Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+9
Greg Roberts
Kylie Bunbury
Simon
Han Mi-nyeo
Hikari Kuina
Hasbulla
Chucky
Barbie
John Probst
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to Ponderosa! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 4:16 pm

Welcome to Ponderosa! YO1yX8

Congratulations on making the jury. At the very least you will have a say in who wins this season, so take that as you will. Please continue following along as you attend each Tribal Council to make observations that will help you reach your final decision. Feel free to discuss whatever it is you want with your fellow jurors. Thank you for being a part of the season.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:59 pm

OMGOSH THESE PEOPLE ARE SO WACK THIS WAS SO OBVIOUS AJSOSKS. I'M SO GLAD TO GO BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL DRY AS HELLL!! I'LL BE BACK AT THE FINALE I'M NOT KEEPING UP WITH THESE LOSERS 💜

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:07 pm

Whew BARBIE

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:08 pm

I had to SNAP one good time lol. Can't stand betches that want to hate on the DL plsss what they scared for? 💀

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:10 pm

That was a snap? Lemme hold my plastic tongue

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:12 pm

Lol well I didn't want to go too hard💀

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:14 pm

Ugh I need drama

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:17 pm

Chile none of they asses was gonna serve anything back so what's the point? 🤣💀

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Pre-jurors will be given access to VIEW the jury house, but obviously they won’t be given access to post. So if they like your posts that’s why. That being said, please do not exploit this or we will revoke their access. Have fun I love you
Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:56 pm

Barbie who do you like better, Fake Greg Roberts or Real Greg Roberts?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:50 pm

Real Greg Roberts obvi!!! The imposter needs to be burned ALIVE!!!!

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:50 pm

LMAOOOOOO

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:41 pm

Ughhh the way I could've won this comp PAIN 💀😭💀

Well my peace is almost over once the next loser joins me 😭💀 So I decided to rank the remaining players in order of rootability and who I want to win the most (even though I feel my original tribe members are about to come here back to back eeee)

1 = Han = Betch is funny and crazy just like me so I'm gonna need her to win out! You can do it girlie!!!! Hope she drags the hell out of everyone in there. My favorite player in Squid Game and I really almost listed her as a character choice. We were destined to be besties 💜💜

2 = Marty = Ugh the HOLD this man has on me. I don't even know why but I just can't resist 😍 I can't believe people actually voted for him last time so sick.

3 = Hikari = My other betch. Pretty, powerful, funny. She needs to make it far.

4 = Rio = My original guy. He be a little quiet and slow these days, but still love him. Go far boo 💜

5 = Roger = This is sad because this one barely be here but I would vote for them before any of the following. Lowkey hope they get dragged straight to the end.

6 = Kylie = Ugh this useless tramp. Her ass is not winning and I can't wait for her to get the boot.

7 = Simon = Let me get the rat trap chile. Who the FUCK decides to play as Simon of all the chipmunks??? Alvin and Theodore were right there!!! Freak.

8 = Crustina = This stupid bitch is so dry and irrelevant as the real damn Christina omgosh!!! Where they do that at?? She'd have to sing a perfect rendition of "Barbie Girl" to get anywhere close to my vote and we already know that's not gonna happen because her vocal chords are outdated and too covered by all the men on the island's c*m she swallowed. Follower. And she has the nerve to say "DrAmA iS fOr ThE wEaK" HUNNY we come to be entertained. What the f*ck did she think she signed up for?? Didn't her ass try to start drama with Han during that last challenge Chucky started? She can pipe down with her hypocrite ass. She lucky this isn't Squid Game because I would've pushed her to her death without hesitation!!!

9 = Loki = There's nothing more annoying than a player who acts like they are in so much danger and fighting to survive. Betch you are in the outsiders alliance and y'all about to try and pick off the original Exorcist tribe because y'all are jealous and obsessed with us. Like my gawd it's so hard to be the stars I swear. 💀 And he claims he's so "chill" and doesn't live for the drama. Um okay? Do you want a medal or somethin You can "chill" and remain "chill" when you don't win this game. I lowkey hope he makes it to the end JUST to get 3rd place and nl money. Now I would love that 😍 And the weird way he speaks sometimes and the random vernacular is so annoying and creepy. I've always preferred Thor as EVERYONE should! I mean, look at the material!

Welcome to Ponderosa! Tenor

Welcome to Ponderosa! Thor-thor-odinson

10 = Greg = Who is this? What is this? Why is this? Get the F out you poser!!!

John Probst, Chucky, Han Mi-nyeo and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:51 pm

Oh and hi Nikita, Ryan, and Miss Patty if you guys can see this. Y'all were so robbed 💜💜 (eee I hope this is okay to post John don't punish me 💀)

John Probst, Chucky and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:56 pm

Current mood omgosh it feels like the walls are closing in!!!

Welcome to Ponderosa! Spongebobwindow-seum

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:58 pm

AHHH it's hitting me that I'm really out!!! I can't take this. It's not right!!!!

Welcome to Ponderosa! Hurt-sad

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:13 pm

YOU ARE A MESS LMFAOOOOOO

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:36 pm

My breakdown era so true!!! 😭💀😭
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:24 pm

Pls yessss Roger pop off lmaooo. Now how the hell they gonna say he orchestrated a vote? Chile there the stankiness of the tribe must be affecting the tiny brain cells they all have left

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:46 pm

Girl take your ass to bed!!!! WTF IS THAT PROFILE PICTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:49 am

Not you just now noticing my profile pic when it's been up since I was voted out HELP 💀
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:50 am

Not Han 😭 Ugh knew this was happening these people are boring AF. Nobody wants to watch The Basic Brigade run things BARF
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:50 am

Barbie wrote:
Not you just now noticing my profile pic when it's been up since I was voted out HELP 💀

Looks like she can smell the stank of the merged tribe.

Norma Stitz and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:53 am

She can it's true. Their funk knows no boundaries. Sure the pre-jurors and bloggers can smell it too yuck
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:59 am

When they rob the pretty bitches because they're all so fucking ugly and boring, hi love I'm so glad I actually get to talk to someone with a personality now <3

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next