Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo   Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:07 am

Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo C89809bc49d16563ccff21c798bac0abfcfa2100

Thank you for taking part this season! It’s sad to see your time be cut short, but I appreciate you taking the time to play! Before you go, may you please complete this exit interview?

Who was your closest ally in the game?
I feel like I never really had a close ally in this game because everybody is so fucking quiet. Barbie, Hikari and Rio were probably all the closest to being my ride-or-die. I think they're all great and I'd be happy to see either Hikari or Rio make their way to the end, if not both of them.

Where do you think you went wrong this season?
I think I went wrong by having a personality and being too honest and, of course, playing my Idol incorrectly.

At this point, is there anyone left in the game that you want to be eliminated next?
I would love to see Kylie leave next because she is so fucking boring and sent me two messages total for the entire period of the merge. Basic and shit.

Did you have fun this season? Any suggestions for a future season?
I had a great time. The competitions were fantastic. My suggestion for a future season would be to force people to take part in challenges and if they don't, have a strike system. Three strikes and you're out.

What will you be basing your jury vote in the end and who are you rooting for?
I'm feeling very bitter right now just because of the lack of effort people seem to be putting in. My vote will likely go to someone who has made a good impression on me in the game AND, the person who can convince me they have actually engaged fully with this game throughout.

Thanks again for signing up. Feel free to continue watching the game. At the end of the season we will have an identity reveal where you can find out who all was a part of this season. Have a good one!

Chucky and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo   Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:29 pm

The way they’re so right in the fact they got out for just having a personality. Rest of the cast can’t say the same

Chucky, Piers and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo   Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:44 pm

Amen. Han, you will be missed.

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo   Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:17 am

Another robbery.  I've lost all interest in these dummies.  Roger and Greg outlasting??  Not even mentioning that K chick cuz she's so irrelevant.  Boo.

Chucky and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo   Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:40 am

Another day goes by and I'm still thinking about Han Mi-nyeo

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo   Exit Interview: Han Mi-nyeo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Eliminated Campers :: Interview Corner-
Jump to: