Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Exit Interview: Simon

Go down 
+2
Maeve Wiley
John Probst
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Exit Interview: Simon Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:52 am

Exit Interview: Simon Alvin-and-the-chipmunks-simon

Thank you for taking part this season! It’s sad to see your time be cut short, but I appreciate you taking the time to play! Before you go, may you please complete this exit interview?

Who was your closest ally in the game?
Christina, she was the realest bitch in this game.

Where do you think you went wrong this season?
Trusting Kylie too much, but also I think Marty not caring about winning this game and willing to hand Kylie the win is why I’m voted out. If he wanted to give himself the best shot, he would’ve used his idol on me because it was the most logical thing to do. But he doesn’t care about winning so I was fucked either way.

At this point, is there anyone left in the game that you want to be eliminated next?
Marty. Lmao he’s an idiot. I hope he loses, but I fear my bitch Christina is coming to ponderosa right after me.

Did you have fun this season? Any suggestions for a future season?
You guys literally did a phenomenal job. Each private room request was made right away, the challenges were incredible, the theme was great (it’s still fuck horror movies tho lmao), literally couldn’t really say anything bad about it.

What will you be basing your jury vote in the end and who are you rooting for?
Who is playing the best game.

In order of who I’m rooting for:

Christina (she’s getting voted out next lol)
Kylie
Greg
Loki
———-
everyone else can choke.

Thanks again for signing up. Feel free to continue watching the game. At the end of the season we will have an identity reveal where you can find out who all was a part of this season. Have a good one!

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:59 am

I love Simon but the view they have on Marty seems a little skewed to me. From my perspective, people have left the game saying Kylie sucks, has terrible jury management, and is just someone a lot of people would be dragging their feet to vote for. Simon on the other hand hasn’t had that as much and has had people recognize how smart he is and would want him to win. I don’t think voting out Simon means Marty doesn’t want to win. Marty would have a much easier time beating Kylie at the end than beating Simon, but of course the issue comes in that he has a much easier time getting to the end if he kept Simon and used him as a shield and someone to carry him but NOBODY respects that. So I think Marty didn’t necessarily make a mistake here 🤷🏼

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 11:44 am

Yeah, I don't get the Kylie love. Numerous folks have just called her a drain on the game. I'm so confused.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:43 pm

I think Simon just sees Kylie as playing the best game since I guess she spearheaded the move to get him out
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:53 pm

I do think that Kylie has the ability and knowledge to make the end, same thing with Marty. Maybe taking Simon out was such a good move, it adds to her repertoire of moves she's made? Not sure. Anyway, I'm a fan of GETTING TO THE END > MAKING MOVES THAT GRANT YOU THE WIN EVEN IF YOU DO GET TO THE END.

I think getting to the end is smarter and takes more strength than taking risky ass risks. But that's just me.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 4:09 pm

It depends though because what good is it to get to the end when people say you were carried or did nothing to get there, which is definitely the case in some end game situations (if this were BB, think Derek F for example)
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:56 pm

I think in this case it's a little more gray because Marty obviously isn't Derek F, but you raise a good point. I'm thinking more along the lines of Gavin Whitson making safe moves to get him to the end but not risking his life on firemaking like whats-his-name did.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:58 pm

Gavin didn’t have the option 😭 robbed king
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:06 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
I think Simon just sees Kylie as playing the best game since I guess she spearheaded the move to get him out

She was definitely running things until I put her on blast. I don’t think Greg and Loki realized how close Marty was to Kylie until my speech. She was def the HBIC!

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:10 pm

Simon wrote:
Maeve Wiley wrote:

She was definitely running things until I put her on blast. I don’t think Greg and Loki realized how close Marty was to Kylie until my speech. She was def the HBIC!

I had no idea. You were the reason we got her out. LEGEND.

Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:11 pm

I got the vibes that she was!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Simon   Exit Interview: Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1