Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Han & Rio

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:21 pm

I feel like Ryan would vote with us at merge for sure. Do you talk much with Roger at all?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 pm

Not really, we joke around but that’s about it. Hikari is probably who I speak to the least one on one though, which surprises me but, I’ve not made as much of an effort as I probably should.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:07 pm

I feel like she's been busy, that's the case for me too. I think our room is not even at 2 pages yet. Actually scratch that, Ryan barely ever replies and Roger takes a really long time. I mainly just talk with Barbie and you.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:01 am

Roger just comes in when he feels like it, a bold and hilarious strategy.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:32 am

YOU MADE IT! How was tribal?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:39 am

It was scary. We had no idea who had an idol that could fuck us over and John made it sound like merge was not for a while. I didn’t want to lose Ryan but it was smarter than to get idoled out. I did try to get Loki to flush it by being vague and acting like we were voting him. He didn’t use it so my guess is Gregory has it. I missed you so much. How was your day with those people?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:44 am

Greg told me that their tribe’s idol has already been used! I hope he was being truthful. That means the Midsommar idol and our tribe’s idol are still out there. My day was okay, they act like they’re letting bygones be bygones but I’m not sure I trust it. We’d be wise to bring 2/3 people in with our 5 - I feel like Roger could flip on us but the rest of us are solid.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 am

I got to talk with Marty and Kylie and was told that the idols were not used. Wonder who is telling the truth. I will see if we can maybe pull in Kylie. She sounded lonely from her tribe and said she would have been out if they lost one more
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:46 am

Interesting.. I feel like Greg wouldn't lie because we could easily fact check with other members of the same tribe - if Marty and Kylie are lying and it was used, they're maybe trying to force you not to vote for them? Maybe Greg really does want to come on board with us.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:03 pm

That is what we’ll have to figure out. We could maybe work a deal with Purple that if we can get Christina out this round, we will take Roger out next? A give and take? Or we cut it with Green
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:36 am

Sorry Rio, I missed this completely. I am all for that if they want to go down that road. Have those conversations been had?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:54 pm

I didn’t get a chance to have them yet. I caught a bug and been throwing up and quite bed ridden for 2 days now
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Damn I hope you're feeling better soon. I can't believe we just lost Barbie.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:45 pm

I promise it was not me for the vote. I don’t know how to prove it
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:53 pm

I believe you entirely. It was Roger, but I'm not letting Roger know that we know it was him. We need to take him out but we also need to be smart about it because he's now with 'the other side'. He's such an arsehole. We carried him to this point.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:29 pm

Hi babe. I hope you’re feeling at least a little better. I think our best bet is to vote Roger this round. I’m not sure what’s gonna happen though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Han & Rio
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4