Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:55 am

It’s okay, that totally makes sense and fuck Kylie’s lying ass, I swear people this entire game have just seen me as an easy go-to to just throw under the bus smh. She literally was the one who came to ME, but pop off Kylie. Glad her ass got booted and I’m annoyed I ever listened to her

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:59 am

Hey man I get it. That’s why I called her brilliant in the thread. She was. There was a time when I thought I was her number 1. She played us all.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:00 pm

Yeah Kylie messaged me quoting you saying

We need to take out Loki and Greg next. So I was skeptical for last nights vote why I said vote Christina!
She kept saying to me yesterday you were trying to get me out lol.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:16 pm

Wow she was literally playing everyone in the house lmfaoo, part of me wondered if Simon was exaggerating but that little pest was telling the truth. Well if it makes you feel any better Greg, it was always Loki they wanted out and you were only discussed as an option bc Kylie wasn’t sure if you had the idol or not but Loki is who they always wanted out. So win if you can tonight, Loki - ensure that safety for yourself so they can’t even take a swing
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:19 pm

I just know the most fair final 3 would be us 3. No one is winning against marty or rio and thats facts.

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:23 pm

Very true, my whole OG tribe would vote for Rio to win in a heartbeat. I genuinely don’t think they’d do the same for me, not after everything that’s happened and everything they’ve said about me

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:26 pm

I feel like us three are the most hated 3 honestly. Marty wins by a landslide if any of us are against him in the finals.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:31 pm

I agree with you guys wholeheartedly
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 1:05 pm

Alright buddy! Lets finish this game strong, we all want the best chance to win and if its us three id be happy if either of us won!

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 5:52 pm

Lol. Oh Roger. I was just kinda playing along here but the jig is up. I know you already told them about plan to vote Marty. I’m the vote tonight unless I have immunity. At least this is what I’ve been told from one of them. This person clearly understands jury management and I respect that. Regardless I’m still voting Marty tonight. But there’s no hard feelings here.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:04 pm

This person clearly doesn’t understand jury management if they threw me utb lmfao. It’s reverse jury management on my end
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:07 pm

I see it more of a 2 for 1. Paints them in good light with Greg and I and sure they might lose your vote. But like I said, no hard feelings. It’s just a game.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:12 pm

Look I’ll be honest, I didn’t trust these people and I was right. They tried to test me but I was the one testing them. I wasn’t even fully sure which side I wanted to choose Bc I genuinely like you guys but CLEARLY this mole is playing both sides as well and I afraid to backstab whomever they deem expendable. Look if you guys tell me who the mole is, we can vote that fucker out and me and Rio will 100% be on your side. This is all the confirmation I needed, I was being 100 honest when I said I believe Marty needs to go but they were insisting either Greg/Loki needs to go and so I knew I had a decision to make. This just made that decision so much easier lmfao, I know I haven’t exactly been the steadiest rock in this alliance (we’ve all had outside deals), I’m willing to vote these others fuckers out and fully hop on board w you guys. Let me prove that w this vote. And then together we can burn even more jury votes so they all truly do hate us evenly lmfao
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:19 pm

Look man. Since you created this room, all you’ve done is lie to us. So no I’m not telling you who it was. I don’t believe you at all when you say you’ll vote them out. Know what never lies? Your votes lol. If I tell you, I still leave tonight because you’re probably lying again and then you go after that person next? Nah that’s okay. They did me a solid, I can do them a solid. Because believe it or not I tend to keep my word.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:25 pm

And yall haven’t lied to me? Not telling me about winning immunity, telling me to vote out Christina, having other side deals that didn’t include me - I’d say we’re all pretty damn even here. This person has been playing us both and finally chose a side bc then WE go after each other while they float to the end.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:28 pm

I understand the mistrust - I didn’t even fully trust you guys either. But telling me the name would be a big step for you guys and me voting with you to take them out would be a huge step for me. You guys have my word, on God and on my mother that I will vote this person out for you guys. I’m sorry for what I did and the lies stop here, I’ll be completely transparent and loyal I promise you guys. I know it’s hard to trust me rn but I’m being completely sincere with you guys, and Rio will be on board too
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:36 pm

Dude. Heres the difference you have tried to get us out yesterday and were about to again tonight. Where when i said I wanted to go to the end us 3 i 100% meant that. I would never write your name down to go home ever.

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:36 pm

Roger the Alien wrote:
And yall haven’t lied to me? Not telling me about winning immunity, telling me to vote out Christina, having other side deals that didn’t include me - I’d say we’re all pretty damn even here. This person has been playing us both and finally chose a side bc then WE go after each other while they float to the end.

Were we wrong? You had been lying to us the entire time. We knew telling you about the immunity was probably going to backfire on us and it would have.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:43 pm

Okay but was I wrong? Yall withheld a lot of information right off the bat - we both did. We both had other deals, we both told lies and you’re right, I did try to make a move against Loki last night which was an admittedly REALLY bad judgement call that I sincerely apologize for. But I was not gonna make that move against you tonight. I’m sooo serious when I say I genuinely had no idea what to do, and when Greg approached me about the Marty plan - I was even MORE unsure bc everyone else fought HARD for you guys to be targeted and you guys wanted me to target them and it was very confusing but I FELT like I couldn’t trust the others which is WHY I told them what you guys said - obviously I was right to do it bc it exposed a mole and proves I couldn’t trust those assholes. You came to me with this revelation and now I can be fully on board knowing that one side double crossed me.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:46 pm

Exactly! Why would we double cross you. We need you and have always wanted to go to the finals with you. You would be a worthy opponent and would love to duke it out against you two legends in the end

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:46 pm

Greg I literally love you dude, I was never gonna vote against you either 😭 and the only reason I did think to make that move against Loki is bc of that mistrust we had. Full transparency

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:52 pm

One thing that hasn't been a lie is my votes. I'm sorry about the lie yesterday, saying it was Christina. But see, I knew you had been lying in here so it was a necessary lie IMO. And since, Greg and I were the only 2 voters, we could have picked anybody we wanted yesterday except Marty. You were never a consideration.

Greg Roberts and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:57 pm

Very true, your votes have never lied. I’m sorry guys. No more fuck ups, no more lies, no more flip flopping. I mean it this time. But I’m order for me to trust you guys, you have to stop avoiding my questions when I ask them lmao. I peep every time you guys do that 😂
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:59 pm

If I ever lied to you it was to further all 3 of us in this game. I have never or would never back stab either of you and I mean that for real. Marty will win this game If he makes it to the end 100%
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:17 pm

If you want to put me up you can, I trust you

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger   Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg, Loki, & Roger
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next