Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:18 am

Lets do it buddy! Han was pure evil.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:25 am

True I can’t believe she did that, I’m still shaking from how nerve wracking this tribal council was, I really could’ve gone. She wasn’t lying when she said it was me or her
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:42 am

Roger you are putting a big target on your back fighting right now lol. Calm down buddy its gonna be okay!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:44 am

I didn’t think of it as putting a target on my back, I mean realistically I’m a non threat bc I work so much. I’m just trying to expose Simon’s lying ass
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 am

Okay now I’m probably putting a target on my back. I’ll stop
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:52 am

Fuck I’m sorry guys. I know this doesn’t paint me in the best light. The only 2 people I could trust from my original tribe alphabet been evicted and/or turned on me, and I already knew I couldn’t trust Crusty Crab and Simon. They were saying all the right things and I just felt like they had all these other people and I was just a number for them but I never trusted or confided in them about you guys. I know my position in this tribe isn’t great but if you guys genuinely stick with me, I promise I will be unwavering in my trust toward you guys - we can turn this around, I can make this right and we can stay 3 strong 😭💯
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:54 am

You truthfully havent told one person about this trio we have? Or have you? Now would be the time to just lay it all out here so we can trust each other 100% moving forward.

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:01 am

I swear on everything, I just double checked my chats with both Simon and Croatia and I’ve never dropped either of your names or said anything about working with you guys. I was being honest when I said I wanted to control the votes w you guys so I was hush hush about this trio bc I wanted to be loyal, but it’s clear that one side has been controlling the votes week after week despite our best efforts. That duo literally needs to be broken up at this next tribal
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:56 am

Hey, no worries. Han was pretty desperate there at the end. I didn't read into anything that was said on that thread. Tensions were high.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:14 am

Aw thank you Loki, I appreciate it. I’m not the loud mouthed rat that everyone is painting me out to be, Han just wanted to save herself and Simon and Christina just want to paint a target on my back so they they can eliminate every member of my OG tribe back to back to back like they’ve been doing. They had the votes to get rid of Barbie, they had the votes to get rid of Han and if they get rid of me too, everyone is fucked - they’re overpowered the game by that point. This can be the week that we put a stop to it 💯
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 12:19 am

Hey friends, sorry for my inactivity but I’ve been at work. So what’s the verdict? Are we doing this? Or am I the one getting eliminated this week Sad
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 10:53 am

Hey guys, sorry I should have said I had immunity. I did the challenge and then went to a halloween party. Roger, I still haven't had people tell me they want you out. I know we're all paranoid but I mean it.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:30 am

It’s okay Loki, I hope you had fun at the party! I’m just feeling so blessed to be here! It’s crazy bc Inknow my time is coming eventually, the odds are so stacked against me I don’t expect to remain in this game for much longer. I just wanna enjoy my time left. Simon and Christina have managed to steamroll this merge and if I’m not next to go, I’m likely leaving after that. Who did you guys vote for, if you don’t mind me asking ?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 5:46 pm

I hope you guys are having a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 5:58 pm

Thanks buddy! Been a long weekend!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:30 pm

GUYS GUESS WHO WON IMMUNITY AHHHHH

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:31 pm

I’m so happy and excited, it feels amazing to finally win something and be on safe!!! And now that we KNOW for a fact Simon/Christina don’t have it, we can have our pick of who we want to try and take out!!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:32 pm

Way to go dude! That's really big actually.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Thank you so much!!! I’m shocked, I was so nervous but I’m so happy I pulled this out so we could make this move!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:36 pm

No that's hugely clutch! You should totally be proud and take this moment in.

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:37 pm

congrats man!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:38 pm

Thank you so much Loki, your kind words and amazing jawline bring warmth to my alien heart I love you

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:39 pm

haaha well that's a new one but I like it! I think this puts you in the drivers seat. What's the plan?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Thank you so much Greg!! Who do you guys think we should vote out? Do we know if either of them has an idol? They likely would’ve played it by now BUT if they knew they had the votes, they could’ve saved it for a time like this… I think if either of them is likely to have the idol, it’s Simon
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:53 pm

I really don't know if they still have their idol, my assumption is that they do but I don't know who would have it either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next