Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Exit Interview: Loki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Exit Interview: Loki Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview: Loki   Exit Interview: Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:09 am

Exit Interview: Loki Giphy

Thank you for taking part this season! It’s sad to see your time be cut short, but I appreciate you taking the time to play! Before you go, may you please complete this exit interview?

Who was your closest ally in the game?
Kylie and then Greg and then probably Rio or Christina.

Where do you think you went wrong this season?
I don't think I did . I just came up short when I needed a win the most. Everything else went really well.

You were the victim of the Final Two twist. What are your thoughts?
It got me, but it's a nice twist. I've never really been a fan of final 3's anyway and the way this format was, it was really fair. I mean it was like a best of 7 series really.  

Did you have fun this season? Any suggestions for a future season?
I had a lot of fun. Man, your hosting is so far ahead of where mine ever was. I don't think I can really give you suggestions lol. Maybe don't make us watch horror movie clips anymore. Some of us get scared easily.

What will you be basing your jury vote in the end and who are you rooting for?
It's hard because they both lied to me...a lot. but Christina was very kind, while Roger lied about anything he could.

Thanks again for signing up. Feel free to continue watching the game. At the end of the season we will have an identity reveal where you can find out who all was a part of this season. Have a good one!

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1