Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:44 pm

Aw I’m sorry Loki, I have no idea why people feel that way. You’re such a sweet and genuine person. Well if it makes you feel better, I don’t think the jury cares for me very much either so I’m right there with you
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 4:09 pm

Im on the same boat! I dont have anything other than you 2 and Im hated lol
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:58 pm

Thanks! I mean im not all that bothered by it. It’s just amusing really.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:57 pm

Roger do you think Rio will vote with us?! I think we need to take out marty or Christina tonight.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 7:04 pm

Yeah I absolutely think he’d vote w us if I talk to him, any preference as to who we want out?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 7:05 pm

good with any of them!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 11:36 pm

I’m good with getting out whoever you guys want since you guys helped me get rid of Simon last week! Just lmk who and I’ll cast my vote! Also, sorry for my inactivity but I’m just getting off work!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 3:06 am

Christina and then Kylie next.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:52 am

So............ Roger?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:54 am

Roger, I don't understand what you're doing.

In this room, you have 2 people who have literally never went after you or even tried to get the vote on you. We're the 2 most hated people in this game according to every juror who's went out taking shots at us. And yet, all you do is bring our names up to others to have us voted out.

Do you want to win this game? Because here was the final 3 that would give you that.

Greg Roberts and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:25 am

I am actually sorta hurt Roger. I am still 100% truthful when I say I want this to be the final three.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:57 am

You guys are right I’m sorry, they approached me this morning saying they were all voting you out and they had the votes and I didn’t know what to do, I thought I was just gonna be the next target if I didn’t comply 😭😭😭 I’ve never played a survivor game, I’m still not even sure how to win or what I’m fully doing but I do apologize and I understand if you guys don’t wanna work with me anymore
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:00 am

If anyone is saying EYE was the one who brought up your names, that’s a straight up lie bc I was the one was approached and I swear that on everything
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:00 am

Who approached you? I just feel hurt a bit because I want this to be the final so bad.

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:05 am

I’m so sorry Greg and Loki. I knew in my gut it wasn’t the smart choice and I did want Kylie out especially after what Simon said, but I figured she had a few people in her corner. Kylie came to me and told me she wanted to target Loki bc he’s a tough competitor and she said she had Marty and Christina’s votes, idk how true that is but it’s what she told me and she asked me if I could get Rio on board so before the vote this morning, I told Rio what Kylie proposed to me and he was on board. I swear on everything I was only acting out of self preservation and not wanting to be the next target and that was selfish of me, and I really do apologize. I hate that I hurt you guys
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:12 am

We had the numbers with you me loki and rio! I really want to trust you moving forward man! Lets finish this game strong

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:14 am

You’re right, you’re absolutely right and I’m sorry. It was early as hell and I wasn’t even fully awake, I blame the damn melatonin I took that left my drowsy ass making bad decisions. I really do apologize guys and I understand that I have a lot of ground to make up before you guys trust me again
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:15 am

Share your drugs with the rest of us next time please! Razz

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:17 am

LMFAO GREG 😂😂😂 I wanna say tho, I really do feel shitty about the vote guys. I truly can’t apologize enough. You guys have been good to me and rather than act on trust and intuition, I acted on fear and impulse. I’ll never be able to say sorry enough
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:33 am

Wait a minute, you guys told me to vote for Christina but then you guys voted out Kylie ? What’s that about? I would’ve been the only vote for Crustina and Kylie still would’ve left
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:33 am

It's all good Roger. It's just facts. If one of us 3 hopes to win this game, it has to be against each other. If people come to you, saying we're going after you. Just look at voting history, clearly I'm not interested in seeing you go out.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:37 am

Very true, you guys have never once even voted for me and I appreciate you guys for that
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:46 am

Just don’t be so paranoid! Lol

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:48 am

Wait but what about having me vote for Christina, what was that about?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:53 am

I’ll be honest with you, I didn’t think you would vote her anyway because Yesterday Kylie told me that you brought my name up to them. I couldn’t trust that you wouldn’t tell Kylie the plan and then suddenly Marty plays his idol on her instead and then they decide who goes home and who do you think they would have voted? Not me, not Greg because they thought he had immunity and likely not Christina. I’m sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next