Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+9
Greg Roberts
Kylie Bunbury
Simon
Han Mi-nyeo
Hikari Kuina
Hasbulla
Chucky
Barbie
John Probst
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:29 am

Wait Simon did Roger actually throw out Barbie and I?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:32 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:

Simon actually told me he did before the blow up even happened on the thread. I told Simon not to trust it cause he’s probably lying to see which one Simon wants to vote for so you guys can play the idol correctly. I didn’t back Simon up cause I didn’t want to get involved in the drama.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:33 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Wait why didn’t you and Christina vote together to get either Rio and Roger out? I thought you guys were going to stick together.

And yes!! #Risqué would have done a lot more damage 😂 Tbh our games blew up when Simon exposed how close we were. That’s how Loki was able to use you to get to me. Loki and Greg didn’t know how tight we were before Simon did all that lmaoo

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 200.gif?cid=89ab776d2pag5tzfxb9va77wn08pgun8unnjxmdlsv4ju9td&rid=200

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:37 am

Marty McFly wrote:
Simon getting the last laugh it's SICK.  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f602

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 200.gif?cid=89ab776dzy2usjs6w9ktmru4l2b1tkefuudpivyzb0dq7sjp&rid=200

Chucky and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:40 am

Chucky wrote:
Whew I'm giving away some $ to anyone who can roast John <3

I’d like to roast John.

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 200.gif?cid=89ab776d9r46cxkspl17pzn2x8ztrrj5h7tiwjxwlanxp4k2&rid=200

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:41 am

omg these NY GIFs YASSSSS

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:45 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:

He did. He threw it out in a room with me and Christina. I wasn’t lying when I said it really made me feel like he was trying to set me up because he previously mentioned to Christina that he felt closest with you. So when he threw your names out, I was like wtf? It made no sense which was why I ratted him out right away.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:55 am

Chucky wrote:
omg these NY GIFs YASSSSS

ugghh i am the king of ny gifs 
i was living when simon was spamming those on his boot day  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f602

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:01 am

Also Roger kind of told me and Marty that he felt at the bottom of Barbie and Han (after you guys were evicted). I don’t know if he was just playing us or if it’s true.

Sorry he said he felt like a “third wheel” not bottom lol
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:20 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Also Roger kind of told me and Marty that he felt at the bottom of Barbie and Han (after you guys were evicted). I don’t know if he was just playing us or if it’s true.

He told everyone that though, I was in a room with him and Loki and he was saying the same shit.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:43 am

Yeah pretty sure Roger was at the bottom of everything lmaooo

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:45 am

Greg Roberts wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

He told everyone that though, I was in a room with him and Loki and he was saying the same shit.

Loki told me about that room and how he called you guys the “middle men” lol that’s why I started trusting Loki more than you lol

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:46 am

Barbie wrote:
Yeah pretty sure Roger was at the bottom of everything lmaooo

HELP

He was so sweet tho. I feel bad

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:56 am

Right he really was so sweet. I felt bad when my team wanted to cut his head off during all of pre-merge and he would always come talk to me being so friendly and funny. The funniest thing was thinking he won the immunity idol 💀

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:00 am

I think he’s actually good at comps but he said he’s just working a lot. The night he told me he was off and going to compete, he won the immunity challenge that round. I was shook lmaoo

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:02 am

Girl you and me both!! I was like okurrr Roger!!!!

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:02 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

Loki told me about that room and how he called you guys the “middle men” lol that’s why I started trusting Loki more than you lol

Yeah I didnt tell you about it because It meant nothing to me. Was mostly a room to get Roger to tell me what everyone else was saying.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:09 am

Greg Roberts wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

Yeah I didnt tell you about it because It meant nothing to me. Was mostly a room to get Roger to tell me what everyone else was saying.

Yeah Loki told me you guys mostly ignored him in that room and Roger told me you guys don’t really talk to him. So it just pushed Roger closer to me which was funny cause he had no clue he almost left that round Barbie left because of me. While you were the one that pretty much saved him lmao
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:21 am

Hahah gonna have a fun time reading your confessionals, HOPEFULLY YOU WERENT TOO MEAN TO ME. Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605 Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605 Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605 Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605 Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605 Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:50 am

Greg Roberts wrote:
Hahah gonna have a fun time reading your confessionals, HOPEFULLY YOU WERENT TOO MEAN TO ME.  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 12:02 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 12:06 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Hahah gonna have a fun time reading your confessionals, HOPEFULLY YOU WERENT TOO MEAN TO ME.  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 1f605

LMFAOO John I would like to request for my confessionals to be Locked! Thank you

No tbh I was just always dragging you and Loki the first couple of days because you guys rarely ever talked. Plus anytime I caught you guys lying to me. Also the round Patty won the idol, you told me you know Patty won it cause she was the only other person online. Then Loki told me he knows Patty won it cause it was only him and Patty online. So I was like then Loki must have told you and you guys are closer than I thought. So after that there was no way I was sticking with both of you. One of you had to leave. I used to ask both of you the same questions just to see which one of you would lie lmaoo you took turns 😂😂

My first ranking I put Janis as number 1, Patty, 2, Yoshi number 3 and you and Loki at the bottom even tho you 2 were the only active people 🤣 I said because you were both so shady. Don’t hate me please 😭
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 12:15 pm

Ugh Patty icon. Wish she would've stuck around lmaooo

Kylie Bunbury and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 12:17 pm

Barbie wrote:
Ugh Patty icon. Wish she would've stuck around lmaooo

She probably replied to my messages once or twice but had a lot to say to Han on the thread LOL

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 12:22 pm

Hahahah I love that. I dont take anything personal in these games. Trust me, when I first started playing like 10 years ago I took everything to heart. Do you think you would have stayed If we lost that final immunity challenge as tribe vvitch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next