Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+9
Greg Roberts
Kylie Bunbury
Simon
Han Mi-nyeo
Hikari Kuina
Hasbulla
Chucky
Barbie
John Probst
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Rio

Rio

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:10 am

Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Loki who was your ideal final 3?

At what stage?

It was You, me and Greg for the longest time. Then I started to get bad vibes from you so when I won that immunity challenge, Greg and I made sure he claimed it instead and I went on a mission to make sure yall voted for me.

But I was VVitch to the end for the longest time.

Wait, so you did win the immunity and Greg pretended like he did in order for them to target you? #Brilliant

I tried to tell them and no one would listen to me that night Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 1f602 Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 1f602

Simon and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:11 am

Loki did you convince Rio and Roger to vote me out? I'm curious about what went down during my vote and I feel like you were responsible lol
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:14 am

No not at all. I was truthful with you that entire night. I just sat back and took the information in. That was their plan but I did vote with them in the end because I did think you were the biggest threat at the time.

Rio and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:14 am

Marty, it was more Roger and I. Loki worked harder to get you out the round before. After Roger and I decided to vote Greg out, we said it would be you the next round if Loki won bc you were the next biggest jury thread

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:15 am

Rio wrote:
Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

It was You, me and Greg for the longest time. Then I started to get bad vibes from you so when I won that immunity challenge, Greg and I made sure he claimed it instead and I went on a mission to make sure yall voted for me.

Wait, so you did win the immunity and Greg pretended like he did in order for them to target you? #Brilliant

I tried to tell them and no one would listen to me that night   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 1f602 Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 1f602

You really did but what you didn’t know was the other option was you. So I didn’t listen because in that moment after what Marty told me, I couldn’t trust Loki anymore. I was never voting Loki out before that till I found out he went to Marty.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:16 am

Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

Pretty smart ehhhhh

Kylie Bunbury, Simon and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:17 am

Rio wrote:
Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

I tried to tell them and no one would listen to me that night   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 1f602 Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 1f602

You can ask Marty this, and no offense to Han and Barbie, but when we had the tribe swap, I was so fucking pissed because I wanted to meet you and Hikari and ofc you two were in the opposing tribe lmao

Also, i said you had an obsession with Christina because you always kept voting her from what you told me lmao so I used that as a reason to throw you under the bus on my way out because everything I said in my speech was an attempt to try to get people to not focus on Christina and/or voting her out. Lol

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:18 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Rio wrote:
Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

You really did but what you didn’t know was the other option was you. So I didn’t listen because in that moment after what Marty told me, I couldn’t trust Loki anymore. I was never voting Loki out before that till I found out he went to Marty.

Sad lol. I only went to Marty that night because I knew he was going to go right to you with the information and then you would make the call to put the votes on me. What a shame. And by the way, the reason I started losing trust in you was because you wanted to vote Marty out over Simon and I didn't. When we all knew Marty had the idol so it was super suspicious to me and I assumed you and him were real tight. I was the jealous ex. Jk but basically.

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:19 am

Greg I thought you won it because of the post you made after I was evicted. Tbh I should have known it wasn’t you cause I don’t see you as the player to give up your immunity and risk your safety lol… That’s why it didn’t even cross my mind at all when Rio kept saying what if Loki had the immunity lol

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:19 am

Greg Roberts wrote:
Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

Pretty smart ehhhhh

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Dr-evil-i-love-you

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:20 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Rio wrote:
Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

But why couldn't we just do Christina? It would have saved you and I. Of course hindsight is 20/20 now, we had no way to know for sure, but it would have been a safe bet
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:21 am

Simon wrote:
Rio wrote:
Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

You can ask Marty this, and no offense to Han and Barbie, but when we had the tribe swap, I was so fucking pissed because I wanted to meet you and Hikari and ofc you two were in the opposing tribe lmao

Also, i said you had an obsession with Christina because you always kept voting her from what you told me lmao so I used that as a reason to throw you under the bus on my way out because everything I said in my speech was an attempt to try to get people to not focus on Christina and/or voting her out. Lol

Yeah that makes sense, I get it
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:22 am

Loki if you're who I think you are, I'm really happy we had those last couple days just to talk and it was probably smart to get me out at final 4. One of my main strong points in these games is my final 2 performances  Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 1f602

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:23 am

Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Rio wrote:
Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

Sad lol. I only went to Marty that night because I knew he was going to go right to you with the information and then you would make the call to put the votes on me. What a shame. And by the way, the reason I started losing trust in you was because you wanted to vote Marty out over Simon and I didn't. When we all knew Marty had the idol so it was super suspicious to me and I assumed you and him were real tight. I was the jealous ex. Jk but basically.

Sorry, I meant to say you wanted to vote Simon out over Marty***

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:24 am

Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Rio wrote:
Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

You mean because I didn’t want to vote Marty over Simon? 😂

Yeah I just couldn’t evict him. I was hoping I’ll just bring you guys together instead. That’s why I made that room lol.. you’ll see in my confessional the day before I was evicted I said that my ideal final 3 was you, me and Marty.

Marty McFly and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:26 am

Quick question, did I have a chance with this jury? I felt like I could only get maybe Hikari and that everyone would use the time I went inactive against me. I'm far from thinking I played the best game, I'm just curious
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:26 am

Rio wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Rio wrote:
Simon wrote:
Loki wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:

At what stage?

But why couldn't we just do Christina? It would have saved you and I. Of course hindsight is 20/20 now, we had no way to know for sure, but it would have been a safe bet

Christina wanted to stick with me as the only other girl on the tribe. We got closer and I didn’t want to see her go. There were still 2 pairs in the game that needed to be split up lol

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:28 am

Rio wrote:
Quick question, did I have a chance with this jury? I felt like I could only get maybe Hikari and that everyone would use the time I went inactive against me. I'm far from thinking I played the best game, I'm just curious

For me:

You vs. Roger. 95% chance at my vote.

You vs. Christina 65% chance at my vote.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:28 am

Are you counting Roger and I as a pair in that statement?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Rio wrote:
if u were in final i was voting u regardless of who was next to u

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:29 am

Loki wrote:
Rio wrote:

For me:

You vs. Roger. 95% chance at my vote.

You vs. Christina  65% chance at my vote.

Unless you really fucked up your speech and answers, you had my vote against both

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:30 am

Hikari Kuina wrote:
Rio wrote:
if u were in final i was voting u regardless of who was next to u

I missed you so much Sad
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:31 am

Rio wrote:
Are you counting Roger and I as a pair in that statement?

Yes. I mean you guys weren’t a pair by choice but you were a pair by circumstance lol

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:32 am

Rio wrote:

I think your lack of activity during those few days really affected my eagerness to vote for you. I would have voted for you to win against Roger, but I would vote for Loki and Christina over you.

I think you started out really strong, but I almost felt like you gave up once Barbie and Han left, at least that’s what it seemed like.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:34 am

Rio wrote:

I was voting you unless you were against Loki.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next