Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Han & Rio

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:15 pm

Hey Han, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:17 pm

Daddy! Very happy to be here, how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:30 pm

I'm very happy to be here too. I'm not really good at creative challenge, but I will be active.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:31 pm

How are you bae?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:33 pm

I enjoy the creative stuff so I'm stoked, and I'm sure you'll be an amazing help! I need us all to make it through because I am already in love with this tribe.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:34 pm

You got that right babe, I'll do what I can to help. I'm trying to come up with a wow moment for the show, like a twist no one sees coming.

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:36 pm

I'm gonna get thinking, we need to cement our film choice.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:13 pm

I wonder if the other 2 will even submit an episode.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:47 pm

Yeah we all need to be online so we can get it done - but if we have to do it all without them then... that's just what we'll have to do.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:40 pm

I'll do everything I can to help us win. I hope I didn't come across like I didn't like your idea. I'm just a little dumb and wanted to know how we can tie it into a final destination moment. I'll go along with whatever you girls want.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:41 pm

No you spoke sense, we gotta tie it in and wow the judges however we can!

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:48 pm

We also have to give it a cliffhanger and leave them wanting more apparently. What are you up to on this Friday night?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:49 pm

I’m just about to head out to a friend’s, but I don’t think I’ll be there too long. How about yourself? I’m scared giving Ryan and Roger an episode would result in little to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:57 pm

Yeah, I'm sharing the boat on this worry. I'll just write a few episodes and present it to the tribe. I hope you have fun. I might start binging You season 3 or I might watch Final Destination.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:00 pm

I forgot you was out, I might need a season 2 recap before I jump in!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:03 pm

Joe met a bitch crazier than he is and now she's having his baby. That's really all you need to know Room for Han & Rio 1f602.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:18 am

LMAO yes I remember that much! Then they moved in together and he saw the neighbor in the last episode of S2 and was like ugh oh this could be tough right? I'm gonna start S3 tonight!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 3:16 pm

Yes the neighbor is a shocking twist. I won't say more. I made it to the midway point of the season last night. I passed out solid and slept all damn day.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 3:48 pm

I love all the work you did on our pitch. It's so professional.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Thank you babe! Excited to see you add those finishing touches so we can submit!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Our ideas are so good, I will be truly devastated if we don't come out with the win on this one.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Well, at least we have an easy boot in Roger if not, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:53 pm

Yes, he would be easy to get rid of. At least Ryan tried to add something. You did the bulk of the work though and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:00 pm

You and I are a sexy ass creative duo let's be real.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:18 am

We really did that while Barbie was the foreman Room for Han & Rio 1f602. This tribe is amazing, but especially you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room for Han & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Rio   Room for Han & Rio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Han & Rio
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next