courtney
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:04 pm

y'all be making immunity challenges that revolve around letters damn well knowing that you have a dyslexic bitch in this cast? its giving rigged!

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:14 pm

LIKE YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL WHY WOULD U MAKE IT THIS COMPETITION ALL THE LETTERS ARE MOVING TO QUICKLY

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:21 pm

read the n as an m like can I die why are you doing this to me

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:33 pm

at least I got a single point
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:38 pm

MAKE MY ROOM REQUEST I GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY!!! KEYSHAWN WHERE YOU AT!!!

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:12 pm

nervous
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:15 pm

I cant believe I actually have to do things and vote for stuff and go to tribal council like what the fuck why me. why is this my life. why can I never win. life is so unfair. im shaking and crying.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:25 pm

RYAN BETTER STOP ASKIN IF IM STICKIN WITH HIM BC IM LIKE A STICKER WITH FUZZ ON THE BACK THEIR AINT NO STICK LEFT HERE BUDDY BOY

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:22 pm

Ryan ReynoldsIts been quite in here. Y'all good? So Rio and myself was talking we think Marty is perfect to get to the merge with us and help us once we get to the final 7. 

GUIFGDSIGFUUAWBSVDISFWFVBDG8WFAVDD9WSVAOFS

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:23 pm

Ryan:

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:58 am

goodnight oomfs mwah

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:13 am

I MADE MERGE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:16 am

I MADE JURY I MADE JURY I MADE JURY I MADE JURY I MADE JURY

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next