Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
+3
Hasbulla
Greg Roberts
John Probst
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 1:18 pm

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, I strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts at the end of the season.

To help get things started, please fill out below:

Introductory Interview:

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?

Also, in order to encourage Confessional activity, we will need you to try writing at least one confessional a day. It does not have to be long. Even a simple paragraph will do. You will receive a strike if you miss one day. Two strikes and you will be removed. And then we will be super sad  Shocked

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:33 pm

Well well well, oh how long its been since Ive played a game on here. I have come out of retirement to see If I still have what it takes to win a game, or more importantly, to provide entertainment to everyone.

1. A good Survivor player must have the following qualities....
They have to appear to be friendly, but able to lie and cut anyone at any point of the game to further themselves. If you aren't able to do that you should go ahead and log off now.
You will need to be good at challenges. You need to be able to win a challenge when needed. Relying on others to take you to the end will not always work.

2. I wont lie, I dont have a set strategy yet, I guess thats my strategy? Gonna go with the flow at the start and see where it takes me.

3. I AM SUCH A VILLIAN PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK IM A DAMN HERO.

4. It depends, on how much pull I believe I have in the game at that point. If I know I am the one controlling the votes than my ally would obviously be safe. If we are on the bottom and its them or me obviously they gotta go.

THIS SHOULD BE A FUCKING INTERESTING SEASON AS LONG AS IM NOT A GOD DAMN EARLY BOOT. Here is to my return.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:17 pm

STEP 1

Find someone you can trust. As of right now I only have one option as no one else has posted from my tribe. Kylie will have to do. I extended the ol olive branch and offered them a final 2.

STEP 2

TBA
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:07 am

Quick little update on how the games going

I feel like my tribe is so fucking inactive.

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776do14q871vkdaeght964x0pz784mf943ajfclpgw1y&rid=200

I know It hasnt even been one day but two people are yet to post in our tribe chat. Hopefully we can actually do this first immunity challenge and get a win. My idea was the only one and its obviously the best.

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dkpzudo4eypjmqjaq2uxpaby9bzwcvglhtly61lro&rid=200

Okay now, I really do think Kylie is legit. I came up with such a stupid and cringe name for our alliance hahah kill me. Hopefully I can really trust them moving forward so I have someone to rely on throughout the game! They seem as active as me.

WOULDNT BE SURPISE IF I GOT BOOTED FIRST SINCE IM PLAYING A FUCKING GREG! WHAT WAS I THINKING. TOP 3 WORST PLAYERS OF ALL TIME.

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776d3ujfpmi5at0uunwey144u4scr2zw9ysk9byjmkp3&rid=200

John Probst and Hasbulla like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:15 am

King king
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:16 am

I will try my best to do you proud Hasbulla
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:46 am

HASBULLA WOULD BE ONE HIT!

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dmwsvsn6vxhkyqopml85qrrbhadvf1zhtvkxvbsei&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:53 am

Well first off, my tribe fucking sucks. Half the people arent active…. I would definitely say I trust Kylie the most her and I have talked a lot and I can see us working together throughout the game. Loki seems okay too, they did the challenge for us which I thought was cool. Ill have to start talking to him more If i want to develop some trust. After those i dont really care. 

Honestly I havent paid much attention to anyone else on any of the other tribes, just focusing on my tribe right now and making it out alive.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:07 pm

Kylie saying she didnt win the idol BUT idk…
 Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dlsotwbmtc0mz25h06rhndk9nksb4cnjctu2n6ty7&rid=200

Maybe Im just being paranoid.

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:11 am

Loki actually voted Yoshi! 

Now I gotta act like that was me who voted for him to stay on Pattys good side. Also the idol
Is flushed which is exactly what we wanted to do. Id say this was a solid tribal for me!

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:16 am

Me when I lie 😹
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:29 am

Hello John

John Probst and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:30 am

lol :/
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:51 am

How do I feel about this season.... HMMM. I guess one word would be stressful, another good one would be PAIN. We are 0/2 so far in challenges and someone has already played a fucking idol. Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776d1xckizvj4gsupg7say7ddfqdyeb13aw9ykt5m222&rid=200

Yes I am unfamiliar with what It feels like to win a damn challenge. I am unfamiliar with safety, I am unfamiliar with going to bed not terrified that I wont be voted out at tribal.

I think I have a solid core of Kylie, Loki and I, so hopefully we win a damn competition and we can all stay safe just once.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:52 am

Sigh, Another day another tribal.

Sad Patty had to go and If we lose again I am absolutely fucked.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:39 am

1. Who is the funniest player in the cast?

Me

2. Who is the smartest player in the cast?

Me

3. Who is the nicest player in the cast?

Me

4. Who is the most oblivious player in the cast?

Me

5. Who is the most overrated player in the cast?

Me

6. Who is playing the worst game?

Me

7. Who is playing the best game?

Me

Chucky and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:40 am

How riveting.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:42 am

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776d1ato1lntk54odasn61hguiiphuzl25exd65xla9k&rid=200

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:43 am

LMFAO @ that GIF
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:49 am

Knew you'd like that

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dvg5vvlw975j8he9ckmjw66y7t15gt3mghjtbmx34&rid=200

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Queue Rocky Music

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dn761f9o7tlqyyxemm227bds3gt8x6wbots9kj88c&rid=200

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. I can feel it, all the way down in my plums, Getting ready to take them down to the farmer's market.

CONGRATS VVITCH TRIBE YOU HAVE WON IMMUNITY AND ARE SAFE FROM TRIBAL COUNCIL TONIGHT.

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dmkf9fxlfdolsvqrvg8rb37e8x3ug1fi5zqfwanbv&rid=200

John Probst and Hasbulla like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:13 pm

THIS IS FUCKED

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:14 pm

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dmkf9fxlfdolsvqrvg8rb37e8x3ug1fi5zqfwanbv&rid=200

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Hasbulla wrote:
THIS IS FUCKED
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:15 pm

Finally some RELAXATION. I dont even know what to do with myself.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next