Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:03 pm

lets talk about how I fucking carried that
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:03 pm

I didnt want to show that im good at competitions but I didnt want to go to tribal and well.... oops
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:06 pm

Han annoying the living fuck out of me like girl shut up oh my god stop fighting everyone!! its good though because then all the other tribe people dont like her and will vote her out when we make merge period
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:07 pm

but omg wig I cant believe we are 3/3!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:22 pm

ive just had an epiphany
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:23 pm

han is kind of psychotic, a good writer and likes YOU. you know who has all of those three traits? my dear friend dan.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:24 pm

and on day one when I said she could be a director and dan is an entertainment editor......
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:25 pm

AND he was the first one to message me, which happened on bbq9 when we was dumbass Amanda
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:25 pm

ive solved it
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:30 pm

SOMEONE QUICK WHATS SOMETHING BRITISH PEOPLE SPELL WRONG SO I CAN SAY IT TO HAN
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:53 pm

getting a soft spot for rio
Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776dkcid148dukco6l40zf6vp3b32lgte93b7b3mvo6s&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:03 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776dkcid148dukco6l40zf6vp3b32lgte93b7b3mvo6s&rid=200

Rio's been found dead, slashed by a killer doll who loves anime + manga + live-action South Korean death games.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:04 pm

Chucky wrote:
Hikari Kuina wrote:

Rio's been found dead, slashed by a killer doll who loves anime + manga + live-action South Korean death games.

YALL WONT LET ME GET A CRUMB OF DICK

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:09 pm

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:24 am

meant to post that in here
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:26 am

GOODNIGHT PRODUCTION LOVE U

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:42 am

GOOD MORNING CONFESSIONAL
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:44 am

Hikari Kuina wrote:

This video?? I'm done with you! Sick in the head!

Hikari Kuina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:48 am

1. Who is the funniest player in the cast?
barbie is funny as fuck. she always knows what to say to not be too much or to little. i think she's amazing!

2. Who is the smartest player in the cast?
i think the way han thinks is incredibly intelligent and you can tell she's someone with a good head on her shoulders. i do believe it wasn't smart to fight with half the cast yesterday, though.

3. Who is the nicest player in the cast?
rio. that man is just so fucking nice. i know i shit on how he was speaking to me the first few days but he is absolutely adorable. that's my showmance <3

4. Who is the most oblivious player in the cast?
honestly probably me. but if my perspective is correct then ryan. we have an alliance with roger and roger isn't the best but him saying he hopes the five of us get to merge without roger who we all have some sort of connection with was kind of funny to me.

5. Who is the most overrated player in the cast?
not sure, i dont think anyone has been said to be a great player yet! we're still just vibing!

6. Who is playing the worst game?
i would assume han because fighting a lot of people can make her a merge target, which is good for my game. but people could also respect her speaking up for what she believes in.

7. Who is playing the best game?
honestly probably barbie, she's not too flashy, she's funny as hell in the main chats with other tribes. she's shown to be smart and attentive. and she's with everyone, everyone loves her and i think that is something to take into consideration.

Chucky and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:49 am

Chucky wrote:
Hikari Kuina wrote:

This video?? I'm done with you! Sick in the head!

million dollar puthayyyyy😍

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:02 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Do you fancy giving this one a go Ryan? Very Happy

THIS IS SO FUCKING BRITISH I GOT YOU DAN YOU TRICK ASS BITCH
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 2:58 pm

can't be tamed by miley cyrus is literally such a fucking bop and it didn't get the praise it deserved
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:02 pm

So true!

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Tumblr_l7w2b6dqT81qcr3sx
Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:05 pm

2 out of 10, flop confessional
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:08 pm

This confessional isn't flopping. It's been a lil dry like Thanksgiving turkey, but it's not flopping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next