Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
+3
Hasbulla
Greg Roberts
John Probst
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:58 pm

Seed has been planted now we wait and see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:28 pm

As my groups are dead silent I HAVE A BAD FEELING THAT THEY VOTING ME. UNLESS THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVED ME THAT I WON AND THEY VOTE LOKI THEN ILL DIE OF LAUGHTER
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:29 pm

Change your pic to a really obnoxious pic of Greg laughing if you survive Tribal Council
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:33 pm

Hahaha oh i will

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:05 am

LETS PLAY SURVIVOR.

As my paranoia has finally played off. That has to be the move of the season. Loki and I played that perfectly. This people are so obvious when they are going to turn on you. First Kylie, who I thought I could trust was buttering me up like a god damn slice of sourdough bread. She would always "run an idea by me" that I didnt think was going to benefit my game, thats when I realized, she wasnt as close with me as I thought... We had two different ideal boot lists. I think she realized the same and is why she wanted me out before I could get her out. This is where my OLD SCHOOL game play kicked in and knew what I had to do. Thank God Loki won Immunity that was the only way this plan would work. Unless I won then we would have done the opposite.

Another tell that this was happening was Marty messaging me late last night to try and "check in" and assure me he was with me. Why would he do this? UNLESS he was planning on taking out someone I trusted and was trying to get me on his side before anyone else. CMON MARTY do better.

Lastly and definitely least. ROGER. Where did you find this guy? He has the easiest way to the finals with the "two most hated" players left. Yet he choose to lie and side with everyone else? I dont know what he was thinking but it wasnt great game play.

I know I have the odds stacked against me now but thats what makes this game fun. I either have to convince former green that Rio and Roger have too many friends in the jury and they will win easily, or convince blue that Green players have been playing the best game. Either way its game time
LETS FUCKING GO.

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:14 am

Roger is the hot mess of the season hahaha. He makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:53 am

TLDR
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:57 am

Basically just means jelly fish

John Probst and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 4:34 pm

Cant see myself making out alive tonight. IDK why Roger thinks hes fooling us hes definitely not going to vote to keep Loki or I. I have played probably 100 of these games in my life (back in the day obv) and Roger has to be one of the worst players of all time.

There is literally no need to lie to me about voting me out haha. He has the numbers there is nothing I can do. If he was smart he would just be honest and say he doesn't think he can beat me at the end and needs me gone. Then, MAYBE I would consider voting for his dumb ass to win If he made it to the end.

Moment Of silence for Greg Roberts.

John Probst and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:53 pm

Loki throws a HAIL MARY

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776d6wgmylt201iu2taactolu026qv74u50lk7a425it&rid=200

Roger bites!

This could get interesting folks!

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:34 pm

Alright, Ill admit it, I threw that challenge to Loki. There is no way If I won that he would have a chance to stay tonight. Our only hope was me losing and trying to convince Roger and or Rio to vote out Marty.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:04 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Another tell that this was happening was Marty messaging me late last night to try and "check in" and assure me he was with me. Why would he do this? UNLESS he was planning on taking out someone I trusted and was trying to get me on his side before anyone else. CMON MARTY do better.

helpppp i wouldn't be that obvious! haha 
i was genuinely just checking in because you and loki always leave me on read 😭
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:05 pm

Haha im sorry man! Im too old for these games haha

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:07 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:

helpppp i wouldn't be that obvious! haha 
i was genuinely just checking in because you and loki always leave me on read 😭

lol yall don't even know! I get off work at 5:30, have to race home for the challenge at 6:00 and then you guys are all chatter boxes and I'm just trying to eat dinner still.

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:31 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Barbie being a legit psychopath does not surprise me at all lol.

LMAOOOOO I AM NOT 💀
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:34 pm

Hahahha im sorry I love youI love youI love you

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:35 pm

No I lied I am a psychopath. Don't tell though or they'll throw me back in the Asylum eek 💀😭💜

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:38 pm

Hahahhaah amazing! Look forward to playing a game together and running it I love you

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:50 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
All good i didnt want to win anyways 

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776depc6sjwyndgj6v4qqa67hjyt20ihypvbckrefkot&rid=200

This whole confessional thread had me laughing
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Fucking clown i am man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Confessionals :: Confessionals :: Greg Roberts-
Jump to: