Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+9
Greg Roberts
Kylie Bunbury
Simon
Han Mi-nyeo
Hikari Kuina
Hasbulla
Chucky
Barbie
John Probst
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:35 am

Rio wrote:
Hikari Kuina wrote:
Rio wrote:
Quick question, did I have a chance with this jury? I felt like I could only get maybe Hikari and that everyone would use the time I went inactive against me. I'm far from thinking I played the best game, I'm just curious
if u were in final i was voting u regardless of who was next to u

I missed you so much Sad

omg i missed you more!! i finished my name and i couldn't even talk to you about it!!

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:38 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Rio wrote:
Are you counting Roger and I as a pair in that statement?

Yes. I mean you guys weren’t a pair by choice but you were a pair by circumstance lol

I honestly wanted to work with you and Marty more. I never had much allegiance to him or see him as Exorcist

Kylie Bunbury and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:40 am

Simon wrote:
Rio wrote:
Quick question, did I have a chance with this jury? I felt like I could only get maybe Hikari and that everyone would use the time I went inactive against me. I'm far from thinking I played the best game, I'm just curious

I think your lack of activity during those few days really affected my eagerness to vote for you. I would have voted for you to win against Roger, but I would vote for Loki and Christina over you.

I think you started out really strong, but I almost felt like you gave up once Barbie and Han left, at least that’s what it seemed like.

No lol, it will make more sense when you find out who I am. It was not bc I wanted to be inactive or bc I stopped caring. I too was eager to talk with you, but then it all went to shit for me
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:41 am

Rio wrote:
Loki if you're who I think you are, I'm really happy we had those last couple days just to talk and it was probably smart to get me out at final 4. One of my main strong points in these games is my final 2 performances  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 1f602

I would be shocked if you guessed right. But it was very enjoyable!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:43 am

I'll go write it down right now in my confessional

Edit: I lied, I don't have a confessional anymore Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 1f602

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:45 am

Rio wrote:
Simon wrote:
Rio wrote:

I think your lack of activity during those few days really affected my eagerness to vote for you. I would have voted for you to win against Roger, but I would vote for Loki and Christina over you.

I think you started out really strong, but I almost felt like you gave up once Barbie and Han left, at least that’s what it seemed like.

No lol, it will make more sense when you find out who I am. It was not bc I wanted to be inactive or bc I stopped caring. I too was eager to talk with you, but then it all went to shit for me

Oh? i have no clue who you are, in fact you’re the only exorcist person I didn’t have an idea on. Now you got me thinking!!!

I do think you would’ve had a really good chance of winning against any of the final 4 even without my vote.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:45 am

Rio were you going to stick with that final 2 you made with me or were you Bsing me? Lol
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:46 am

Hikari, did you like My Name? Were you shocked at the end?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:47 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Rio were you going to stick with that final 2 you made with me or were you Bsing me? Lol

Yes, I would have honored it. I still wanted to work with you

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:50 am

OH MY GAWD

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:54 am

Queen has returned

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:21 am

Barbie wrote:
Roger the Alien wrote:
I’m literally at a music festival in the forest rn

I'm sorry but it's sending me picturing this right now lmao

For some reason the image of a little alien dude at a rave in the forest appeared in my head instead of the actual person lmao whoops.

Kylie Bunbury and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:38 am

Can we vote now John? Lol
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:43 am

i think so i did liek an hour ago

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norma Stitz

Norma Stitz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:46 am

Yes you all should be able to vote once your decision has been made 🙂

Kylie Bunbury and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:52 am

My confessional was taken away from me. RIP
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:53 am

Loki wrote:
My confessional was taken away from me. RIP

Nvm

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:12 am

Grow up Loki

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:13 am

Suck my ass.

Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Simon and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:21 am

I will watch.

Rio, Simon, Greg Roberts and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:26 am

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 200.gif?cid=89ab776ds1mjqhz4rw4tk1cz5g7xmfer27ihj1ey1rsi66hk&rid=200

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:57 am

Aww now I feel so bad. Roger was telling me the truth about being a newbie. He told me his goal was to make it to the end as a newbie and he wanted us Survivor newbies to get there. I’m happy for him tho, regardless of how the vote goes he did that.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 1:36 pm

This vote is so hard, I cannot decide
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 1:44 pm

Rogers answers have been way better than Christinas for sure.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 1:56 pm

Roger seems confident he has everyone’s votes aside from mine lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next